剧集 | 列王纪(2009) | 导航列表
Sterling reputation in the balance.
我不想让你一通忏悔
I don't expect a dose of shame.
不过这确实是你的签名
Yet...this is your signature exactly.
米歇尔 你撤回了我们的提案
Michelle. You withdrew our case?
我们好不容易才上达天听
After all that work to get heard,
大卫·谢夫德翩然而至
What, David Shepherd waltzes in
你就不顾你的理想了
And you shelve your ideals?
这样做是正确的
It was the right thing to do.
不论对错与否 我们已经应邀来到内庭
Right or not, we've been called to chambers.
你不记得签过这份文件
So you don't remember signing this.
所述时间如下
The day in question says here
你赞同把唱诗班练习改到周六晚上
You signed off on moving choir practice to saturday nights.
不错
Yes.
应当是周三晚上
It was wednesday nights.
你没看投资合同就在上面签字
You signed the investment contract without reading it.
忙人无暇去追求细节
A busy man has no time for fine print.
我希望你对承认人为过失
Well, I hope you're not too stubborn
不要那么顽固
To admit to human error.
我也许在不知情的情况下签了字
I may have signed... without knowledge.
路德维希女士
Miss Lewellyn.
是你为牧师先生起草了合同吗
It was you who drafted the contract for the reverend,
你自己损失了基金
Lost the funds yourself,
现在又想推责诿过吗
Now looking to place blame?
我因此命你
I hereby order you
接受盗窃和虚报的审判
To stand trial for theft and misrepresentation.
经过我们的研究和权衡
We have read and weighed.
第十个名额将给予
The tenth position is awarded to
米歇尔·本杰明小姐
Miss Michelle Benjamin.
本杰明诉基利波政♥府♥
Benjamin versus royal crown of Gilboa
明天会将此提交给国王
To be brought before the king tomorrow
为结束今天的事务
By close of day's business.
可我撤销了
But I withdrew--
我们投入了时间和精力进行评审
We invested time and effort into the review.
除非另有变故 你的提案是最有价值的
Unless there's a change, your case holds the most merit.
我会给大臣们一个交代
The ministers need a reason, I'll give them one.
我会让伊桑认罪
I'll get Ethan to recant.
大卫
David.
有人想严办伊桑
Turns out someone's been leaning hard on the prosecution
为了以儆效尤
To make an example of Ethan.
他们力图定伊桑死罪
They're pushing for the death penalty.
我想你应该知道
I... I thought you should know.
我相信你满意我的裁决
I trust you are pleased with my ruling?
公正而宽宏
Just and generous.
毋庸置疑
A trust was given out without expectation of border
伊夫兰
Ephram.
你还有何吩咐
Is there something else that you wanted?
不如今晚一起吃饭
Why don't you come to table this evening?
我们很久没有一起用餐了
Too long since we've shared a meal.
我们还未有幸和睦地一同进餐
We haven't been on terms to break bread.
我发现自己需要朋友
I find myself in need of company.
-先生 您的外套 -不必了 谢谢
- Your coat, sir? - No, thank you.
这大厦还是老样子
The mansion never changes.
罗丝姑妈见到你会很高兴
Aunt rose will be happy to see you.
我还记得罗丝姑妈
I remember aunt rose.
今晚一切都会很太平
I know all will go well tonight, andrew.
好啊
Ah, lovely!
安德鲁
Ah! andrew!
威廉
William.
欢迎回来 夏伊洛久违的孩子
Welcome...the absent son of Shiloh.
欢迎
Welcome!
安德鲁回家了 早该回来了
Andrew returned home, overdue.
-快来坐 -请坐
- Come, sit, sit, sit, hmm? - please.
萨缪斯牧师迟到了
The reverend Samuels... is late.
他传达了他的歉意
He sent his regrets.
我还以为你知道
I thought you knew.
威廉 他似乎挺满意
He seems content, William.
