剧集 | 列王纪(2009) | 导航列表
Five days, no break, no sleep.
却让他去和总理吃饭
But he gets to lunch with the premier.
你坐到餐桌上的时候 总共会有五道菜
You're going to table. Five-course meal.
把餐巾放到腿上 面包在你的左手
Napkin in lap. bread on your left.
依次是白酒 红酒 盛水的高脚杯
White wine, red wine, water goblet.
国王老是拿错杯子
The king always grabs the wrong glass.
如果你坐他的右边 最好不要端起水杯
So if you're sitting on his right, expect not to have one.
-银质餐具 - 外沿朝外摆放
-Silverware -Start from the outside, move in.
明白了没 我们还有很多没有完成
Understand, we are far from finished.
振作点 打起精神来
Do nothing to screw this up.
那些人都令人捉摸不定
These are volatile people.
他们挑衅 我们也要无理由的向他们道歉
We can give them no excuse to take offense.
你麻烦事总是不断
You just keep getting into trouble.
我想背饮酒礼仪 但满脑子全是我母亲
I'm trying to memorize goblet order, and all I can think about is my mom.
她今天在夏伊洛 我兄弟
She's in shiloh today. my brother.
我在军队里认识一些人
I know some people in veteran's affairs.
也许我能托人照顾她
Maybe I can get someone to help her, walk her through it.
不用担心
Don't worry.
你准备好了没
Think you're ready for this?
他已经准备得够长了
He's ready enough.
陛下 您让迦特来这儿签署和平条款
Sir, what you've done today, getting Gath here to sign for peace,
只要有我能帮忙的地方
If there's anything I can do...
当国王意味着晚上再也不能安然入睡
Being king means never sleeping through the night.
这是我以前一位敌人被我处决之前说的话
An old enemy said that before I had him executed.
当人们问我是如何应对繁多的职责时
People ask how I cope with all the responsibilities,
我的心里只想着群众的所需
Millions of souls relying on all the good air in my lungs.
这是个秘密 但也很简单
It's an easy secret.
我每天都在寻找生活中的种种征兆
Every day I look for signs in my life
并以上帝的视角来解读它们
And try to read into them god's intentions.
认真审视自己的命 上尉 仔细想想
Take a good look at your life right now, captain, and think hard.
上帝希望你今天怎么做
What does god want you to do today?
他希望我闭嘴
To shut the hell up.
那看来还有希望
There's hope yet.
肖总理 这是谢夫德上尉
Premier shaw, captain shepherd.
基利波的英雄 坦克杀手
The hero of gilboa, slayer of tanks.
我还以为你是个巨人呢
I imagined a giant.
总理
Sir.
我这辈子遇见的事不少 但我不被打动
All I've seen in my life... I'm not often moved.
你的英勇行为实属罕见
You did a rare thing.
对不起 长官 没有你的座位
I'm sorry, sir. you have no seat.
-不可能 -很抱歉 长官
That's not possible. I'm sorry, sir.
这次活动的座位都已经安排好了
It's the case. it's the seating chart.
那就给我改 去问王后
Then change it. go ask the queen.
王后已经交代得很清楚
The queen spoke plain.
不容再变
No more changes.
没被邀请吗 王子
Not invited to table? the crown prince?
我只是过来表达遗憾的
Just offering my regrets.
不就是国宴嘛 我事情可多了
State luncheons... I have better things to do.
谢夫德夫人
Mrs. shepherd, uh...
大卫跟我说你在这儿
David told me you were here.
他本想亲自来 但他临时有事被调走了
He wanted to be here himself, but he was called away.
我是他的朋友
I'm a friend of his.
他告诉了我你此行的目的
He told me why you've come.
对于你儿子 我感到很抱歉
I'm so sorry about your son.
我知道那些琐碎的规矩非常讨人厌
I know the red tape can be sticky here.
我想来陪陪你 看看我能为你减轻痛苦
I just wanted to see if I could make anything easier for you.
我知道他为什么喜欢你了
I can see why he likes you.
如果你真要帮我 就帮我把大卫劝回家
If you really wanna help me, help me get david back home.
我知道你肯定认为他不适合这种场面
I know you think he doesn't belong here oh,
我不愿他呆在这 他不适合这
I don't want him to leave because he doesn't belong.
我怕他固执己见
I'm scared he does.
他是我儿子
He's my son.
我比任何人都先知道 他绝对非同一般
I knew before anyone he was born different.
