剧集 | 列王纪(2009) | 导航列表
只是预防措施
It's precautionary,
但要是一个月前的话就可能让他们跑了
But a month ago there would have escaped.
母子两个
Mother and son,
今早入院
They came in this morning.
通常他们的症状会被诊断为流感
Normally we dismiss their
而让他们出院
symptoms as flu.
现在我们能确切地诊断出来了
We were able to run a disease panel.
你发现什么了吗
Have you found anything?
卫♥生♥部♥长不想引起恐慌
The minister of health does not want to stir up panic,
初步诊断显示是
However preliminary results indicate
类似于正席卷西顿城的疾病
Similarities with the disease that currently in Sidon.
但那是阿♥拉♥纳瘟疫
But that's arana plague.
西顿城的人♥民♥正在慢慢死去
People are dying in sidon.
如她所说 我们还在检测
As she said, we are still runing tests.
不要动
Do not move.
是地雷
That's mine.
你动一下 我们全部得死
You step off,we all die.
把脚抬起来
Back off
慢一点
Slowly.
我的人正在进步
Our men are making advances
都是孩子 牙还没长全
Boys, still have milk teeth.
太年轻了 缺乏经验
Young and inexperienced.
我们执行第一次任务时也是孩子
Even we were kids at our first mission.
在南叉
South fork.
你无法忍♥受
You were insufferable,
顽固不化
A stubborn shameless.
-你太冲动了 -幸好有你在
- you were too impetuous. - Lucky, you were there.
那不是我最后一次救你的命
Wasn't the last time I have saved your life.
但谁又会去统计呢
Oh, but who's counting, huh?
我们要和国王谈一下
We need the words with the king
一听到这话我就知道今天会很糟糕
Oh, it starts with words. Ends with my day shot to hell.
我怕我们是在国王耳边施压
I fear we only burden the king's ear.
他隐瞒了瘟疫的消息
He hides the threat of a plague.
在这个国家 这个城市
On our soil, in our town.
瘟疫
Plague!
注意你的用词
Consider to your words.
我亲眼见到一对母子被隔离
I saw a mother and a son in quarantine
在我们不知情的情况下
Hidden the way without our notice.
这是有必要的预防措施
Necessary Precautions.
已经采取措施
Measures are already taken to
防止进一步传播病源
To prevent furthur contamination
在没证实之前 把最坏的情况准备好
Shot the worst, not get confirmed
希望不要发生这样的情况
not expected to be so, be so.
一天之内给我搞清楚
Take it through the day if it is
传染速度快
Highly contagious
致命性高
And always fatal.
没有疫苗和治愈方法
No vaccine or cure.
疾病在最初的12个小时内
The disease is communicable only
能够传播
During the first twelve hours, but
但如果这两人在隔离之前
If these two came in contact
还和别的人有接触
with other before we isolated them.
12小时内 2个人会扩散到20个人
Within twelve hours two cases can become twenty
20然后到上千
Twenty become thousands.
阻止不了吗
Can 'be stopped?
理论上不可能制止
Logistically impossible without
除非隔离整座城市
Quarantine the entire city
在还不确定的情况下
Beyond imagination
简直无法想象
without knowing for certain,
那就去搞清楚
Know for sure,
要尽快
And soon.
没有国王做不到的事
There are no logistical problems for the king.
采取一下措施很简单
No measures are too inconvenience .
至少让人♥民♥知道情况
At least let the people know.
指南针显示营地
Our intel places the encampment
在山谷底
down here at the base of the valley,
就是得穿过那座桥
Just past that bridge.
准备行动
Prepare to move.
去桥的东北面
North-east under the bridge.
你是说贝利亚的营地
Are you saying Belial's camp
在山谷底
is at the base of the valley?
我们追踪到的
That's were we tracked him.
他们会看见我们爬上山的
Wouldn't they have seen our approach from the hill?
我是这里的指挥官
I am the command here.
就位蹲点 掩护我们
Prepare a over watch position and keep us
我要找个地方藏身
out of trouble and I'll hide in
谢夫德
Shephard
你跟我来
You with me.
前方如何
Eyes.
路上无阻碍
Clear path.
桥上没人
Bridge is clear.
快跑
Go!
有一个人在桥上
Hold. One ace on bridge.
你在他视线范围内
You are approaching.
不要动
Don't move.
那人离开视线范围 好机会快去
Ace is Out of range, you are good to go.
桥上安全
Bridge is secure.
解除警报
We're clear.
-前进 -等等 向小山前进
- Move forward. - Hold. Movement on the hill.
敌人发现我们了! 他们在高处
They're on us! Surrounding the high ground!
有埋伏!
It's an ambush!
从两侧包抄 移至两侧
I'm gonna flank 'em! Move it up to the flank!
继续移♥动♥
Still moving.
一点钟方向
One o'clock!
动作快!
Go! go!
注意身后
Coming in behind!
这是所有接触过患者的名单
A list of everyone they came in contact with.
人不算多 还有希望
It's small so there's hope.
我会呈报给内阁
I'll get it to the ministry.
这男孩的妈妈去哪儿了
Where's the boy's mother?
她一小时前死了
She died an hour ago.
你们怎么和他说的?
So what did you tell him?
他还在等着见妈妈?
So he's just waiting for his mother?
他快死了 应该有人陪着他
He's dying. Someone should be with him.
如今我们要避免其他人被传染
At this point, we're just trying to save the living.
失陪
Excuse me.
没事了 我在这陪你
It's okay. I'm here.
-你叫什么名字? -可瑞
- What's your name? - Corey.
很高兴认识你 可瑞
It's nice to meet you, Corey.
我是米歇尔
I'm Michelle.
我好像在哪儿见过你
You look familiar.
这话我常听
I get that a lot.
一定有人向贝利亚的人告密了
Someone must've tipped off Belial's men.
有人知道我们要来
Someone who knew we were coming.
-我们该求助 -不要
- We should call in for help. - No.
我们还有任务没完成
We have a mission to complete.
殿下 任务已经结束了
The mission's over, sir.
那我就独自前往
Then I'll go alone.
你跟着他
You go with him.
我会自己回去
I'll find my own way back.
陛下 我们收到消息
Sir, we have news.
测验证实是瘟疫
Tests confirm it is plague,
另有一新增病例
With another case brought in.
我的国家发生瘟疫
Plague on my house.
死亡与终结
Death and endings.
召集所有人
Bring everyone in.
发现目标 看到贝利亚了
Target sighted. We have Belial.
我们如何行动
How do we get to him?
我抓住那人 假扮成他
I'll grab this man, switch clothes.
让我来
I can do it.
等等
Wait!
剧集 | 列王纪(2009) | 导航列表