剧集 | 列王纪(2009) | 导航列表
Maybe I can help.
我很怀疑
I doubt it.
或许你能帮我
Maybe you can help me.
帮你隐瞒你和大卫的事
You want me to help hide this thing with David?
我们那么明显吗
Were we that obvious?
没有 你是我们中最善于隐藏的
No, you hid in the shadows like the best of us.
你是说谎的天才
You have a talent for deceit.
我很欣赏
I was impressed.
所以我不会帮你
That's why I won't help you.
怎么 你想看大卫难过
What, you wanna see David suffer?
受伤的是我 不是他
This hurts me, not him.
无论什么事情
Whatever it is
你不想让别人看到 听到 知道的
You don't want him to see or hear or know,
你都可以深藏起来
You can bury it.
藏得如此之深
You can bury it so deep
深到连你自己都不记得了
You won't find it yourself anymore,
然后你会后悔不该如此
But you'll wish you hadn't.
若缺人手做后悔事
If you want help with things you'll regret,
去找舅舅吧
Go to your uncle.
我不会帮你
I won't do it.
不错吧
It's nice, hmm?
赛特有了个可以说话的新朋友
Seth has a new friend to talk to.
这样对你也很好
It must be nice for you, too.
大卫·谢夫德 他崇拜我
David Shepherd. He worships me.
他应当的
As he should.
皇室的邮件已寄送过
The royal mail was delivered already.
这些邮件是谁的
Whose mail is this?
夏伊洛城的 王后的命令
Shiloh's. Queen's orders.
今天所有的邮件都要通过她
Today all mail goes through her.
我们已经分出了6个街区范围内
We've isolated all mail
所有邮件
Within a six block radius.
所有已投递的邮件都被收回
Anything already delivered has been reclaimed.
已经找到了一张光盘
We've already found one disc.
如果还有其他的 我们也会找到
If there's more, we'll discover it.
务必万无一失
Well, let's make sure.
请注意
Attention please.
国♥家♥机♥密♥遭到泄露
State secrets have been compromised.
找到磁带或光盘的赏5万
50,000 goes to anyone who finds a tape or disc.
今日内找到赏10万
100,000 if found today.
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
王后取消我的专用停车位了
The queen has taken away my parking privileges?
王后愿意出10万买♥♥这个
The queen was willing to pay 100,000 for this.
你愿意出多少
What are you willing to pay?
葬礼马上开始
The funeral is about to begin.
就是这样
Is that what this is?
仪式是公开的
It's an open service.
任何人都可以参加
All are welcome.
约瑟夫·迈克·里塞尔
Joseph Michael Leseal,
我们的同胞 上帝垂爱之人
A man like us, beloved in the eyes of god,
他面临主降下的考验
Challenged by the traits that God bestow.
面临足以让人崩溃的绝境
Such a split can divide a man in two,
然而约瑟夫没有
But not Joseph.
他至始至终是个完整的人
He lived as one man his whole life,
直面不平等 直面仇恨
Despite the inequality, despite the hate.
他结束了自己的生命
He took his own life
不是因为爱错
Not for lovin' wrong,
而是因为爱得太多
But for loving too much.
有人会说他的死是懦弱的
Some will say he died a cowardly death,
可他活得英勇
But he lived a courageous life.
让我们记住这一点
Let's remember that.
-大卫 你没事吧 -我很好
- David, are you okay? - I'm fine.
你父亲不知道我们的事
Your father doesn't know about us.
他只是想让我随行
He just wanted me to come with him.
去朝圣
On pilgrimage?
我时间不多
I don't have a lot of time.
-找到相机了吗 -没有
- Did you find the camera? - No.
那我该现在把事情告诉你父亲
Then I should tell your father about us now,
-让他从我口中得知 -不行
- So he hears it from me... - You can't.
他怎么会不想要你幸福
Wouldn't he want you to be happy?
那不是我发誓要过的生活
This isn't I promised to live.
你发誓的时候还是个小女孩
You made that promise when you were just a girl.
你现在不是小女孩了
You're not a girl anymore.
准备好没
Ready?
你带我来就是做这个
So this is why you brought me here,
种花
To garden.
今天我们要种500颗孤挺花球
Today we plant 500 amaryllis bulbs
趁第一场霜冻降下之前
Before the first frost,
没有种下的球茎就会死掉
Otherwise the unplanted ones will die.
我们得除掉杂草
We gotta clear the weeds,
拔了那棵树 还要翻地
Uproot that tree, and turn the soil.
来吧 活儿多着呢
Come on. Work to do.
要喝的吗
Do you want anything to drink?
来点儿水
Some water?
不了 谢谢
No, thanks.
我父亲应该马上就回来
My father should be home soon.
或许我能帮上忙
Maybe I can help.
不必了
That's okay.
那好
Okay.
我丢了一件东西
I lost something.
什么东西
What'd you lose?
你找不到的话会怎样
What would happen if you couldn't find it?
对我来说 会很糟
It would be bad for me.
但是 对我父母 会是致命打击
But really, my parents, it would kill them.
我父亲
My father...oh.
请告诉你父亲我来过
Would you tell your father that I stopped by
这很重要
And that it's important?
当然
Of course.
问吧
Ask.
你一直想问的那些问题
All those questions you've been saving...
问吧
Ask me.
不需要问
I don't need to.
我不知道是对是错 但我能理解
I don't know what's right, but I understand.
我希望我也能拥有这一切
I wish I could have this,
你在这拥有的一切
What you have here.
你可以的
You can.
每一天都可以
Every day.
要怎样
How?
永远别当国王
Don't ever be a king.
那为什么不留在这
Then why not stay here?
忘了夏伊洛
Leave Shiloh behind.
你不一定要当国王的
You don't have to be king.
不 我一定要
Oh, but I do.
如果你命中注定
If it's in you
要为自己的人♥民♥服务
To be of service to your fellow man,
你就在上帝面前有义务去完成
Then you have an obligation to God to do it.
无论是警♥察♥ 消防员 士兵还是国王
Be it a policeman, a fireman, a soldier, a king,
如果你基因中有
If it's in your DNA,
这工作就是你的 你一定要做
The job fits, you must do it.
我不知道有什么事是我必须做的
I don't know if there's one thing I have to do...
可以做的
Can do.
你真幸运
Lucky you.
你怎么这么蠢
How stupid of you
跑到指控你的人的葬礼
To make an appearance
上去露面
At your own accuser's funeral.
我正想把这小子的事
I'm trying to bury this story
大事化小
With that boy.
-约瑟夫 -什么
- Joseph. - What?
他的名字叫约瑟夫
His name was Joseph.
他叫什么有意义吗
What do i care what his name was?
他想要毁了你
He was trying to ruin you.
不 他没有
剧集 | 列王纪(2009) | 导航列表