剧集 | 列王纪(2009) | 导航列表
列王传 第一季 第1-2集
大卫
David.
快进来
Come inside.
快进来 孩子们
Come on in, boys.
-人们簇拥在联合大厅外 -开始了
- The crowd's waiting outside Unity Hall - It's on.
寒风下的人们热情高涨
like it wasn't nearly freezing temperatures.
唯独国王至今仍未出现
It feels like the only one not here yet is the man himself.
-他不会又说上帝之类的吧 -希望不会
- Is he doing the God thing? - Oh, I hope not.
现在说上帝可不流行
God's not popular right now.
他才不管流不流行
He doesn't care.
他就喜欢上帝
He likes God.
上帝也喜欢他
And God likes him.
立正
Detail!
他来了 国王驾到
He's here. The king approaches.
陛下 要是您能让我看下您的演讲稿
Sir, I'd feel much better about this
我会觉得好一些
if I could see your speech first.
别再问了
Stop asking.
-萨缪斯牧师呢 -他还没来
- Where's Reverend Samuels? - Reverend Samuels isn't here yet.
不想他错过这样的场合
Not like him to miss a crowd.
-只能开始了 -原计划由他来祈福
- We'll just have to start without him. - He's supposed to give the benediction.
可以再等15分钟
We could hold for another 15 minutes.
人♥民♥在寒风中欢呼呢
It's cold out there. The people are cheering.
让我儿子来吧
We'll have my son do it.
你应该多穿点
You're not gonna be warm enough.
今天 全国人♥民♥都会听您发表演说
You have the entire country listening,
您真决定不让我看一下演讲稿吗
And you choose today not to let me see your speech?
我也想 可惜我没写
I'd love to... If I'd written one.
-他没写稿子 -放心吧
- He didn't write a speech. - It'll come.
基利波王国 新首都落成仪式
夏伊洛城
如今不流行说上帝
It's not popular to speak of God.
但我现在就想公开的说一说
But I do so now and publicly
因为我深感上帝的庇佑
Because I feel blessed.
上帝也的确眷顾着我
I am...blessed.
我看着这个我们通过辛勤
I look at this city that we built through industry,
智慧 战争和牺牲所建造的城市
through ingenuity, through war and sacrifice,
我深感上帝的庇佑
and I feel that blessing.
这座城市是半个世纪的梦想
This city is the dream of a half-century,
今天早上
And this morning...
我们将梦想变成现实
We bring that dream into the day.
我们建造了夏伊洛
We have built Shiloh.
不足为奇
There's no surprise.
我深知这天终会到来
I knew this day would come.
我深知这片由各党派占领的土地
I knew this land, these territories, once at war,
最终会和平地
factions fractured, were meant to be one nation,
团结在一起
together... at peace.
当我第一次看着即将建成夏伊洛的废墟
When I first looked out at the ruins that would become Shiloh,
那时是一片狼藉 尘土飞扬
There was nothing. Ashes.
被三支军队轰炸得支离破碎的空壳
An empty shell of a city bombed ten times over by three armies.
但我注视着
But I looked...
睁开双眼
and my eyes opened...
我看到的是如今屹立在此的联合大厅
and I saw unity hall, right here as it stands today...
注意听 孩子们 为了今天你们的父亲牺牲了
Pay attention, boys. Your father died fighting for this.
-我看到人们 -他这个白♥痴♥
- I looked and I saw people... - Damn fool.
从敌人变成友人 共同重建家园
former enemies working together... rebuilding
-我去吧 -我看到医院 街道 交通
- I'll get it. - I saw hospitals, streets, traffic,
珠宝店 警♥察♥局
jewelry shops, Police Station.
粗野人在偷车
Rude, old men stealing your cab.
卡车贩卖♥♥着50种冰淇淋
Trucks selling 50 different kinds of ice cream.
有人开车过来了
Someone's pulling into the shop.
即使现已存在
... was here already.
在一面统一的国旗下
Under one flag, united.
和一个国王统治下强盛起来
Under one king... strong.
早上好
Morning.
-你是杰西吗 -是我妈
- Are you Jessie? - My mom.
-那你叫什么名字 -我叫大卫
- Didn't you get a name? - David.
