剧集 | 列王纪(2009) | 导航列表
对
Yeah.
我知道 鬼地方
I know. Wrong country.
我们几年前躲兵役跑了
We dodged the draft a few years back.
就一直在路上混
Keeps us on the road.
好孩子
Good boy.
牛奶都喝光了
Drinks all his milk.
有人狠命拉你的项圈
Someone's yanking your leash.
你脖子一定都硬了
Your neck must be rubbed raw.
真是一团糟
You're a mess.
像是好几个星期没人碰过你了
Feels like nobody's touched you in weeks.
你该跟我们混
You should ride with us.
我做了承诺
I made promises.
我要重新赢得某人的信任
I'm trying to get someone to trust me again.
如果他值得你信任
If he was someone you should trust,
你还会流落在这孤单受冻吗
Would you be all the way out here cold and lonely?
我不能
I can't.
没关系的
It's okay.
铁路站场
The rail yards.
随便你
Suit yourself.
那是什么东西
What was that?
吻别
A good-bye.
别担心 睡吧
Don't worry about it. Rest.
你在前进呢
You're on your way.
一二 一二
One and two and one and two...
爸爸
Dad?
一二 一二 一二 一二
One and two and one and two and one and two.
跟着时间走 大卫
Follow the time, David.
你知道节拍
You know the meter.
一二
One and two.
一二
One and two.
一二
One and two.
一二
One and two.
一二
One and two.
一二
One and two.
一二
One and two.
一二
One and two.
一二
One and two.
一
One.
爸爸
Dad?
真的是你吗
Is it really you?
你还没学到教训 大卫
You haven't learned your lesson, David.
教训
My lesson?
继续弹
Keep playing.
你一停下来 我就得走了
If you stop, I'll have to go.
一二
One and two.
一二
One and two.
一二
One and two.
看看你
Look at you.
你练得很好
You have practiced.
可我失败了
But I failed.
记住我一直教你的
Remember what I always told you.
如果你觉得迷失了方向 跟着时间走
If you find yourself lost, follow the time.
你会找到方向的
You'll find your way.
是你学到教训的时候了 大卫
It's time you learned your lesson, David.
跟着时间走
follow the time.
伊多姆
Edom
哪个呢?
Which one?
宪♥章♥在哪儿
Where's the charter?!
在哪儿
Where is it?
去死吧
Go to hell.
在哪儿
Where is it?
它随时都会被运走
It's shipping out any minute.
你来晚了
You're too late.
你永远也找不到它
You'll never find it.
你的社交训练成绩令人满意
Your scores in protocol training were impressive.
有记忆人名的天分 很不错
A gift for remembering names. Now that's good.
你这周还有一些预约
You also have appointments this week.
体♥检♥ 心理评估
Medical exam, psychological evaluation,
背景调查
And background check.
都是例行公事
It's all routine.
不过如果你有什么见不得光的过去
But if there is anything rattling in your cupboard,
还是替我们免了尴尬吧
Spare us the embarrassment.
亲爱的 你脸红了
Dear, you're blushing.
我一提到自己就会脸红
I flush when I talk about myself.
在这个家里想羞涩下去可不容易
Well, it's hard to stay shy in this home.
总会有一定程度的公开曝光
A level of public exposure is to be expected.
你的经期正常吗
Your periods regular?
您说什么
I beg your pardon?
你的生育能力
Your fertility...
是首要问题
At issue front and center.
你怀孕过吗
Have you ever been pregnant?
没有 但是 我想
No, but I thought... er
有过一次
Once.
我会做杰克的好妻子
I'll be a good wife to Jack.
不
No.
你理解错了
You're mistaken.
你嫁的不是杰克
You're not marrying Jack.
你嫁的是这个国家
You're marrying this country.
带上戒指 你就成为了
You accept that ring, you become a vessel
延续他血脉的人
For the propagation of his kind.
如果你不能胜任 你就辜负了
If you can't manage that, you will have failed
你唯一的职责
Your only employment.
厨师正在厨房♥里等你
The cheif's waiting in the kitchen.
去选婚礼蛋糕
Your choice on the wedding cake.
她很可爱
She's sweet.
可爱的人都会努力争取
Sweet people try hard.
你会吓到她的
You're taking a cudgel to an infant.
没有
No.
我只是实言以告
I'm being honest with her.
三台涡轮机停转 殿下
We have three turbines down, sir.
选址错误导致了
Faulty placement caused stress
径向方向上的压力
from directional corss crosscurrents.
错误
Faulty?
初步调查显示
Initial research indicated wind patterns
该地区的风力类型不适合
Since found atypical for the area.
建议我们拆除已经建好的涡轮机
It's recommended we tear down existing turbines
在东面更远处重建
And rebuild further east.
这怎么可能有问题
How can this not be the right thing?
这可能不是国家需要的变革
This may not be the change the country needs.
考虑在其他方向上建立功业吧
Consider looking elsewhere for your success.
不 不 不 继续
No, no, no. Push on.
我要完成它
I want this done.
英雄的母亲
The mother of the hero.
我儿子的英雄
The hero of my son.
你在这儿等了有一阵了
You've been waiting here some time.
我能帮上忙吗
Can I help you?
我只等大卫
I only wait for David.
我们也在等他
We wait on him too.
我会很乐意通知你他归来的讯息
I'd be happy to send you word of his return...
若他忘记了教养之恩
Should he forget his upbringing and neglect
没有告诉自己母亲的话
To tell his mother.
你把他派走了
You sent him somewhere.
我知道
I know it.
你对他做了什么事
You've done something to him.
如果我对大卫有所指派
If David was charged somehow...
那也一定是为了正义的事业
I can assure you it was for a good cause
你会感到骄傲的
And you'll be proud.
你没有什么正义的事业
You don't have good causes.
你把自己伪装成正义
You pretend to be a good man
就像你伪装自己还年轻
Like you pretend to be a young man.
剧集 | 列王纪(2009) | 导航列表