剧集 | 列王纪(2009) | 导航列表
Not my best idea.
你家里其他人只愿意派人
Everyone else in your family always sends someone
去观赏鱼或者美人鱼
Than to see a fish or the mermaid.
她觉得你在夏伊洛不安全
She, um...she doesn't think you're safe in Shiloh.
对 她说的也有道理
Yeah, she might have a point.
你是这个城市里我唯一信任的人
You're the only person in the city I can trust,
虽然只在走廊见过你
And I only ever see you in the hallway.
据我了解 人生就像走廊中的偶遇
Well, as far as I know, life happens in hallways.
没时间谈情说爱了 孩子
Not the time for that, young man.
如果都顺利的话 挨过这天 我们是否可以...
Maybe later, if we make it through the day, maybe we could...
我也不知到该怎么说
I don't have an actual idea.
没事 我喜欢这感觉
None needed. I'd like that. go.
你俩卿卿我我的说什么秘密呢
I see you're still nose-to-nose in private corners.
明显的在这没什么秘密
Obviously not too private.
当他压力最大你鼓励他
It was nice that you took an interest in him when he
这一招很好 不过已经用过了
Was the press's darling, but, uh, that card's been played.
我没打算用什么计策
I'm not playing a card.
但你应该想想了
But you should be.
像他这样的男孩
A boy like that, he's...
现在很单纯但早晚会适应宫廷奢华的生活
He's innocent now, but he'll get a taste of manor life soon enough,
当然他很快就学会享受
And then surely he'll start enjoying things.
变得贪婪 喜新厌旧
Desire for comfort replaces desire proper all too quickly,
而且这的椅子真的很柔软
And the chairs here are very soft.
是我亲自选的
I picked them myself.
我们叽叽歪歪够久了
We've hemmed and hawed enough.
赶快签条约吧
Let's have at it.
瞧 这是我夫人的军队
My wife commands an army
我们两军联盟也不是对手
ours wouldn't want to face allied.
条约中有不一致的地方
There's an inconsistency in the treaty.
西部的用水权只对你有利
Water rights in the west are in your favor.
这不是我们前面所协商的
This is not what we agreed.
我以性命担♥保♥这没错
No, I assure you, that's correct,
完全按你们的要求修订的
Amended by the percentages you requested.
如果你们的国王如此没有诚信的话
Your king built your country on lies like this.
我们不会再和你合作
He won't have us anymore.
如果这有问题等我们签完后会修正
If there's an issue, we can fix it later.
你们这么远赶来 这只是...把承诺写在纸上
You've come all this way. just...words on a page.
但这些承诺都扭曲成了你们的有利条件
This is words that you twist to your advantage.
我们不会签 改过以后可能会再回来
We will not sign this! fix it, and we'll be back.
等等 你们不能这样
Wait--you can't. you can't do this.
求您了
Please.
求您了
Please. please.
离他远点
Get off of him.
伟大英雄原来只是个幼稚的孩子
The great hero's just a child, and a stupid one at that.
再为你的哥哥哭啊 看看这次有用吗
Cry for your brother again see what answer you get this time.
再来抓我啊
Lay a hand on me now.
我等你 给我一个不签的理由
I beg you, give me the reason.
这绝对是侮辱 我们不会签约
This is an insult. there will be no treaty.
恭喜你谢夫德 我们又回到战争了
Congratulations, shepherd. we're going back to war.
王后很生气 您和王子都没出席
The queen was already unhappy you and the prince didn't attend to table,
现在她也不知道该怎么办
And now she doesn't know what to do about anything,
在所有人面前出丑
Being foul to everyone.
国王呢
And the king?
迦特走后他什么都没说
He hasn't said a word since Gath left...
安静的令人毛骨悚然
Just...scary quiet the way he gets.
这是国王有生以来最糟糕的一天
They say it's the worst day the king's ever had.
国库
Treasury.
他们对此发表什么声明了
Have them announce it now.
那就让我们来落井下石吧
Let's see if we can't make a bad day worse.
大卫 你看起来很累
You look tired, david.
我总是做恶梦
I keep having bad dreams.
令人不安的
Disturbing?
但醒来就会好很多
No more than when I'm awake.
