剧集 | 列王纪(2009) | 导航列表
And a deal.
只要你们把枪放下 我会去面对媒体
Lay down your guns and I go out to the press
我会宣称国王已经赦免了你们
And announce that the king has granted you all amnesty.
你们可以和往常一样生活
You can go back to your lives.
和你们的家人一起
Your families.
这次暴♥动♥ 既往不咎
This uprising forgiven in full.
他还不知道你在这儿
So he doesn't even know you're here.
如果我代表他为你们说话
If I speak for him, for you,
他除了兑现别无他法
He has no choice but to honor it.
我们都走到这一步了还能停下吗
You think we're gonna quit when we've come this far?
要么停止要么坐牢
It's that or prison.
无论你们怎么选择
Either way what you're doing here
你们的家人都会因此遭受痛苦
Is gonna 'cause your families more suffering
这比移交土地更难受
Than a handover of land every could.
我觉得我们有更好的选择
I think we could do a lot better than that.
-这是干什么 -给国王施压
- What are you doing? - Forcing the king's hand.
这与计划不合
This isn't the plan.
我们今天就能搞定一切
We can settle everything today.
看塞拉斯还能不能坐视不管
Let's see Silas ignore us now.
竟敢算计国王 给我狠狠地打
Bring in the king's own! storm 'em!
干掉里面的人 确保她安全出来
Kill everyone inside! she gets out safe.
她会没事的
She will.
封锁媒体 扫清障碍
Media blackout. No impediments.
一切就绪 只有新闻联合网社拒绝服从
Already done. Only UNN refuses to comply.
贝克在那儿指挥
We got Baker at the helm.
告诉他 让他把那帮人除掉
Call him, tell him to pull 'em out.
陛下 已经不是贝克掌权了
It's not Baker anymore, sir.
杰克
Jack?
给卡特里娜·根特打电♥话♥
Call Katrina Ghent.
全体下车
Out. All out
确保外♥围♥安全
Secure the perimeter.
陛下 给我点面子 我们是唯一一家
Sir, with respect we're the only network
违抗停播令的广播电视网
To defy the king's blackout order.
我们压力很大
We're getting pressure.
亲爱的上帝
Dear god.
这不是压力
Not pressure.
我父王把他女儿送入虎口
My father sent his own daughter
作为自己的护身符
In harm's way to be his mascot.
要是他命令停播
If he's ordering a media blackout
那就是她没能起到作用
Then she already failed
他不想让任何人知道这些
And he doesn't want anyone knowing it.
我们要播出这些内♥幕♥
I say we broadcast some embarrassment.
我们不播送
I say we don't.
断开直播讯号♥
Kill the live feed.
转黑屏不然播天气
Go to black or find the weather.
总之离开港口
We're off the port.
打断一下 为什么要听她的
Excuse me. why is anyone listening to her?
因为他们刚接到消息 这里归我管了
Because they just got the message I own the place.
这家广电网归克劳斯基金所有
Crossgen owns the network.
曾经是
It did.
我刚把这一大堆股份全买♥♥下了
I just bought up the whole mess of shares.
我的律师们称其为一次"愤怒地收♥购♥"
My lawyers told me it's called an "angry takeover,"
大概是这么说吧
Something like that.
我怎么知道呢
What do I know?
你肯定是把你♥爸♥气疯了
You must've really pissed off your dad.
他让卡特里娜·根特把广电网从我们手里买♥♥走了
He had Katrina Ghent buy it out from under us.
他怕事情曝光
He's that scared of transparency.
或是怕你拥有实权
Or of you having any real power.
他宁愿任命那个婊♥子♥
He'd rather appoint that whore
也不让你独当一面
Than let you assert yourself.
你不是要我的答复吗
You wanted my answer.
我现在答复你
You have it.
毫无疑问 我入伙
No doubts. I'm in.
你要怎样都随你
Deep as you need me.
少了颗棋子 不过我们有国王了
A pawn lost. but we have our king.
少了萨缪斯 有了国王也白搭
He's no good to us without Samuels.
要是没有萨缪斯的祝福
Without his blessing,
民众决不会支持对塞拉斯的政♥变♥
The public will never support a coup against Silas.
萨缪斯会来的
Samuels will come.
这是皇室在繁荣港
A truly unprecedented and historic move
前所未有的重大举措
By the royal family at prosperity
米歇尔·本杰明与抗♥议♥者的会面
With Michelle Benjamin stunning local officials
震惊了当地的官员
By meeting with protestors,
关于所谓叛民的情况
Now called rebels by some.
我们获得消息并且可以确认
We now have word and can confirm
事态已经得到解决
That the situation is resolved.
和平解决
A peaceful resolution.
这里是谁负责
Who's in command here?
是我
I am.
陛下 你应该了解 威胁到她性命的
Sir, you should know not all the protestors inside
并不是里面所有的抗♥议♥者
Meant to risk her life.
他弟弟也是叛乱分子
His brother's one of the rebels.
他是想为他弟弟说话
He means to defend him.
一个谢夫德不再是我的信徒
One Shepherd leaves my flock.
另一个把他们引入了歧途
The other leads them astray.
的确 他是发动了激进行动向你施压
Yes, he took radical action to force your hand
可他决不会伤害公主
But he would never hurt her.
其他人会
Others would.
她就在那儿
She's there.
当她介入时 我祈求没它不要派上用场
When she was chipped, I prayed never to have to use it.
她四周都是我的神射手
She's surrounded by my best marksmen.
一旦我下令 就像触动开关一样
When I give the order, just like flipping the switch,
那些人就会救出米歇尔
Everyone in there save Michelle goes dark.
对付他们不值得如此
They don't deserve this.
可我女儿在枪口上
My daughter's in there at gunpoint.
只要她安全地出来
I don't care if the whole world dies
天塌下来我都不在乎
As long as she comes out safe.
我的家人已经为你牺牲了太多
My family has given up so much for you.
不要让伊桑离开我们 求你了
Please don't take Ethan from us.
让我进去 我能和他们谈谈
Let me go in there. I can talk to them.
我能试着让他们投降
I can try to get them to give themselves up.
我们的计划是最安全稳妥的
This is the safest and best plan,
是唯一确保她安全的办法
The only way to secure her safety.
给我次机会
Give me a chance.
我凭什么拿我女儿的命冒险
Why should I trust my daughter's life to chance?
当我的内心
When everything inside me screamed
叫嚣着我对家庭的背叛
I was betraying my family,
我仍然相信你
I still trusted you.
你有两分钟时间 但是 记清楚了
You have two minutes, but know this.
你进去以后 我们无法区别你和其他人
Once in there, we cannot distinguish you from other.
两分钟过后 要是你还在里面站着
And in two minutes' time if you're still in there
你会和他们一起死
And standing you die with the others.
你太纵容他了 他来不及的
You coddle him. This is no time for it.
我们应该按原计划进行
We should proceed with the original plan.
够了
Enough.
已经结束了
It's over.
媒体都离开了
The press is gone.
所有人都
Everyone is...
除了带枪的人以外都离开了
Except men with guns.
趁现在把枪放下
Put down yours.
你们还有机会
While you still have a chance.
但我们的出发点是正确的
But our cause is right.
我们不能投降
We can't surrender.
搭上你们的性命也无济于事
Martyring yourselves won't change anything.
不会有人知道
No one will even know.
上帝会
God will.
上帝会知道
God will know.
我出去一下
Excuse me.
想想妈妈 想想我们全家
What about mom, huh? what about our family?
我这么做正是为了他们
I'm doing this for them.
你这么做是为了他们
剧集 | 列王纪(2009) | 导航列表