我肚子里怀过7个宝宝 我非常清楚
In the caul. seven sons, a mother knows.
我总是保护着他 不让他出事
This one...you protect from what wants to happen.
他肩负着使命
He has a destiny in him.
而肩负使命的人 意味没好事可言
People with destinies... things don't go well for them.
他们要么是郁郁不欢地死去
They die old and unhappy
要么英年早逝
Or young and unfinished.
我不愿发生在他身上
No. not for him.
看上去还挺好的
Looks to be enjoying himself.
也许能够合作愉快
May be a partner after all.
我还是不敢确定
I'm not so sure about him.
我感觉麦力克将军 不想呆在这
I don't think General Mallick much wants to be here.
那你呢 上尉
And what about you, captain?
对这份条约 你有什么看法
What do you think about our treaty?
你认为你们国家的人♥民♥
Do you believe your people are willing
会情愿为敌国作出同样牺牲吗
To accept sacrificing to their hated enemy?
我只是想听听一名士兵的想法
I want to hear a simple soldier's opinion.
你们国家是否已经准备好接受和平
Is your country ready for peace?
老实说
To be honest,
他们让我在紧张的情况下别讲蠢话
I was instructed not to speak for fear of
以免影响了条约的顺利签订
Saying something stupid and jeopardizing the treaty.
这对各位都很重要 对我来说也是如此
It's that important to everyone here, and it's that important to me.
我的哥哥死了
My brother died,
只有签订了条款 他死得才有价值
And this treaty is the only thing that can give that any meaning, so...
希望我没有冒犯您 我需遵守命令
If it's not too rude, I'm, uh, gonna follow my orders for once...
封起嘴来 好好想想该用哪个杯子
Keep my mouth shut and just try to use the right glass.
事实证明 他还是可以的
He's proving useful after all.
按原计划行事?
Stay the order?
等我们离开后 管他在哪儿 杀了他
When we leave, wherever he stands, he dies.
遵命 陛下
Yes, sir.
-没用的 -有用的
That's not going to work. it will.
-随你便 -你放弃不代表我放弃
Don't bother. you give up, I don't.
你跟我的差距一目了然了吧
That's what's different about us.
你怕托马斯娜 这才叫差距
You're scared of thomasina. that's the difference.
哇 鸟之神啊
Yes! master of the birds!
有时候你就应该听我的
Sometimes you should maybe listen to me.
我们跑得够远吧
We've traveled far, haven't we?
相当远 长官 您是个杰出的指挥官
Pretty damn, sir. you're a hell of a commander.
我的父亲觉得我不配出席
Well...my father doesn't think I represent.
这老家伙脑子里一包稻草
The old man doesn't know a fig from a fart.
让他做国王 战事永远不会平息
We'll be at war forever with him as king.
我知道你们很艰苦
I know it's been hard.
你们放弃了自己的生活 来为我效力
You've given your bones, stopped the clock on your lives.
但我没力量去改变它 连接受也很勉强
I don't have the power to change all that, as much as I do well with it.
但
But...
我在国库还是吃得开的
I do wield an ample slice of the treasury.
谁想跟我一起来挥霍一下
Who wants to waste some money?
士兵
Private.
不用客气
Hey. don't worry about it.
注意了
Heads up.
送你妈妈的
For your mom.
哦 不
Oh, no.
完全不对了
This is all wrong.
小姐
Miss... mm-hmm.
这位是英勇保卫祖国的战士
This soldier has been valiantly defending your country.
你应该带他去更衣室看看尺码合不合适
Maybe you should take him into the dressing room and make sure that fits.
士兵 这位小姐怎么说的你就怎么做
Soldier, you do as the nice lady says.
你们这儿卖♥♥♥车♥吗
You sell cars here?
这位基利波的英雄来自于何方啊
And where does the great hero of gilboa hail from?
我是在"繁荣港"附近长大的
I grew up on a farm near... port prosperity.
你说"悲痛港" 我们那儿的叫法不同
You mean the port of sorrow. we have a different name for it.
我父亲为了守卫那片土地而牺牲
My father died defending that land.
所以我也沿用了他对那儿的叫法
I...try to call it by the name he did.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
老♥习♥惯了 喜欢偷吃甜点
Old habits. stealing desserts.
你去陪过我妈了
You went there to help my mom.
她电♥话♥告诉我的
She called me.
我只是去打个招呼帮点忙
I just wanted to help or say hello.
仅此而以
剧集 | 列王纪(2009) | 导航列表