会好起来的
You'll be fine.
我完全搞砸了
I really screwed up.
对 我看见了
Yeah. I saw that.
你的辉煌时刻消失了
Not your finest hour.
我总是作关于这个城市的噩梦
I always have bad dreams in the city.
关于夏伊洛的
Something about shiloh.
他们说梦有六成的预言能力
They say that dreams are a 60th part prophecy.
可能还不只这些
Here maybe even more.
关键是
The key...
看懂这些信♥号♥♥
Read the signs.
找出它到底想要告诉我们什么
Find out what it is that they are trying to tell you.
别去
Don't go.
我今天不应该来
But I shouldn't have come today.
有可能
Maybe.
你去哪
Where're you going?
真正属于我的地方
Where I should have been all along.
我们获得迦特的回应了
We have the response from Gath.
他们说会重新考虑是否离开
They said they'd reconsider leaving.
给我们3小时来衡量新的要求
They've agreed to hold for three hours so we can weigh a new demand.
他们要求另加北方10公里土地和用水权
They want an additional ten kilometers into the north and all
用来赔偿毁约和个人身侮辱
The water rights to compensate for bad faith and personal insult.
他们会没完没了的
There's nothing to be done.
这不是谢夫德的错 他们根本不想签约
They never intended to sign. it's not shepherd's fault.
他们只是想找个借口
They were just looking for an excuse.
总是会想办法找茬的
If it hadn't been one thing, it would have been another.
-所有矛头 -都指向我们
- The pattern in the rug. - All to lead us on.
或许将来又会和我们决裂
And maybe break our hearts in the offing.
-陛下 -我们在忙着
-Sir. -This house is on fire!
无论什么都等会再说
Whatever it is can wait!
是国库方面
It's the treasury.
他们说国库空了 我们破产了
They're saying it's empty, bankrupt.
我不明白怎么会这样
I don't understand. how?
他不会
He didn't.
是你干的吧 这可是叛国
It's treason, what you've done!
是你不听劝告
You cut your strings.
你觉得我会让你好过吗
You think I'd just let you stand?
我们祖先几代建立起来的国家
What we built over decades, all the country,
就这样毁于一旦
Gone in days?
就因为你的嫉妒
All gone because of your grudge,
就在即将获得和平的那天
All gone on the day that we could have had peace?
我们本应不断强大起来
We'll all be stronger for it. in time.
成为真正的领袖
With real leadership.
国王听取我建议的时侯
This country is at its best
这个国家才是最强大的
when its king listens to me.
你痛恨和平
Do you hate the idea of peace
还是仅仅因为它影响你赚钱
or just the lost opportunity of more profit?
或许你只是无法忍♥受别人对你的反对意见
Or maybe you just can't stand that someone had a thought to defy you.
战争是否继续并不重要 重要的是我希望如此
It doesn't matter why I want the war to continue, only that I do.
你想让悲剧也在这里继续吗 威廉
Was it that sad a year,William?
你能单枪匹马吗
Were you that lonely?
我可以叫任何女人来看现在的情况
I could have had any number of women sent over, and look where we are now.
来啊 杀了我也改变不了任何事
Go ahead. killing me won't change a thing.
你的国家会因我而灭亡
Your country dies with me.
不 不会的
Oh, no.
万事总有转机
Things will change.
我会成功的 而你会看到我的成功
I'll stand, and you will watch me do it.
我不会围困死 反之会突破重重障碍
I don't die in a corner. I plow through or break a wall.
管你怎样想 我是注定要做皇帝的
How do you think I got to be king?
-向我摇尾乞怜 -走着瞧
- By begging me. - We'll see.
要辆车 利索点
A car, small detail.
-去郊区吗 陛下 -不 盖汗娜
- Countryside, sir? -no. Gehenna.
我们去地狱
We're going to hell.
不好意思
Excuse me.
抱歉 您的卡看起来出了点问题
Um...i'm sorry, but there seems to be a problem with your card.
被冻结了
It's been declined.
我的卡是和皇家国库绑定的
My card's linked to the royal treasury.
再试一次
Run it again.
已经试过了
剧集 | 列王纪(2009) | 导航列表