剧集 | 列王纪(2009) | 导航列表
《列王传》前情提要
Previously, on kings...
如果你能修好 它就是你的了
If you can fix it... you deserve it.
思想正在汇集
Minds are Gathering.
我们希望你能加入
We'd like you to join us.
如果天兆指引我到你门前
Have those signs guide me to your door.
门将为你敞开
It will be open.
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
你爱上了托马斯娜
You love Thomasina.
我好害怕
Oh, I'm so scared.
那我该现在把我们的事告诉你父王
I should tell your father about us now.
不行
You can't.
你心底最深的秘密是什么
What is your deepest secret?
我对我的王毫无隐瞒
I could keep nothing from my king.
有件事我隐瞒了你很久
I have been lying to you.
你不能生育继承人 那又如何
You can't produce an heir. So what?
你仍拥有无上的地位
You could still take pride of place.
我将在所有人面前宣布你
I will stand before all and designate this country
为世袭王朝的继承人
A blood dynasty, with you as my heir.
未来的国王
The future king.
塞拉斯快下台了 很快的
Silas falls... and soon.
该流的血照旧会流
And be sure there will be all the blood required.
动手吧
Do it.
大卫·谢夫德 你被逮捕了
David Shepherd, you're under arrest.
-什么罪名 -叛国罪
-Under what charge? - Treason.
杰克要加额外的黄油
Extra butter for Jack.
米歇尔不要
None for Michelle.
而你喜欢鸡蛋加厚厚的黄油
But you like your eggs over-buttered...
而且五成熟
And underdone.
谢谢
Thank you.
做菜的秘诀全在于选购食材
Ah, the secret to cooking's all in the shopping.
在市场中寻找最好的食材
Going to the market, finding the best produce,
抢♥购♥最好的面包
Fighting over the best bread.
将所有食材组合到一起 这才是最难的
Bringing all the ingredients together, that's the hard work.
做菜只是使用正确的方法加热罢了
Cooking is just the correct application of heat.
早餐 我非常怀念
Breakfast. I've missed this.
你以前总是做早饭
You used to cook all the time.
为什么不做了
What happened to that?
时过境迁
Things changed.
应该变回去才对
Things need to change back.
事情就交给你们两位贤者来整理
I'll let you two capable men sort through things.
父子齐心 其力断金
Together, mountains can move.
我的小子们
My boys.
马上会有一场审讯
There will be a trial.
你将会被要求回忆与谢夫德在一起的经历
You will be asked to recall your time with Shepherd.
我不知道如何去回忆
I'm not sure how I'll remember it.
怎样回忆是你的选择
You choose how you remember it.
我觉得他很有趣
I find him interesting.
他效忠于你 并伸张正义
His devotion to you, to doing the right thing,
即便在他不知何为正义的时候
Even when he has no idea what that is.
你是我的继承人
You're my heir.
在他的成功中 你会失去很多
You have something to lose in his success.
被处决也算不得成功
Not much success in an execution.
你看到民众们怎样待他了吗
You see the way the people look at him?
我们必须终结他的传奇
We have to slit the throat on the legend.
而你要我去做
And that falls to me?
所需的材料都已备好
All the ingredients are there.
只缺适当的方法加热了
All that's required is the correct application of heat.
我们的国王他看起来如何
How did he seem, our king?
专注
Focused.
多虑
Concerned.
他想要我支持嫁祸大卫
He wants me to back whatever lies
并做些伪证
He trumps against David.
你主动来找我
You came to me first.
我没有要求你的忠诚 你却来了 这很好
Nice to see your loyalty without having to ask for it.
我明白我的承诺
I understand my commitments.
全都是为了谢夫德
And all on account of Shepherd.
我父王惧怕他的成长
My father fears what he'll become.
他想趁大卫羽翼未丰将他铲除
He wants to destroy the crop before it takes root.
他此举于我们有利
He's doing our work for us.
审判一位英雄只会让公众
Putting a hero on trial will only turn public opinion
更加反对他
Further against him.
再加上拱手让出繁荣港的事情
With that and the handover of Port Prosperity,
到我们行动之时
By the time we make our move,
国家将为摆脱他而高兴
Our country'll be glad to be rid of him.
之后率土之滨
And all will be yours...
一切都将属于你
From one sea to the other.
这事要给你父王留下好印象
Impress your father on this one.
随他摆布
Do what he asks.
审判会毁了谢夫德
This trial is going to bury Shepherd.
谢夫德先生
Mr. Shepherd!
大卫·谢夫德 你是清白的吗
David Shepherd, are you innocent?
你有罪吗
Are you guilty?
以什么罪名指控你
What are the charges?
能给我们个声明吗
Can you give us a statement?
这是大卫·谢夫德上尉叛国罪一案的
This is a preliminary hearing to consider charges of treason
初步聆讯
Against Captain David Shepherd.
为他解开手铐
Take those chains off him.
我提醒在座各位与汉森大♥法♥官
I remind Chancellor Hanson and all present
相关罪名是假定的
These are supposed charges.
控方的举证责任
The burden of proof will lie heavy
将十分重大
On those that bring this accusation.
-陛下 -本杰明少校
- Sir. - Major Benjamin.
你要指控我的顾问 国家的英雄
You accuse Captain David Shepherd, my advisor,
大卫·谢夫德上尉吗
And a hero of this nation?
是的 陛下
I do, sir.
作为高级军官和
As a ranking military officer and
情报大臣
the minister of information
我收到了难以忽视的
I have been presented with evidence
有力证据
Too compelling to ignore...
大卫·谢夫德上尉一直都是
That Captain David Shepherd has been...
如果真像不被揭穿 还将继续做
And would, if truth was not uncovered...
迦特的间谍
Remain a spy for Gath.
那不是真的
That's not true.
我有证据
I have evidence...
会面 付款 名单 和照片
Of meetings, payments, names, photographs.
还有刚刚被逮捕的摩押之子成员的
First-hand testimony of a recently-arrested member
第一手证言
Of the Sons of Moab,
与基利波坚持顽抗的迦特强硬武装派别
Gath hardliners dedicated to war with Gilboa.
我们必须接受 我们自以为了解的关于
We have to accept that everything we thought we knew
大卫·谢夫德的一切都是谎言
About David Shepherd is a lie,
他所有的英雄壮举都是演戏
His every act of heroism only stage craft.
依照刑法 我以叛国罪 阴谋从事间谍活动罪
Under crown law, I ask Captain Shepherd face charges
指控大卫·谢夫德上尉
Of high treason and conspiracy to commit espionage.
如果罪名成立
Charges which, when proven true,
将被判处死刑
Will be punishable by death
列王传 第一季 第11集
举国震惊
Shockwaves ripple through the nation
塞拉斯国王下命大卫·谢夫德
As king Silas ordered David Shepherd
接受庭审并面临死刑判决
to stand trial for a death punishment.
引用少校杰克·本杰明所言
In the words of Major Jack benjamin,
"我们自以为了解的关于
"Everything we thought we knew
大卫·谢夫德的一切 都是谎言"
About David Shepherd is a lie."
请给我一分钟
A minute... please.
犯人押送暂停
Prison transport's pulling up.
一分钟
A minute.
我会帮你的 大卫 永远
I'm here for you, David. always.
我将尽我所能
I'll do everything I can.
甚至在你弟弟把我当成敌人的情况下吗
Even when your brother thinks I'm the enemy?
我不能把你也拖下水
I can't let this drag you down too.
在请我跳舞前
You should have thought of that
你就该考虑过这个问题的
剧集 | 列王纪(2009) | 导航列表