是啊 我想在联邦会堂之类的地方
Yes. I was thinking perhaps a position...
有个职位
Something in unity hall.
我们会安置好他
We'll let him settle in.
这次情况想必会有所不同吧
This time things will be different, I trust?
不必自责 您也是不得已而为之
Don't feel bad, uncle. you did what you had to.
流放并没不是那么难以忍♥受 只是
Exile wasn't so unpleasant. it was just...
空虚
Empty.
一无所有 只能苦熬 没有人可以倾诉
Nothing but time. no one to talk to.
就像你知道人生美好
Like you know how many nice things there are in life,
可美好的事物都离你而去
And they're all denied you.
你了解吗
You know?
鱼
Fish.
我知道
I know.
总是丢东落西 这次是鞋子
It's almost something lost. This time a shoe.
别问我为什么
Don't ask me how.
但是恭喜你
Well done, by the way,
顶住我们吃烤肉的诱惑乖乖吃鱼
Suffering through fish while we enjoyed roast.
并且没吃甜点
No snacking.
我们为什么要原谅安德鲁
Why did we pardon andrew?
你就不能听我把话说完吗
Do you even listen to me when I speak?
因为我有正事要说
Not when I get a better offer.
别说话
Don't say a word.
站住别动
Don't move an...inch.
你还没吃饱吗
Haven't you had your fill?
绝对没有 你真是个美人儿
Never. you're really quite something, you know.
都过了这么多年
After all these years, huh? mm-hmm.
也许也该得到勋章了
Perhaps deserving of a medal?
看来你确实不喜欢那孩子
Oh, you really don't like that boy.
我喜欢我们的儿子 你也该这样
I like our own boy. you should too.
好了 别说了
Shh! enough of all that.
不如我们上♥床♥睡觉
Why don't we just go to bed
忘掉什么孩子
And pretend that we have neither kids nor kingdoms
和国家的事
To consider?
明天审判日你得早起
You have an early morning of judgment.
我可没心情去审判
Well, I'm not in the mood to judge.
公正可不会被你情绪所左右
Well, justice is indifferent to your moods.
我的娇妻显然也是如此
As is my own wife, apparently.
在我做了这些后再去认错
After all I've done... to recant now?
如果你不道歉国王不会宽恕你
King can't forgive you if you don't.
我不需要他宽恕我 我要他改变主意
I don't want his forgiveness. I want him to change his mind.
在土地的问题上他不会让步 但他可赦免你
He won't on the land, but he might on you.
只要你给他一个理由就行 伊桑
If you give him a reason. don't you understand, ethan?
我为信念不惜与国王据理力争
I stood up to the king for what I believe.
为何还要为求活命而去说谎
Why would I want to live a life that's saved by a lie?
不管你多么相信塞拉斯
As much as you believe in Silas,
我知道他是错的
I know that he's wrong.
我知道他不是天命真子
I know that he's not the one in God's heart.
我不知道世上是否有上帝
I don't even know if there is a God.
但我知道我们能改变
But I know that we can change things.
你和我 我们才是救世主
You and I-- we're the ones here!
只有我们才能拯救你
We're the ones who can save you.
你还没看到吗 大卫
Can't you see, David?
我已经被救赎了
I'm already saved.
这算什么
What's this?
我饿了
I'm hungry.
你得去帮大卫 他的兄弟不会认错
You need to help david. his brother won't recant.
这样下去不是办法
You know how badly this could go.
我试过 还有谁能建议他
I tried. who do you think suggested
去申诉
He present his case in the first place?
除非你去说服卡特里娜
Well, he won't have a chance unless you convince Katrina
否则他没有机会
To vote his way.
我了解你 杰克
I know you, Jack.
你不会听人摆布
You don't let other people tell you what to do.
你有主见
You give the orders.
我只是个普通的公仆
剧集 | 列王纪(2009) | 导航列表