剧集 | 列王纪(2009) | 导航列表
这话你说了三年
You've been saying for 3 years.
最后一次是什么时候
Last presented?
派瑞
Perry.
对不起 是今年6月10号♥
Sorry. June 10th, this year.
您没有批准 陛下
Unapproved by you, sir.
我们只回应 不主动进攻
"We don't attack, we respond.
煽动闹事是迦特的把戏
"Instigation is Gath's game."
这就是他们一直赢的原因
Which is why they're winning.
这场战争是阻碍经济发展的毒瘤
This war has been a cancer on our economy.
如果进攻能帮我们走出困境 我支持
If your valley can get us out, I support it.
基于和六月份相同的原因
We can't extend the border now
我们现在不能扩张边界
for the same reason we couldn't in June.
武器不占优势 缺少民众支持
Were outgunned and lack public support.
投票显示 绑♥架♥事件后
Polling shows public opinion in favor of
公众倾向于进攻
Aggressive measure since the kidnapping.
-反对 -可以发动一次攻击
- Negatives. - Could draw an offensive.
所有的媒体都会很开心
World press would have a field day.
牧师不会喜欢
Reverend won't like it.
牧师什么都不喜欢
Reverend doesn't like anything.
还以为给我宣了个誓
Still thinks I owe him
就欠了他多大人情
because he swore me in.
他们从山上向我们进攻
They've blasted us
已经好几年了
from those hills for years.
现在是阻止他们的最佳时机
There's never been a better time to make them stop.
他们士气消沉
They're demoralized
而我们摩拳擦掌
and our troops are chomping at the bit.
大家都想去干掉一辆坦克
They all want to take out a tank now.
好啊
Good.
让他们去吧
Let them.
去吧
Let them.
把他们打回去 让迦特知道
Push back enough to let Gath know
现在轮到我们进攻了
we're done taking punches.
是时候了
It's time to do something.
没什么要议的了吧
Please say that clears the agenda.
还有提案 一共四个
There are petitions, sir. We have four.
议会召米歇尔·本杰明小姐
Court calls miss Michelle Benjamin,
陈述卫生保健的提案
Petition on health care.
我想时间只够听一个
I think we'll only have time for one.
陛下 在我之前您以前已经听过
Sir, you've heard proposals
很多提高公众健康的提案了
to advance public health care before I know...
大部分是你的提案
Most from you.
诺亚·坦纳
Noah Tanner.
6岁 他需要一个心脏
Six years old and needs a new heart.
鉴于现在的医疗条件
Given the current options,
像诺亚这样的病人想要治疗
Patients like Noahare left to treatments
要等待的时间比他父母的年龄还长
older than his parents.
他需要新的心脏
He needs a new heart
和我们需要改革一样急切
as badly as we need reform.
我做了一个计划
I've outlined a plan...
我记得我女儿儿时生病
I recall my own daughter
接受的治疗很好
treated for childhood illnesses very well
每位市民都可以
by the exact level of care offered
享受同等水平的医疗照顾
to each of our citizens
只有你认为不够
but deemed lacking by you.
你女儿有其他人没有的特殊待遇
Your daughter had advantages many don't.
她的父母有特权
She had parents of privilege
可以日夜照顾她
to watch over her day and night.
就像现在
As they do now
他们会建议女儿走出死胡同
when they tell her to move on from an obvious impasse.
对不起 小可爱
Sorry, puppy.
对迦特的进攻要狠
This push on Gath. Make it loud.
是时候结束这场战争了
Time to end this damn war.
记下
Write down
他耐心且良好地处理完政务
"He governed patiently...and well,
"然后飞奔回家洗个澡"
"then ran home for a shower."
我在解决矛盾上花的时间
I spend more time on conflicts
比花在税收改革上的还多
then I do on tax reforms.
你怎么还没好
Why aren't you ready?
找不见我那该死的手♥机♥
My darn cell phone.
昨天出行的时候还有
I had it with me on my trip yesterday and I...
最后一次见到是和袜子在一起
I last saw it with my socks.
顺便说下 你女儿快气死了
Your daughter is livid, by the way.
她花了几个月的时间计划什么税收
She spent months on that tax thing.
是卫生保健
Health care.
为什么和袜子放一起
Why with your socks?
这样才不会摔坏
So it wouldn't get banged up.
是我的错
It's my fault.
我不该把那么重要的事
I should never have trusted anything
交给新秘书去做
that important with that new secretary.
为什么漂亮的人总是
Why is it that pretty people are always
做不好细节
so bad with details?
寻遍整个王国
King of all I survey,
我也没找到一张
and I still can't find an office chair
不会让我的背痉挛的办公椅
that doesn't get my back spasms.
你都是老兵了 别抱怨
You're an old soldier. Don't complain.
你的药在柜子上
Your pills are on the counter.
我不喜欢吃药 宁愿喝点酒
I don't like pills. I'd rather have wine.
酒会让你的眼睛恹恹无神
Wine makes your eyes droop
在镜头前你得精神点
and you have to look nice for the pictures.
这真是你第一次来首都吗
Is this really your first time in the capital?
我错过了8年级的班级旅行
I missed the eighth grade class trip.
得了单核血球增多症
Mono.
今晚你的家人来了吗
Do you have any family here tonight?
你父亲很自豪吧
Is your dad proud of you?
我父亲在统一战争中牺牲了
My dad died fighting in the unification war.
你母亲呢 她来了吗
What about your mother? Is she here?
我母亲不许我参军
My mother never really approved of me join the army.
为什么
Why is that?
因为我父亲的事
You might've heard about my father.
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen.
准备好了吗
Shall we?
从左侧开始 转过来
Start on the left and work our way over.
再来一遍
Now back again.
你很会对付狗仔 士兵
You handle the hounds well, private.
我还有6个哥哥
I have six older brothers.
玩的开心
Have fun.
我想要一大杯比较贵的酒
I'd like a large glass of something really expensive.
谢谢
Thank you.
今夜 我们为勇敢庆祝
We celebrate bravery tonight.
今夜 我敢保证我们的目标
Tonight, I'm as sure of our cause as I was
还是和伟大的国家建立之初一样
the day we founded our great nation.
如果这种信念消失的话...
And if that idea was over...
萨缪斯牧师 你对于我来说太重要了...
Reverend Samuels,it means so much...
在说出你想说的事之前 我先喝口水
Let me get a drink in before asking me for things, would you?
一方面我们有过高期望
We had little more than hope
另一方面是邪恶的观念
and a bad idea.
这是两个改变全球的重要因素
Two key ingredients for global change.
当时是这样的
And that's when they came.
就像是
Like a...
有一团阴影笼罩在头上
a shadow overhead.
我抬起头...
I looked up and...
看到一大群蝴蝶
saw a great swarm of butterflies
盘旋在我头上...
circling above my head like...
犹如风中漂浮的叶子
leaves in a storm.
轻轻落在我头...
Soft and landing like...
像一个皇冠 一只栩栩如生的皇冠
a crown, a living crown on my head.
神的旨意降临了
God's signal to begin.
还在说蝴蝶 难道他还没厌倦吗
Still with the butterflies.Doesn't he ever get tired of that one?
在人们还没听厌之前 他会一直讲下去
He'll tell it as long as they want to hear it.
总有一天 你也会这样
And so will you someday.
剧集 | 列王纪(2009) | 导航列表