剧集 | 列王纪(2009) | 导航列表
《列王传》前情提要
Previously on Kings
御前会议上就没有你的地位
You'll get no respect in this court.
能接受就继续待着
You accept it and you move on.
和我结婚
By marrying me.
我一直想成为王室成员
I always wanted to be royalty.
你在紧张
You're nervous.
想知道我的答案吗
You wanted my answer.
我加入
I'm in.
任你差遣
Deep as you need me.
你父亲看到这些会怎样
Could you imagine if your father saw these?
他会将我斩首示众
He'd have my head.
我会向你父亲表明我们的关系
And I should tell your father about us now.
不可以
You can't.
我已经让上帝失望了
I already live with god's disappointment.
不能再让父王失望
I can't live with my father's.
什么是你 最不为人知的秘密呢
What is your... deepest secret?
我不会对国王有所隐瞒
I could keep nothing from my king.
我对你说谎了
I've been lying to you.
我都和父亲说了
I told my dad everything.
一切由宪♥章♥引起
It began with the charter...
它被盗了
Stolen.
它承载着我们的历史
It contained our history.
由我们的先辈签署
Signed by our elders.
讲述着关于我们的自♥由♥和荣耀
Telling the story of our liberties and our pride.
而今不见了
And it was taken.
从那天开始 仿佛进入了新纪♥元♥
From that day on, it was as if a new story had begun.
奉国王之命 我将努力记录下去
By the order of the king,I endeavor to write it.
时代不同了
Times had already changed.
在希望中建立新关系 如今遭到挑战
New relationships born in hope, now challenged.
六年级时 我们全班春游
In sixth grade, we took a class trip
参观过宪♥章♥
To see the charter
会是谁偷的
Who would stolen it?
我不知道 我恨他们
I don't know. But I hate them.
人们会很震惊
The people will be devastated.
可会是谁干的呢?
Who could have done this?
南方部落的人一直
The southern tribes have always
对王室怀有敌意
Remained hostile to the crown.
监听装置显示 宪♥章♥正在被运往
Wiretaps suggest the charter is in route
依革伦黑市的路上
To the Ekron black market hub.
我国的荣耀落在了几个恶棍手里
Our national pride in the hands of thugs.
我们曾因更轻微的挑衅发动过战争
We've gone to war over less insult.
如果他们要开战的话 那就来吧
If it's a fight they want we'll bring it to them.
你说呢 谢夫德上尉
Won't we, captain Shepherd?
你们都出去
Leave us.
派瑞 你留下
Perry, stay.
起立 上尉 我的顾问
Step up, captain.My advisor.
我们要把这场悲剧变成一个契机
You and I are gonna make this tragedy into an opportunity.
你将派往南部尽一切所
You will go south and do whatever is necessary
能夺回被偷的宪♥章♥
To bring back what was stolen.
陛下 我知道米歇尔和我的事我撒了谎
Sir, I know I lied to you about me and michelle.
我知道我错了
I know that was wrong.
我愿做任何事以情求您的原谅
I'd do whatever it takes to earn your forgiveness.
事实论于雄辩
Prove you're better than the lie.
宪♥章♥被盗
The charter was stolen.
把它找回来
Bring it back.
遵命
As you ask.
现在就出发
You will go now.
不许告诉任何人
Telling no one.
不对家人讲 也不能让米歇尔知道
Not your family. Not Michelle.
只能带上你的智慧 手♥枪♥
Supported only by your wits, a gun,
一点钱 手♥机♥ 留着给你
Some money, and a phone, should you wish
给你宣布失败的消息用
To call and declare failure.
成功 则会让世人铭记
Succeed and history will remember you.
也将得到我的原谅 和公主在一起
And you'll have my forgiveness and my daughter.
但如果空手归来 那就另当别论
But come back empty-handed and that's all we'll see.
一无所获
Empty hands.
是
Yes, sir.
那么
Well, then.
出发吧
Off you go.
《列王传》
Kings
一段危险旅程 需要勇气
A dangerous journey,embarked on with bravery.
依革伦 - 南方疆土
Ekron - Southern Territories
时间流逝 宪♥章♥依旧下落不明
Days passed without word of the charter.
已经两周没有谢夫德上尉的消息了
Two weeks and no news from captain Shepherd.
南方边境是危险地带
Dangerous country, our southern border.
也许他遭遇不幸
Perhaps he doesn't return it all.
您一点也不关心
You don't sound concerned.
您遗忘了自己的信仰
Your faith was misplaced.
所有的信仰都不在了
All faith is misplaced.
他藏起了自己的野心 不管他是否意识到
His lie belies his ambition whatever he knows it or not.
我能看得透
But I see it.
那宪♥章♥怎么办
What of the charter?
让宪♥章♥见鬼去吧 今天我们重新订立
To hell with the charter. Today we start a new one.
国家再次需要我的拯救
It's time for me to be the hero of my country again.
免礼
No, sit!
都请坐
Sit.
我亏欠我的国家
I owe my country an apology.
国家珍宝的失窃 不仅是安全上的漏洞
The theft of a national treasure reflects not only
更加是我的失职
On security but on me.
是损失 也是教训
The loss? A lesson...
不该让这件事使国家陷入停滞
Not to let stagnate a country that should leave.
今天我要做出改良
Today I make a mends.
宪♥章♥有谈到理想
The charter spoke of ideals.
派瑞 第五条款
Perry, article five.
永不错把昨日的辉煌
"Never to mistake yesterday's glory
当作明日的保障 而应时常将
"For tomorrow's security, but to always exercise
天赋 判断力和希望付诸实践
"Genius, judgment, and hope.
永远不要满足于现状
"Never to rest assured of what we have
而是要展望
But to imagine--"
而是要展望我们将达到的成就
"But to imagine what we have yet to achieve."
让我们展望一下 比如
So let us imagine. Example.
能源
Energy.
如何实现能源完全自给
How do we achieve a 100%, self sufficient,
在基利波实施清洁能源
Clean-energy fueled gilboa?
大胆些
Don't be shy.
说出你的想法
Give me give me some ideas.
继续修整佩拉大坝
Resume renovation at pella dam.
计划在丹穆平原上建造风力农场
Plan for wind farms on the planes of Dan
目前已在研究阶段
Is in research stages.
继续 快点想
Resume. Accelerate.
和年轻人谈谈
Talk to the young.
学习他们的想法
Learn to think how they think.
派瑞
Perry...
重新著书
Start a new book.
记录从今后一千年的事情
One to be read 1,000 years from now
写下今天是如何开始的
About what began here today.
我们如何探寻并发展这一宏图的
How we found and followed a vision.
《塞拉斯记》
The book of Silas.
将腰围再缝起来一点
Stitch the waistline tighter.
我要展现出最完美的身材
I wanna lead with my best assets.
你觉得呢 亲爱的
Well, what do you think, darling?
我不这么想
I don't.
新郎都不关心这些
Isn't that the point of being the groom?
你只要到时出现并给我戴上戒指就好
All you have to do is show up and slide on the ring.
说到这个 我应该有个合适的戒指
Speaking of which, I should have a proper rock.
国库里有不少宝石
We have plenty of stones in the treasury.
我已经找到一颗不错的钻石了
I already found a suitable diamond.
我上次去奥斯特里亚看到的 20克拉
My last trip to Austeria. 20 carats.
在订婚仪式上戴再合适不过了
Perfect for when they announce the engagement.
在结婚前见新娘
Seeing the gown before the wedding.
剧集 | 列王纪(2009) | 导航列表