剧集 | 列王纪(2009) | 导航列表
Before you asked me to dance.
我爱你
I love you.
再说一遍
Say it again.
上尉
Captain.
你真的想要审问他吗
You're actually going to try him?
法律面前人人平等
We're all servants of the law.
这个指控太荒谬了
The accusations are ludicrous.
你怎么能让杰克抨击他
How can you let Jack attack him?
杰克表现得尽职且有良知
Jack acts in accordance with job and conscience.
这件事上他和我一样难过
He's no happier about this than I am.
你要在这件事情上折磨自己吗
Are you gonna make yourself sick over this?
如果你想帮助大卫
If you want to help David,
在受审期间离他远点
Stay away from him during the trial.
我们不想在他被无罪释放的时候
We don't want accusations of false favor
被指责为内♥幕♥操纵 不是吗
When he's acquitted, do we, hmm?
太危险了
Too much at stake.
开庭 基利王庭与
Call to order. Crown of Gilboa.
基利波军方起诉上尉大卫·谢夫德
Gilboan military versus captain Shepherd.
大卫·谢夫德上尉
Captain David Shepherd.
我们都听过你的事迹
We all heard the stories.
你摧毁了歌♥利亚坦克 带给我们和平
He took down a Goliath, brought us peace,
拯救了这个国家 还有我
Saved the nation, saved me.
我们都愿意相信你
We all wanted to believe in him.
想象有这样一个英雄真实的存在
It makes us feel good about ourselves to imagine
会让人们感觉很棒
Someone like that is real.
但真的有人
But can anyone ever be...
能这么完美吗
This...good?
不
No.
幕后另有阴谋
There was an agenda at play...
以神话般的英雄事迹
To charm his way to the king's side
作为跳板接近国王身边
With heroics which are nothing short of myth.
就像他的弟弟 已被判有叛乱罪一样
Like his brother, who was convicted for insurrection,
他想彻底毁灭我们的政♥府♥
He wanted to destroy our government
把国家出♥卖♥♥♥给敌人
And betray us to the enemy.
谢夫德上尉
Captain Shepherd,
你可以开始做你的开庭陈述了
You may make your opening statements.
或者由你的辩护律师 费尔克上校来做
Or, as your attorney for the court, Colonel Felker.
辩护已准备完毕
Defense is ready.
我的忠诚从未动摇过
My allegiance is now as it has always been.
无论是对这个国家
To this country...
还是对我的王
And its king.
我接受任何 相反的意见
I welcome any...suggestion to the contrary.
国王主意已定
A determined king.
对弱者逞强施威永远都是软弱的表现
Always a measure of weakness to show strength upon the feeble.
谢夫德不是弱者
Shepherd is hardly feeble.
到审判结束时他就是了
He will be by trial's end.
前些时候 我曾给你发过一份邀请
Some time ago, I made you an offer...
一份被你拒绝的邀请
An offer you refused.
这个话题不适合在这里讨论
This is not a discussion for here.
担心被他监视吗
The way he watches me?
这可是最安全的地方
This is the safest place of all.
你的企图
What you intend...
将会使这个国家变得支离破碎
Will fracture this country.
至少我不会像塞拉斯那样
No more so than silas will
将我们的领土拱手让给敌人
When he hands over our land to the enemy.
看过这些 我想
Seeing it done, I don't think
我是不会参与到你的叛变里的
I want to take part in treachery.
战争中绝不能心软
There's no place in war for a soft stomach.
我们需要你的支持
We need your support.
那大卫呢
And David?
会有他一席之地的
Hmm. A place can be found.
如果他活下来的话
If he survives.
王庭请出第一位证人
The Crown calls its first witness,
马太·修尔上校
Colonel matthew shore,
摩押之子组织的高级军官
Senior officer of the Sons of Moab.
能告诉我们你的组织的宗旨吗
Can you tell us the purpose of your organization?
