剧集 | 列王纪(2009) | 导航列表
Don't you dare.
我必须帮他
I have to!
支持大卫 等同于反对我
Everyone for David is against me.
听好了 别管这事 否则 我向上帝发誓
Now, stay out of this, or by God,
我会把你算进去
I'll count you amongst them.
您想让他死
You want him dead.
他有罪
He's guilty.
我要把他从这个世上
I'll have every shred of his
连根除去
Existence wiped from this earth.
将来但凡提及他的名字 也是触犯法律
It'll be against the law ever to speak his name.
你就听命于这样的人
This is who you're listening to.
你们要做什么
Hey, hey! Hey, what are you doing?
你好 大卫
Hello, David.
我不明白
I don't understand.
一切准备就绪
It's all been arranged.
飞机已备好
A plane is waiting.
我们有朋友在外国
We have friends in other countries.
你在那很安全
They said it's safe for you.
你让我逃走
You want me to run?
只要你还想活命
Only if you wanna live.
你的死是预料中的结局
Your death is a foregone conclusion.
塞拉斯只等让最后几个信徒
Silas is only waiting to sell the last few believers
相信他给你定的罪
On his version of your truth.
因此我们必须保护你 大卫
Which is why we must protect you, David.
塞拉斯的王位岌岌可危
Silas won't be around for long.
我们要保证你的安全
We need to keep you safe,
不能让他先把你杀了
So he doesn't kill you first.
你凭什么那么肯定
Why are you so sure...
他的王位岌岌可危
He won't be around for long?
伟大之人的问题在于
The problem with great men
往往不能急流勇退
Is they don't always die at their best.
活的时间远超过所建的功勋
Some live to make mistakes
以至于 晚节不保
Which outlive their accomplishments.
-大卫 走吧 -不
- Come on, David. - No.
如果跟你走了
If I go with you,
塞拉斯诬陷我的话就全数变了事实
Everything Silas says about me is true.
你还顾虑他如何看待你吗
You're worried about his good opinion of you?
我顾虑的是我对自己的
I'm worried about my own.
我没有叛国
I'm no traitor.
宁愿死 你也不想被误解
You'd rather die than be misperceived?
大卫 留神
Careful, David.
人 不能过于优秀
You never wanna be... too good.
你们听见他说的了
You heard him.
赶快将此人送回去接受处决
Rush the man back to his execution.
大卫
David...
居然是你
You, of all.
如果我死去
If i do die...
也不应该是在戴着它的时候
It shouldn't be while wearing this.
你要见我 我来了
You demanded my presence. Fine.
人一旦痛哭流涕
Begging gets redundant
哀求就没完没了了
After the first snot bubble,
让我们尽量不要浪费时间
So let's try to do this quick.
有个针对你父王的阴谋
There's a plot against your father.
有人想要谋害他 取而代之
I think they mean to kill him, replace him as king.
你把我找来
You call me here
就为了编这种故事吗
To make up some stories about what?
政♥变♥吗
Some coup?
以为这样就能自保
You think that's gonna save you?
你还不如直接求饶
You should have stuck to begging.
比起这样还要尊严些
It has more dignity.
是你皇叔
It's your uncle.
还有萨缪斯牧师
And Reverend Samuels.
牧师
The Reverend?
是吗
Really?
那他们要你做什么呢
And what do they want from you?
你想当他们的国王
You wanna be their king?
如果我有
If I did...
你就可以更轻易地攻击我
Easier for you to attack me
可你知道我问心无愧
When you know I've done no wrong.
你得去提醒塞拉斯
You need to warn Silas.
你蹲在牢房♥里 满脑子想着怎么去
You sit here in a cell thinking of ways
解救一个要把你绞死的人
To save a man who's gonna let you hang.
你觉得自己就那么伟大
You think you're that good?
他不会听我的 可是会听你的
He won't listen to me, but he'll listen to you.
他不是你父王 而是我的父王
He's not your father. He's mine.
他终究是我的国王
He's still my king.
即使是现在
Even now?
我只是在做你也会做的事 杰克
I'm just doing what you'd do, Jack.
你自己也要小心
You should be careful too.
感谢您能来
Thanks for coming in.
我觉得您需要马上知道
I thought you'd wanna know right away.
审问还没结束呢
The trial's not over yet.
不过到时候你可能还是会哭
But you'll probably cry then too.
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
可是
But...
你不会 不可能
Uhh, you can't you can't be.
你确定吗
Are... are you sure?
医生说过那不可能
The doctor said it was impossible.
大卫的孩子
David's child.
上帝 他知道吗
Oh, God. Does he know?
我害怕
I'm afraid...
害怕我父王
Of my own father.
绝对不能
Your father...
让你父王知道
Must never know.
你能帮我吗
You'll help me?
别这样
No.
这是恩赐
This... this is a blessing.
这是我们家的未来
This is our family's future.
王国的未来
This... kingdom's future.
但是你永远不要
But you must have nothing
再与大卫有任何瓜葛
To do with David ever again.
不行 他需要我
No, I can't. He needs me.
这并不重要
No, it doesn't matter.
你害怕你父王
You're scared of your father.
这是对的
You should be.
大卫俨然已是眼中钉
He has eyes for David's blood.
你体内却有了他的血脉
And that blood now pumps through your veins.
他要大卫死
He will see David dead.
包括他所有的一切
And all his kind.
如果被你父王知道 他不会让这孩子活下来
If he knew, he would never let that child live.
这是神赐予你的
You've been given this.
别的都不重要
Nothing else matters.
听我说
You listen to me.
你能明白
You understand now.
能感觉到
You feel it.
母亲会为保护自己的孩子做任何事
A mother will do anything to protect her own.
我也会同样保护你
As I will protect you.
对于您的赦免 修尔上校感激不尽
Colonel Shore is grateful for his immunity.
他期盼着到东海岸过那种
Looking forward to a quiet and comfortable life
安逸的生活
On the eastern coast.
既然钱可以令他说谎
There's a number that made him lie.
也可以令他说出真♥相♥
There's a number that will make him tell the truth.
不要让他再开口了
See to it there's no more talking.
您确定那样做有必要吗
Are you sure that's necessary?
我们曾经谈过你晋升的事
We spoke some time ago of promotion.
我记得
I recall.
从那以后
Since then,
你肩上的责任愈加繁重
There's been an increase in responsibility,
而你一如既往 应对自如
Which you have handled with your usual grace.
谢谢您 陛下
Thank you, sir.
我需要身边有个人
剧集 | 列王纪(2009) | 导航列表