车子有什么问题
What's the problem?
开得好好地 然后就熄火了
The car. It used to work, and then it stopped.
里面正在播典礼
We've got the ceremony on inside
你可能会喜欢看
if you wanna watch it.
看来你懂得怎么修
You look like you know what you're doing.
我爸爸教我的
My dad taught me.
他在吗
Is he around?
他在战场上牺牲了
He died in the war.
你要换条新软管
You need a new hose.
要很长时间吗
Will that take long?
换新的就要
A new one would.
死车复生 你真有两下子
The dead has arisen. Look at you.
只不过是软管裂了
It was just a cracked hose.
对你而言如此 对我来说只是辆烂车
You, maybe. To me that was a broken car.
你脸上粘了点东西
You have a little something on you.
这儿
Here.
我不能因为一片胶带收您的钱
I can't charge you for a piece of tape.
我欠你的是你的时间
It's your time I owe you for.
我们各退一步吧
I'll meet you halfway.
这只烂表放在我口袋
This broken thing has been in my pocket
有6个月了
for the last six months.
我拿到店里修过 但是...
Should've taken it to a shop, but...
你要是能修好 它就是你的
if you can fix it, you deserve it.
-谢谢您 先生 -你太客气了 大卫
- Thank you, sir. - You are very polite, David.
从小耳濡目染的
It's the way I was raised.
长大之前要有所改变
Do something about that before you grow up.
就在那时 它们来了
And that's when they came.
我发现头顶有些影子
I felt a shadow above me.
我抬头看见一群蝴蝶
I looked up and saw a great swarm of butterflies.
它们盘旋着犹如风中漂浮的叶子
And they circled around me like leaves in a storm, floating.
轻轻地落在我的头顶
Soft landing upon my head
正如一只栩栩如生的皇冠
like a crown, a living crown.
这是上帝给我的暗示
God's signal...to begin.
在这个新首都落成时
I pray... as I take my seat
我就虔诚祈祷
in this great new capital, to be worthy
以感谢上帝的眷顾及你们的信任
of his anointment and of your trust.
塞拉斯本人从一名战士
Like the king himself, who rose from meager beginnings as a soldier
晋升成万民拥戴的国王
To a monarch beloved by his kingdom,
正如夏伊洛
The new capital at Shiloh has risen up
从战争的废墟中
from the wreckage of war,
崛起成为人们的新希望
and become a beacon of hope for our people.
好了 孩子们
There you go, boys.
20年的苛捐杂税就重建了这么个新首都
Our taxes went into rebuilding that full city for twenty years.
至少你们能告诉子孙后代 我见证了这个
At least you'll be able to tell your grandkids, "I saw it happen."
除了大卫没看到
Except for David. He missed it.
-刚刚谁来修车 -萨缪斯牧师
- Who was in the shop, anyways? - Reverend Samuels.
-谁想吃薄饼 -我要 饿死了
- Who wants pancakes? - I do. I'm starving.
今天唯一笼罩的阴影
The only dark clouds on this day
是来自北方紧张局面的报道
are reports of tension in the north.
与迦特的边界问题可能进一步恶化
Fears that border disputes with Gath could escalate.
塞拉斯国王
Certainly king Silas,
身为统一战争的老兵
veteran of the unification wars himself,
会竭尽所能避免战争再次爆发
will do what he can to prevent another war.
谢夫
Sheph
说真的 老兄
Seriously, bro...
你妈妈做的巧克力饼太好吃了
I swear, man, you moms makes the best friggin' brownies, man.
里面放了什么
What's in these?
南方边境 持续与迦特交战两年至今
母亲的不安呗
Guilt.
借个火
Gimme a light.
放松点 杀手
Easy, killer.
我答应过老妈照顾你 不许抽烟
I promised mom I'd take care of you, no smoking.
妈的 歌♥利亚坦克
Damn Goliath.
每天轰炸一次向我们示♥威♥
Every day another round just to remind us we're outgunned.
我们正在说呢 马上又要开炮了
We're talking about it. It must be working.
我跟你赌他们什么时候开炮
I got a pool going on when you think they'll blow today.
剧集 | 列王纪(2009) | 导航列表