剧集 | 列王纪(2009) | 导航列表
I'm just a humble civil servant.
你在撒谎
You're lying.
你是掌管情报的人
You're calling the shots at information.
你在整件事里都在设计大卫
You choreographed david's entire situation!
仅仅因为嫉妒 你宁可牺牲他兄弟的性命
You'd let his brother die for jealousy?
是太多杂♥志♥报道他了吗
What, one too many magazine covers--
我不是嫉妒
I'm not jealous!
他大可以让所有杂♥志♥报道他的事情
He can have all the magazine covers he wants!
那为什么想毁掉他
Then why...ruin him?
甚至不惜牺牲他人性命
Risk someone dying--
为了救我自己
To save myself!
你还不明白吗
Don't you get it?
我是在争取我的生存权
I'm fighting for my right to exist!
谁还能比你活得更安稳
Whose life is more secure than yours?
你是王子
You're the prince!
而你是公主
And you're the princess.
你比我早出生四分钟 是长女
Born first by four minutes. eldest by a hair.
你真有那么天真
Are you really that innocent
没想过得到王位吗
That you haven't thought about it yourself?
或是你觉得承认这个太可耻
Or are you just too ashamed to admit you have?
没人想夺取你的皇位
No one wants your crown.
只是还没出现罢了
Not yet.
你以后会有后辈 接着呢
You can produce an heir. so what?
你仍然可以高高在上
You could still take pride of place.
我知道你看谢夫德的眼神
I see the way you look at shepherd.
也清楚你父亲看他的眼神
I see the way your father looks at him.
只要你们一结婚
All it takes is one wedding,
他就可以让你们变成国王和王后
And he can make of the pair of you a king and queen.
而我呢 不过是个皇室小丑
And me... suddenly the court jester.
我不会因某人的野心而被摆在
I will not sit by and be plowed into obscurity
不明不白的位置上坐以待毙
By someone else's ambition.
我为此已付出太多
Not after all I sacrificed.
你想让我怎么做
What do you want me to do...
发誓再也不见大卫吗
Swear to never see david again?
你只需
All you have to do
告诉谢夫德知足常乐
Is tell shepherd to take what's offered.
是房♥东让我进来的
Landlady let me in.
这就是当公主的好处
Benefits of being a princess.
我从卡特里娜·根特那里得到消息
I've a message from katrina ghent,
有一个方法可以救你兄弟
A way to save your brother.
在你兄弟的案子上
Katrina carries influence
卡特里娜可以左右法官
With the judges on your brother's case.
她可以减轻他的罪刑
She's willing to wield it to lighten his sentence.
她想从我这里得到什么
What could she possibly want from me?
在你下一场的记者见面会
Your next press briefing.
她想让你抨击我父亲
She wants you to denounce my father,
说他在繁荣港决策上的失误
Say that he's wrong on port prosperity,
说他已经迷失方向
Tell the world that he's lost his way,
而且他不适合领导大家
And he's not fit to lead us.
她为何要我这样做
Why would she want that?
她知道你这样说会伤害到他
She knows it would hurt him, coming from you.
居然会变成这样
So this is how it really works.
如果伊桑不想自救 那么你就该挺身而出
If ethan won't save himself, you have to.
为了救我兄弟
To save my brother...
我就得和国王作对
I'm supposed to go against my king.
如果我这样做
If I make that choice...
就再也见不到你了
I'll never see you again.
对不起 我做不到
I'm sorry. I can't.
好吃
Oh, yeah.
真嫩
Tender.
那个你吃完了吗
You finished with that?
味道不错
Hmm. oh, good.
这是我在行刑之前
Is this my last meal, then,
吃的最后一顿饭吗
Before execution?
天哪
Goodness!
今天不是我的生日吧
It's not my birthday, is it?
我记得是一星期前的事
By my count, I've over a week.
是四个月前的事
Four months ago.
我不用选良辰吉日
I don't need occasion
才来犒劳犯人
To extend courtesy to a prisoner.
哎呀
Oh, dear.
国王无聊了
The king is bored.
如果我像你一样郁郁寡欢
I felt that gloom...
我就去强♥奸♥个女仆
I'd rape a serving girl.
你就这么确定
So sure of yourself.
反正也无事可做
I got nothing to do.
我想过很多你的事
I think a lot about you.
独处使我的头脑更清晰
There's clarity in solitude.
你以为刚刚吃饭的时候
You don't think I see loneliness
我看不出来你的孤独吗
When it's eating in front of me?
你是国王 时时刻刻
You're a king...and every second you aren't miserable
你都是个可怜虫
Is a second stolen.
距离你在位已经很久了吧
It's a long time since you've been a king.
我俩的生活
Our lives...
没多少不同
Not much different.
虽然我设法将就着
Though...I somehow make do
不那么自怜
Without self-pity.
说话注意点
Watch yourself.
你既想掌管世界又想拥有快乐
You expect to rule the world and be happy?
做国王不容易
Being a king's a terrible job.
无趣
Joyless.
不自在 无激♥情♥
No comfort or heat.
没有无欲无求的爱人
No silky lover who wants nothing back.
你最终会发现方舟才是你真正的朋友
You'd sure find... the ark as a true friend.
上帝不会允许的
God won't allow it.
你还是会尝试 上帝则会嘲笑你
You still try, and he mocks you for it.
我对上帝要求什么了吗
What did I ever do to god?
你要求做一位国王
You asked to be king.
要饼干吗
Macaroon.
下一个案子
Next case.
萨拉镇诉纳亚一案
The township of Sela versus Nayar.
纳亚医生已经自首
Dr.Nayar has turned himself in
十年前他酒后驾车撞人逃逸
For a drunk driving hit and run fatality
并致人死亡
Committed ten years ago.
法庭认为其应当负全责
Authorities are looking to press full charges.
陛下
Sir...
过去的这段时间我一直为自己的过错
I have struggled with the guilt of my mistakes
而感到自责
Since I was a young man.
十年间我一直做着一名医生
I've spent the past ten years working as a doctor.
我知道 我所拯救的生命
I know...the lives I've saved
并不能换回我夺走的那条生命
Can never take the place of the one I took.
但我相信为社会服务才能使我的生命
But I believe that my time would be better spent
更有意义
In the community.
有请支持被告的品德信誉见证人
We have a character witness in support of the defense,
海伦·帕蒂斯
Helen Pardes.
我是代表犬子塞斯而来
I am here on account of my son, Seth.
纳亚医生无数次的拯救了他的生命
Dr. Nayar has saved his life countless times,
他的善良与体贴
And his kindness and caring
仅次于孩子的父亲
Are second only to the boy's father,
虽然他最近很少过来探望
Whose visits have been less frequent of late.
他忙于工作
He works.
你儿子现在还好吗
Is your son well at the present time?
是的 这要承蒙他的医生
Yes, thanks to his doctor.
以及他对未来的期盼
And the hope of better days.
你请求我宽恕
You're asking me to forgive...
一件命案只为抚慰一个孩子
A fatal crime to soothe one boy.
纳亚医生为犬子带来了
Dr. Nayar has provided my son
安定 平安以及力量
With a presence of stability, safety, of strength.
能使犬子继续活下去的力量
A strength my son needs to stay alive.
陛下 你今天是替上帝行使职责
You are acting as god today, Sir.
我问你 上帝还想苛求什么
剧集 | 列王纪(2009) | 导航列表