剧集 | 列王纪(2009) | 导航列表
直到日出
Until the sunrise.
在你们的窗台点上一支蜡烛
Light a candle at your window,
告诉邻里我们在一起抗争
A sign to your neighbours we stand together,
即使我们在不同的地方
Even we stand apart.
我们要万众一心
And we act as one,
那么死神就不能把我们从里面挑选出来
The angel of death can not single us out.
她会经过我们的门口 我们将得到饶恕
She will pass over our doors and we will be spared.
我今晚一点都不感到害怕
I have no fear because tonight
我的信念不是在于上帝 而是在于你们
My faith is not in god, but in you.
当然你不能期望每个人都遵守
Surely you can not expect all to obey.
有些人会在街上乱跑散播死亡
Someone will run in the street to spread death.
我对我的人♥民♥有信心
I have faith in my people.
陛下 与王子和谢夫德重新取得联♥系♥
Sir, the prince and Shephard have resumed contact.
他们失去两个手下 但他们没有受伤
They lost two men, but they are unharmed
现在正在边境
and approach the border.
迦特国那边有消息吗 贝利亚
And what's the Gath's problem, Belial?
他们捉到他了
They have him.
活捉吗
Alive?
他们发现一批隐藏的基利波武器
They discovered a cache of Gilboan-issued weapons.
他们相信我们国家有人
They believe that someone from our country
加入了敌方武装阵营
Has been arming his brotherhood.
派一支拯救部队去边境然后回家
Send a rescue team to the border and go home.
内部的毒物 是威廉吗
Poison ... in the body. William?
你妹夫刚刚才提供了援助
Your brother-in-law just offered aid
在我们最需要的时候
During our time of need.
他一向都是和平的敌人
His always been a open enemy of peace.
如果这场瘟疫的散播
If this plague was sent
是要引起国王的注意
To make a King to pay attention
那么我必会专注于铲除叛变之人
And attention must be paid to the treachery will be rooted out
并让他受到惩罚
And punished.
让我来吧 这将是他的末日了
Let me. He'll dream his last tonight.
首先给我证明那是他并且只有他一个
First, bring me prove that it is him and him alone.
你以为在我被扣为人♥质♥时 你救了我命
You thought you saved my life, when I was taken hostage.
但实际上 你毁了它
But .. you destroyed it.
如果当时死在迦特国 我就会是英雄了
Had I died at Gath's hand I would have been a hero.
你应该让我光荣牺牲的
You should have left me to die.
那么这个国家永远没人知道你的存在
Then the kingdom would never know you existed.
我不是你的敌人
I am not your enemy.
我知道什么是敌人
Enemies, I understand.
可你 我不知道你是什么
You ... I don't know what you are.
我只是任务的一部分 杰克
I am part of this mission, Jack.
我们回家吧
Let's go home.
我回家的时候街上都空无一人
The streets were empty when I came home.
我以为你会一直陪在米歇尔的身边
I had hoped you be with Michelle.
一直以来都在你陪在她的床边
All those times you sat by her bedside.
她需要你
She needed you.
她从不这样需要我
She's never needed me, not the same way.
每个孩子都渴望母亲的关怀
Every child longs for his mother.
坐在旁边看着她死去吗
To sit and watch her slip away?
我以前没有 我现在也不能
I didn't have then. I don't have it now.
我可以拯救他们
I can save them.
拯救他们全部 米歇尔 杰克
Save them all, Michelle, Jack ...
夏伊洛城
Shiloh.
有病的枝叶必须切断
A diseased limb needs to be severed
好让主干自我痊愈
so that the body may heal itself.
然后割舍掉吗
And cut?
代价是很大
The price will be steep.
对你和大部分人来说都是
For you and most of all.
牺牲一个兄弟
A sibling sacrificed
救回两个
To save two.
那么截吧
Well, then cut.
截下去 一直截到
Then again cut, you cut until
什么都不剩下 只要我的孩子能活着
There's nothing left but my children alive.
这些话该让你女儿听到
Let your daughter hear those words.
妈妈
Mom?
妈妈
Mom?
我在这儿
I am here.
我们什么时候走
When are we leaving?
快了宝贝儿 就快了
Soon sweetie. Very soon.
我看不见
I can't see.
继续睡吧
Go back to sleep.
妈妈
Mom?
我在这儿 没事了
I'm here. It's okay.
睡觉吧
Try to sleep.
弯弯的月升起 你合上双眸
* may your eyes close with the moon*
虽然它们淘气的想睁开
* may they open again soon*
可你却睡在无忧和爱的世界里
* so sleep on with no fear, love*
你的妈妈在这儿
* your mother is here*
你的妈妈在这儿
* your mother is here*
威廉·克劳斯和麦力克将军
William Cross, General Malic,
看来他已经把迦特牵涉到
It appears he's enlisted Garth
反对你的阴谋中了
In his plot against you.
人要怎样杀掉自己的亲眷
How does one kill his own family,
他妻子的兄弟 他孩子的舅舅
Brother to his wife, uncle to his children.
愉快地 他是叛徒
With joy, he's a traitor.
下手要快 要干净
Make it fast, clean
不要让一滴他的毒血
Do not let one drop of his
玷污这片土地
Poison blood touch this earth.
一定是风吹的
Must be a wind.
一定是
Must be.
让他们封锁所有检查站
Make sure they shut down all the checkpoints.
向所有企图通过的车辆开火
Shoot any vehicle that attempts to cross over .
前面就是边境
Border is just ahead.
感谢上帝 我们活着回家了
Thank God, we made it home.
他们为什么用枪对着我们
Why is the Gilboa aiming at us?
开回去 不然我们开火了
Turn back, or we'll fire!
-他们以为我们是敌人 -趴下
- They think we are the enemy. - Get down!
下车 快
Get out! Move!
-别开枪 -退后 是王子
- Hold your fire! -Stand down. It's the prince!
绝杀命令已经下达
Termination order has been given.
克劳斯一小时内必死 如果他现在没死的话
Cross will be found dead within the hour if not already.
现场会布置成自杀
Made to look by his own hand.
我为救活这座城市不惜一切
I slaved to bring this city to life.
它此刻却如死一般沉寂
And now it's as quiet as death.
天平倾向哪方 即刻将见分晓
We'll soon know which way falls the balance.
但愿我能同您一样坚定
I whish I shared your faith.
我不相信预兆
I do not believe in signs.
那我呢 你相信我吗
And me? do you believe in me?
是的 陛下
Yes, sir.
在我眼中您比我强大
I see you strong before me.
真的吗
You do?
我撤销了命令
I stayed the order.
-陛下 -威廉
- Sir? - William.
还活着 也将继续活下去
Lives, and will continue to.
你找替罪羊的计划失败了
You do not get to pass the blame on this.
我祈祷预兆
I pray for signs and
得到预兆时 我心存感恩
When I get them when I am grateful.
但是这个预兆
But this sign ...
这次
This ...
我祈祷它不是真的
I prayed to not be true ...
你的背叛
Your treachery...
会让我们的国家付出代价
For which our country must pay the price.
您认为是我导致了瘟疫
You think I caused this plague?
你就是瘟疫
You are the plague.
你把我们出♥卖♥♥♥给敌人
You sold us to the enemy
你随我鞍前马后30年 为什么
After thirty years by my side, why?
你已迷失了自我
You have lost your way,
你变得软弱
Become weak,
就从那个谢夫德小子跑出来晃白旗开始
Ever since the Shepherd came and waved a white flag.
-和平如此可怕吗 -我是战士
- Is peace so threatening? - I am a warrior.
剧集 | 列王纪(2009) | 导航列表