剧集 | 列王纪(2009) | 导航列表
It's him.
威廉
William...
扛着枪跟坦克打仗
Bringing guns to a tank battle.
杰克
Jack.
快走
Come on!
让出道路
Stand aside!
不要开火
Do not fire.
快去找我儿子
Find my son.
将他带到机场
Bring him to the airfield.
如果你想看到与迦特和平共处
If you would see peace with gath...
战争结束
And war ended,
让出道路
Stand aside!
夫君
Husband.
爱妻
Wife.
我相信这是属于你的
I believe this is yours.
我们的儿子在哪里
Where is our son?
你是要用这个加冕杰克吗
You were gonna put this on jack?
陛下
Sir--
你会说有人拿枪指着你的脑袋
Say there was a gun to your head,
仿佛我不会似的
And I won't have to put one there.
说 他们在哪儿
So where are they?
威廉·克劳斯 杰克·本杰明
William Cross. Jack Benjamin.
他们在哪
Where are they?
我再询问一次
I ask once more with words
再不说就要见血了
And then with blood.
我在这儿
I'm here.
我不会跑的
I'm not gonna run.
再也不了
Not anymore.
你说 我不能成为过去的我
You said I couldn't be what I was.
上帝说
God...
我不能成为我想成为的我
Said I couldn't be what I wanted.
我没有任何选择
There's nothing left for me...
除了死
But to die.
杀了我
Do it.
来吧
Go on.
结束吧
Finish it.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
我会给你比死更可怕的处决
We can think of worse things for you than death.
你本可以拥有一切
You could've had everything.
所有人给我出去
Everyone out.
飞机正在待命 我们必须走了
The plane is waiting. we have to move.
但不能撇下我的孩子
Not without my son!
塞拉斯正在封锁道路
Silas is closing the roads.
他会找到我们的
He'll find us.
我们必须走了
We have to go now!
陛下 我们找到了克劳斯
Sir, we found cross.
他就站在大堂里等着我们
He was just standing in the lobby Waiting for us.
你的父亲呢 安德鲁
Where's your father, andrew?
他的计划是要飞去卡利萨
His plan was to fly to the calsays.
那里有艘船等着他
He had a ship there waiting for him
载他去南边最顶点的家
To take him to a home on the southernmost tip.
当我回来的时候
When I came back,
我父亲让我多看多学
My father told me to watch and learn.
所以我照做了
So I did.
我明白了谁才是真正的国王
I learned who should be king...
谁不是
And who shouldn't.
还有什么吗
Anything else?
你失去了一个儿子
You lost a son.
而我失去了父亲
I lost a father.
也许我可以成为这个家的一员
Maybe I could be part of the family.
大卫
David.
你要离开了
You're leaving.
我做的只是帮助一个腐♥败♥的王取代另一个
All I did was replace one corrupt king for another.
你停止了一场战争
You stopped a war.
谁知道你救了多少人的性命
Who knows how many lives you saved?
我在这儿受狗了
I can't live here.
我要回家 那里只有对或错之分
Back home, things were either right or wrong.
大卫
David, hey,
我们可以一起离开的
We can go away together.
那你的家呢
What about your family?
你就是我的家
You are my family.
你是认真的吗
You really mean it.
你可以为我撇下一切吗
You'd leave everything behind for me.
你身在敌营心却依然在我身边
You stood by me when your blood took another side.
我要奖赏所有你想要的
I'd reward that anything you ask.
不 没有必要
No. no need.
但有些人 向敌人屈服
But there were others, kept their heads down,
无所作为的
Did nothing.
我想看到对他们的裁决
I would like to see to their sanction.
是你
It's you.
塞拉斯
Silas.
不错 不是吗
Not bad, right?
甚至连你都被打动了
Even you must be impressed today.
不客气
You're welcome.
我付出 并感恩
I give, and I am thankful,
因为付出是必需的
For giving is a need.
我们在这点上保持一致
We understand each other on the point.
这一开始只是个疯狂的想法
It was a mad idea you had in the first place.
国王 还有君主制
Kings? a monarchy?
在现在这个年代吗
In this day and age?
我看着这个我一手建起来的城市
I'm looking out at a city that I built
以你的名义
In your name.
这就是你想要的
This is what you wanted.
否认它吗
Deny it?
那你可以原谅我了
Then you can forgive me.
然后
Then...
我仍有职责没有完成
I still have some role yet to play.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
Thank you!
无论你要做什么 我已准备好了
Whatever you want, I am ready!
他
Him?
为什么 不
But why? no.
不 那我呢
No, what about me?
我该怎么做
What am I supposed to do?!
别走
Don't go!
别走
Don't go!
陛下
Sir.
找到谢夫德 将他带到大厦
Find shepherd. bring him to the mansion.
告诉他我服从了神
Tell him I listened.
陛下
Sir.
上尉
Captain.
你说了我可以回家的
You said I could go home.
你曾经这么要求的
You were asked for.
但看来上帝的意图与你想要的不同的东西
Seems god has plans other than you might've wanted.
赶紧习惯吧
Get used to that.
他又与我对话了
He spoke to me again.
他告诉我
He told me...
你是被注定取代我的
You were meant to take my place.
我
Me?
不
No.
不 我不是王
No, i'm no king.
这也由不得你
It's not up to you either.
但为什么
But why?
我不知道为何
I don't know why.
因为你很棒
Because you're good.
我也曾好过
I've been good.
因为你年轻
Because you're young.
我也曾年轻过
I was young too.
我付出了他所要求的一切
Oh, I gave him that, everything he ever asked for.
但现在他转变了 眷顾你了
But now he turns away. loves you.
我不知道他眷顾我
剧集 | 列王纪(2009) | 导航列表