剧集 | 列王纪(2009) | 导航列表
或者是低估了自己的岳母
Or underestimate the mother-in-law.
杰克和露辛达
Jack and lucinda.
简直是金童玉女
We are all terribly envious.
不仅因为你们都贵为皇室且彼此深爱
Not because you're royal and beautiful and in love,
而且你们的幸福才刚起步
But because you are just beginning.
还有什么比这个更让人眼红的呢
And what's more enviable than that?
祝每天都是新的开始
May your every day be a beginning.
没有你就不会有今天 母亲大人
We wouldn't be here without you, mother.
如果这是做梦
If i wake up and this is a dream,
我愿意长睡不醒
I'm never going to sleep again.
殿下
Sir?
露辛达 你看起来光彩照人
Lucinda, you reset the bar on lovely.
欢迎加入我们家族
Welcome to the family.
你会觉得非常温馨的
You'll find we're very warm.
杰克 真高兴你考虑的你的未来
Jack, i'm glad to see you're thinking about your future.
未来在你未意识到之前就会降临
It'll come before you know it.
你母亲下令重做这幅画三次了
Your mother ordered the picture redone three times.
眼底的太暗吗
Too dark under the eyes?
真是充满权力的画像
It's a powerful likeness.
你的牺牲或新作风
You're sacrifices haven't gone unnoticed.
将会被世人铭记
or your new discipline.
即使我们过去有过不愉快
We've had difficult conversations.
我也仍愿为你重新润色你的画像
I bade you retouch your image the same.
假装眼底有光芒 你确实这么干了
Feign lightness under the eyes and you did.
我给你解释 陛下
I answer to you, sir.
一定很不容易吧
Can't have been easy...
谎言要编到这个程度
Fabulizing on that scale.
当你自♥由♥之时却找了个未婚妻
Taking a new fiancee when you could have been free.
不是没意义的
It wasn't for nothing...
或者是羞愧
Or for shame...
或者是体会作为国王的残酷
Or a lesson on the cruelty of being a king.
你很快就会体会到的
Well, you'll experience that soon enough.
陛下
Sir?
你在听我说吗
You heard me.
订婚礼物
An engagement gift.
你结婚当天 我会当众宣布
On the day of your wedding, i will stand before all
宣布你为我的继承人
And designate this countury a blood dynasty
为世袭王朝迎来
With you as my heir...
未来的国王
The future king.
如果 你愿意的话
That's if you want it so...
我会全力以赴
With all that I am.
你的画像会一次画成
They'll get your likeness right the first time
然后挂在这里
And it'll hang here.
基利波国王 约拿单
King Jonathan of Gilboa.
睡不着吗
Trouble sleeping?
床铺太空荡了
That bed just feels too empty.
这酒让我昏昏沉沉睡了一小时
That wine makes me sleep hard for an hour
余下7小时就一直辗转反侧
And then toss and turn for seven after.
我乐意睡那一小时
I'd take the hour.
你有心事吗
Is something weighing on you?
今天大厅的门廊那儿
There was a woman in the lobby
站了一个女人
In unity hall today just standing there.
她想要做什么
Well, what did she want?...
不得而知
No idea.
那影像挥之不去
... can't shake the image.
别让那些事情困扰你
Don't let anything bring you down.
你最近变了很多
You've been a new man recently.
你的新顾问让你再次年轻起来了
Your new advisor has made you young again.
等他回来之后 你会有更多成就
And once he's back, you'll be able to accomplish even more.
大卫
David.
我最初见到你 你刚刚降生 还带着鲜血
I pass you and you are born flailing in blood.
当我再次见到你
I pass you again...
你已然到了恋爱的年纪
And you are at an age for love.
照顾大卫的事我还没谢过你
I never got to thank you for taking care of david.
送他去参加外交培训
Sending him on diplomatic training, I...
我只愿你快乐
Just want you happy.
多少年来你一直让我过自己的生活
You've been telling me for years to live my life.
你是对的
You were right.
你立下的誓言 不后悔吗
No regrets... for your vow?
故事书 玩具娃娃
Dolls and stories.
怕黑的小女孩儿
Scared of the dark.
我不可能永远做个小女孩儿
I couldn't stay a little girl forever.
我以为你会的
I thought you might.
他的继承人
His heir?
没有恳请没有要求
Without supplication or a request.
一个礼物 在我婚礼当天宣布
A gift to be announced on the day of my wedding.
算不上是最终得偿所愿
Hardly a present to finally get what's owed,
但也完全改变了我们的命运
But surely changes our fortune.
此话怎讲
And how is that?
我很快就能自己登上王位了
I'll be king on my own soon enough.
你的政♥变♥
Your coup...
我们不用去和敌人结盟
We don't need to ally ourselves with the enimy.
无辜的人也不必死去
No innocent people have to die.
我们的期待实现可能还要一个月以上
It may take more than a month like we want,
但早晚会实现的
But it will happen.
我们不用再流血
We save all that blood.
你仍会在我左右 如我们计划中一样
You'll still be by my side as planned.
你的头脑能及得上外表的一半就好了
If you only had half as much mind as charm.
你父亲根本没有要宣布继承人的意思
Your father has no intention of announcing anything
天堂 地狱 他都不会去
Or going anywhere, heaven or hell.
你见识过他的谎言
You've seen his lies.
这次不一样 他
This is different. He's...
我
I'm...
人是不会变的
No one ever changes!
他送你礼物 你接受了
You were given an offer and you accepted.
作为交换 你就放弃了为之一搏的权利
In exchange, you ceded your right to whim.
什么时候起变我说了算
The change of power happens on my clock,
不是他 也不是你 是你在我的左右
Not his, not yours, with you at my side.
塞拉斯很快就会下台
Silas falls and soon.
你就会发现 该流的血照旧会流
And be sure there will be all the blood required.
只是现在回头的话 你也会成为其中之一
Only turning back now leaves you in the same ditch.
回到你未婚妻身边去
Get back to your...fiancee.
习惯你的生活吧
Get used to your life.
你是订了婚的人了
You are engaged now
有些时候 唯一的选择本该是
There were times the only answer would have been
放弃辛苦挣扎 不再执著
To end the toil and be done with it.
接受现实
Go back to what was.
但他不放弃
But he pushed on.
取得了进展
And progress was made.
在逆境中前行
Steps taken against the wind
带着成功的希望
With hopes on success.
不顾千难万险
Despite everything.
A-s-h
A-s-h...
k-e-l-o-n
k-e-l-o-n.
伊多姆铁路站场
Edom's rail yards.
我想查询一批几周前
I'm tryin to track a shipment
从夏伊洛运来的货物
That came in from Shiloh a few weeks ago.
我们刚收到从夏伊洛来的一大批货
We just got a big shipment from Shiloh.
途径依革伦 你有查询码吗
Came through Ekron. You got a tracking number?
车子出问题了
Got a problem with your bike?
我需要搭车 到铁路站场
I need a ride to the rail yards.
杰克
Jack?
露露
Lu-lu?
我和斯图正在讨论安全问题
Stu and I were just discussing some security issues.
抱歉打扰了
I'm sorry.
婚礼的请柬刚刚送到
We just got the wedding invitations in.
我想给你看看
I wanted to show you.
行
That works.
还有别的事吗
Anything else?
你们是依革伦来的
You guys from Ekron?
剧集 | 列王纪(2009) | 导航列表