剧集 | 列王纪(2009) | 导航列表
8 power plants out of serverces simultaneously?
工作人员操作失误
Uh... clerical error.
我倒想见见这个工作人员
Mm-hmm. I'd like to meet this cleric, hmm?
照明一分钟不恢复
Every minute the light stay down,
关于我们的软弱的谣言就会滋长
Powers rumers of our impotence
机会主义者就会受到诱惑
And temps opportunists.
赶快恢复电力
Just get the lights on.
某处一定有电闸
There's a switch somewhere.
把它合上
Flip it.
城市像是被巨毯覆盖了
It's like a blanket over the city.
我们出去看看
Let's go see it.
你知道这是什么
You know what this is?
这是静止的时光
This is time stopped.
是个上天的许可
This is permission.
许可什么
For what?
我们
For us.
这是个机会
This is my chance.
不该抓住吗
Shall we take it?
陛下 您该听听这个
Sir, you should hear this.
繁荣港反抗军 克里斯·贝尔斯
PFC Chris Beals,
通过媒体宣称对您的
The man issueing your death threads
生命威胁的人
Over reports prosperity.
祭坛大厦外发现了他的踪迹
He was seen just outside altar mansion..
警♥察♥去追捕他
Service went after him,
但是他逃脱了
But he eluded capture.
向东朝河的方向去了
Headed east towards the river.
有人说看到他携带着武器
They say they saw him armed.
趁大停电之便
Taking advantage of the blackout.
还有 公主她 不在这
And the princess, sir, she's ... not here.
-他跟踪她了吗 -我们不清楚
- Was he following her? - We don't know.
我们下发了她的照片
We passed out pictures of her.
警戒已提升到最高级 我们会找到她的
All around the highist alert. We'll find her.
我们把所有人手都派上了
We have every available man on it.
电力恢复了吗?
Is the power back on?
没有 陛下
No. Sir?
那怎么有音乐声
So, why is there music?
陛下
Sir?
迦特公开了100个最新装甲师
Gath has revealed 100 new armored divisions.
称之为"歌♥利亚"
Called them "goliath".
射程是我们的两倍
Range doubles ours.
他们聚集在非军事区
They amass at the demilitarized zone.
他们试图颠覆我们的又一次卑鄙袭击
Another sneaky attack on their plans for our fall.
我们有36人受伤
We have 36 casualties.
大部分伤者已被空运到基地
And many of the wounded were airborne in the base
距打破平衡只差一线
Critical under the balance.
如果我们反击
If we counter,
迦特只会增兵
It will only causes Gath escalation
挑起新一轮的战争
To provoke a new war.
我女儿有什么消息
What news of my daughter?
没有新的消息 陛下 与一小时前一样
No update, sir. As she was an hour ago.
一小时前她很不好
An hour ago she was unwell.
你一直为他主持廷议
You have run his courts since it began,
大♥法♥官
Chancellor scholar.
你知道他的情绪完全被
You know when his moods are foul...
黑暗左右的情形
Dark...
我与你一样恐惧
You fear as I do.
我女儿的病痛
My daughter illness
夺去了他的能力
Has left him unable.
他伤得很重 我们不太确定
He's hurt badly. We don't know...
他能听见你们讲话
He can hear you.
进来吧 告诉他你们都在
Come and tell him that you are here.
让你们父亲知道你们在祈祷
Let your father know you're praying.
这不公平
That's not fair.
我知道
I know.
我们不该再打仗了
We weren't supposed to be fighting anymore.
他们为什么要袭击我们 爸爸为什么要在那
Why did they attack us? Why does dad had to be there?
走吧 我们去看他
Come on. Let's go see him.
嗜中性细胞
The ANC
指标太低了 她严重贫血
Too low. She's serverly anemic.
试试别的方法
Try something else.
她的血液和骨髓已经不堪重负
Her blood and bone marrow were overwhelmed.
她很坚强
She's strong.
继续治疗 她会好的
She'll survive another treatment.
陛下
Sir...
没有治疗办法了
There's nothing left.
只能等待死亡了
But to spend time...
她看起来好多了 不那么痛苦
She's looking better. In less pain.
治疗起效了
This treatment is working.
我很抱歉 陛下
I'm sorry, sir.
-这不是 -不
- It's not... - No!
她今晚不会放手
She doesn't loose tonight.
美丽的公主 精灵之友
Beautiful princess ... friend to elves.
柳丝中音乐的演奏者
And maker of music in the meadow
全凭她的发丝奏出
With nothing but her hair.
爸 我不是5五岁小孩了
Dad, I'm not five.
你4岁 你2岁
You are four, you're two.
她的眼睛照亮路途
Eyes that light the beltway.
你看起来很强壮
You look strong.
看我给你带了什么
Look what I brought you.
哈洛
Harlow.
我以为我们念传统故事呢
I thought we were doing the classics.
传统故事你已经读得比教授还熟了
You know the classics better than any professor.
这本书我们读过一百遍了
We've read this a hundred times.
那再多一遍又怎样
Well, what's one more time?
哈洛 小矮人和安息日女王
"Harlow - Several Dumplings and the Sabbath Queen. "
她知道她属于学校
"She knew she was meant for school, "
属于那些书本和纸笔
"For books things and pencil time"
然而事与愿违 哈洛发现自己
"And yet and yet, Harlow find herself "
走上了相反的道路
"veering left, not right,
她知道学校就在那边
"Where she knew school house still sat,"
怀着这样的信心 她丢下了书
"With that confidence, she dropped her books "
踏出了迈向黑暗的第一步
"And made her first step into the dark."
-安息日女王 -陛下 仍然没有公主的消息
-The Sabbath Queen... - Nothing yet on the princess, Mamm.
全城的哨卡都关闭了
We have closed lookouts all around the city.
每个已知的地方都在搜索
We are checking everywhere know.
把所有人手都派出去
Everyone we have on the street.
我要她安全地回来
I want her back here safe now.
我会协调所有城警
I'll coordinate with city police.
和羽林♥军♥以及所有武装部队
We'll pull palace guard and remaing service.
全体出动
Everyone!
我正同整个房♥间的客人致辞
I'm talking about a whole house full of guests
虽然他们已经不知所措了
Standing around doing nothing.
可我只想要她安全回来 就现在!
I want her back safe-- now!
我们能跳支舞吗
Are we allowed to dance?
上次跳舞的时候 你都不知道该怎么跳
Last time we danced, you didn't know how.
上次我很紧张
Last time we danced, I was very nervous.
我生平第一次穿晚礼服
I was wearing a tux for the first time...
而且怕你会恨我
And I thought you hated me.
我只是不知道该想些什么
I just didn't know what to think.
世上不该有像你这样的人
People like you aren't supposed to exist.
别人会看到
Someone could see.
不 他们看不到
No, they can't.
看到的也不是一位公主
Not a princess.
只是黑暗中的一个女孩
Just a girl in the dark...
她可以随心所欲
Who can do anything she wants.
公主 公主
Princess. Princess!
不是
Nope.
也不是
Not her either.
你再找他 对吗
You're him, right?
你想吓坏我吗?
You gonna freak out on me?
灯都灭了 你想怎么样都行
剧集 | 列王纪(2009) | 导航列表