让我们两国的战争持续 直到你们灭亡
Keep our countries at war until your country is no more.
我们认为肖首相不应该与你们国家
We believe that Premier Shaw never should have signed
签署和平写协议
The peace with your country.
而大卫·谢夫德上尉
And Captain David Shepherd...
他什么时候开始帮助你们达成目标的
When we he recruited to help your cause?
他于六个月前开始与我们接触
He approached us about six months ago.
说他对自己的国家失去信心
Said he was losing faith with his country.
不想再要战争
Didn't want to fight the war anymore.
他失去了父王 将一切责任归咎于塞拉斯
He lost his father, blamed silas for everything.
被告是个下等兵
The defendant is a low-ranking soldier.
他如何能帮助迦特
How could he help Gath?
我们想出个计划
We came up with a plan.
一个让他渗入王室的办法
A way for him to infiltrate the royal family.
我们给了他127连的情报
We gave him intel on the 127th.
我的部队
My unit.
被迦特武装埋伏偷袭
Ambushed by Gath forces.
我们给了谢夫德你的下落
We gave Shepherd your whereabouts,
并保证了他的安全
Guaranteed his safety.
所以大卫·谢夫德得以穿越敌军阵线
So when Shepherd crossed enemy lines
来救我
To rescue me...
这是有计划的 他瞬间成为英雄
It was a setup.he became an instant hero.
但都是演出来的
But it was all staged.
包括他对歌♥利亚坦克的攻击
Including the attack on the Goliath tank.
坦克是被遥控起爆的
It was blown up by remote.
一个叫劳伦斯·汉南的操作员
An operative named Lawrence Hannan
才是真正引爆坦克的
Did the real work there.
谢夫德只是摆了个姿势照相而已
Shepherd just posed for the photo.
你有什么证据
Where's proof of any of this?
到目前为止 这只是他个人的证词
So far, this is just one man's word against another.
公主
Miss...
你还好吗
Are you all right?
我只是觉得有点头晕
Uhh! I'm just feeling a little dizzy.
-我们有过谈话 -很多次
- We had conversations. -Many.
那么你可以告诉大家 一些关于我的细节吗
So you could tell the room how I like my coffee,
我喜欢什么样的咖啡
How I sit in a meeting,
参会时怎样就坐
Some detail about me?
我没有说我们有私人关系
I didn't say our relationship was personal.
那就说公事上的
Professional then.
我带什么枪
What gun do I carry?
我的代号♥是什么
What's my code name?
你有什么证据
What proof do you have?
可以证明你和我
Anything that proves that you and i
曾经在同一房♥间里的任何东西
Were ever in the same room together.
所有证据就只是一个囚犯的一面之词
All we have is the word of a prisoner,
企图用假情报换取优待
Looking to exchange false information for comforts.
陛下 控方有证据提供
Sir, the prosecution has evidence.
现在 我们将为大家展示一段监控录像
At this time, we'd like to introduce surveillance footage
由我们与情报机关在此次合作调查中
Acquired by the ministry of intelligence in conjunction
共同获得的
With this investigation.
清晰的证据
Clear evidence...
谢夫德上尉与修尔上校
Of Captain Shepherd meeting Colonel Shore
两个月前在阿卡迪亚的会面
In Acadia two months ago.
这不是我
This isn't me.
陛下 这不是我
Sir, that's not me.
这不是真的
This isn't real.
这是陷害
This was set up!
陛下 这不是我 您要相信我
Sir, that's not me. You have to believe me.
在上帝的厅堂 信任或许有用
Belief may be enough in the house of God.
但这个法庭需要的是证据
This court needs proof.
我效忠于国王
I serve the king.
这是我唯一的罪过
That is all I am guilty of.
我效忠于国王
I serve the king.
这是我唯一的罪过
That is all I am guilty of.
法庭今日休庭
The court will adjourn for the day.
请将囚犯押回监狱
剧集 | 列王纪(2009) | 导航列表