剧集 | 列王纪(2009) | 导航列表
We've been here before.
以前不像这样 他病得很重 塞拉斯
Not like this. he's bad, Silas.
他在挣扎
He's struggling.
专家在路上了 他需要什么都行
Specialists are on their way. whatever he needs.
他需要他的爸爸
He needs his father.
他一直吵着要你 又很痛苦
And he's been asking for you, and he is in pain,
我不知道要怎么和他说不
And I just don't know how to tell him, "no."
我不知道我能不能去
I don't know if I can.
你成百上千次的说
A thousand times, you've told me
要为我做些事
You'd do anything for me.
我从来没求过你什么
I've never asked for a thing.
我现在求你了
I--I'm asking now.
我马上来
I'll be there.
他在这呢
There he is.
你错过了结尾
You missed the finale.
太精彩了
That's enough of that.
走吧
Come.
你让人们都像你一样关注芭蕾了
You made people care about ballet as much as you do,
真是一大成就
Really, was an achievement.
我只是想和大家一起分享而已
Oh, only trying to share my passions.
我还以为大卫·谢夫德会来呢
I thought David shephard was coming.
好吧
All right.
你真想知道的话
If you must know, security detail
保安说他和杰克出去了
Said he went out with Jack.
显然他们觉得情♥色♥派对
Apparently they thought a twitty girl's party
是更好的去处
Was a better offer.
真抱歉
I'm sorry.
如果你是要找个舞伴
But if you are looking for a dance partner,
这里可有不少人选
There are plenty here.
虽然不全是英雄人物 但是
Not all heroes, but...
让我猜猜 保罗·拉什
Let me guess. Paul Lash.
你当初跟他玩得可开心了
You used to play with him very nicely back in the day.
他目前掌管着一笔健康基金
He manages a healthy fund now.
他可是市里的顶级金融家之一
He's one of the city's top financiers.
他三岁的时候和我一起玩过
We played when he was three
他吃了我的蜡笔
and he used to eat my crayons.
够了
Enough.
你不能因为你自己在法庭上不称心
You can't be mad at the world
就怨天尤人
Just because you didn't get your way at court.
这是你的过错
It's your fault.
我的错 因为他没有准予我的请求吗
What, that he didn't grant my petition?
你不能凡事都指望你父亲
Well, you honestly can't expect your father
全力付出
To give you everything.
知道吗
You know what?
你说得很有道理
You make a strong point.
那是在笑我吗
That laughter at my expense?
只是出于对晚宴的欣赏罢了
Merely appreciating the evening.
不过我无法对你做过的事表示支持
But I can't say I support what you have done.
你把我们的国土拱手相让
Offering away our lands?
你不拥护和平吗
You don't support peace
听起来你情愿继续打仗
After all your words you'd rather war?
我更想要的是完整的国家 按照计划
I'd rather an undivided nation as planned.
如同承诺的那样
As...promised.
那些计划啊 承诺啊 不过是一纸空谈
Those plans, those promises, weren't vouched safe by treaty.
我用行动书写它们
By action, I did that.
你来我家做客 喝着我的美酒
You come to my house, drink my scotch,
还要指责我吗
Criticize me?
我想我们说好了不谈政♥治♥
I thought we agreed to no politics.
这不是政♥治♥范畴
This is beyond politics.
牧师先生最近把这些划为私人问题
The reverend has recently made this personal.
夫人 你把艺术带给夏伊洛
Ma'am, you have brought art to Shiloh
你将音乐送至心灵
and music to hearts.
你提高了人♥民♥的精神生活
You have raised the level.
这才是我们停战的原因
This is why we end wars.
或许我最好就此告辞
And perhaps it's best that I take my leave.
你就不能保持礼节吗 哪怕一晚上
Can't you manage pleasantries for one night?
今晚不行
Not this one.
佩拉水坝 坍塌了
We've had a collapse at Pella.
整个日程表都
The whole timetable for the--
绝对不行
Absolutely not.
要是逼不得已 我会把门堵上
I'll bar the door if I have to.
我会歇斯底里到让你宁愿开战
I'll pitch a fit to make you wish for war.
不管有什么事
Whatever it is,
你就在这里处理 你要一直陪在我身边
You stay by my side and you handle it here.
就这一晚 塞拉斯
This one night, Silas.
你答应过的
You promised.
上帝为证 我说到做到
And by God, I'm going to take it.
他们这么快就长大成人了
How quickly they grow up.
我以为你不会来
I wasn't sure you'd be here.
临时决定 和朋友一起来的
Last minute thing. came with friends.
你得忙自己的事
You gotta do your thing.
是
Yeah.
等散了再见吧
See you after?
还是算了
Not a good idea.
为什么
Why?
今晚没人盯着你
No eyes on you tonight.
好了 我知道你的套路
Look, I know the drill.
待会儿见
I'll meet you later.
我很想你
I miss you.
那是什么
What is it?
你和那家伙一起来的吗
Is it the guy you came with?
没给你打电♥话♥的原因 这就有现成的
If I didn't call you, there's a reason.
话都听不懂
Take the hint.
该走了
Time to go.
去下一站 把孩子们都叫过来
Next stop. round up the kids.
杰克
Jack.
该走了 老兄
Gotta go, buddy.
这就要走吗 我有些适应这儿了
Already? I'm sort of okay here.
你会更适应的
You can do better.
我不怎么喝酒 也不知道自己喜欢哪种
I don't drink often enough to know what I want,
不过我现在突然想要喝一杯
But I find myself suddenly in need.
你帮我挑吧
Pick me something.
你是在和我说话
You're talking to me.
很奇怪吗
Is that strange?
我出席过很多次大厦的活动
I've been to a lot of events at Ultra Mansion
每次我都试图和你说话
And tried to talk to you at all of them, and...
你还好吗
How'd you do?
不怎么样
Not well.
也许今天你有好运
Well, maybe today is a good day.
也许今天你有所求
But maybe today you want something.
我不是那个嚼蜡笔的孩子了
I never lived down being caught with a few munched crayons.
我长大了 米歇尔
I did grow up, Michelle.
我看了报纸 我什么都知道
I read the papers and everything.
你的请求又失败了
And your petition crashed again.
如果你和你的提议一样明智
And if you're as smart as your proposal,
你该明白
You figured you'd do better
和外部资金联手对你更有利
If you came armed with outside funding.
那么 你愿意听听吗
Well, are you willing to listen?
不是免费的
Not for free.
那最近有促价吗?
Oh, so what's a sales pitch cost these days?
一支舞如何
Um, a dance?
人人都能与你共舞
Everyone gets to dance with you.
我想看些别人没见识过的东西
I wanna see something no one else does.
夫人
Ma'am.
派瑞
Ah, Perry.
今晚过得愉快吗
Did you enjoy yourself?
还是无聊地直打呵欠呢
Or were you stifling a yawn the whole time?
说实话
Be honest.
实话
Honest?
落幕时我敢说我流泪了 夫人
When curtain came, dare say, I cried, ma'am.
你没有一直做笔记吗
剧集 | 列王纪(2009) | 导航列表