剧集 | 列王纪(2009) | 导航列表
-等等 -他该死
Wait. He deserves to die.
并不是他杀害无辜的人
He's not the one killing innocent people.
是我们
We are.
这是我们军中的武器
Weapons from our army.
我们中有人在为贝利亚效忠
Someone on our side has been arming Belial.
为了找出奸细 我们不能杀他
We need to find out who. We can't kill him.
至少现在杀不得
Not yet.
好了 没事了 你会没事的
Oh, it's okay. It's okay.
你知道我妈妈去哪儿了吗
Do you know where my mom is?
她在等你
She's waiting for you.
只要你能康复出院
As soon as you get out of here,
她会第一个来迎接你
She'll be the first person you'll see.
您的女儿
Your daughter
把生命视如儿戏
Takes chances with her life as if it wasn't a hard one.
如今
And now...
揪心的是我们
We suffer.
她不能代替所有人的母亲去照顾他们
She can't be mother to them all.
任性的孩子!
Damn her!
我很抱歉 陛下 我们没能拦住公主
I'm sorry, sir. She went in before we could stop her.
马上让她出来
Get her out now.
那个男孩带有瘟疫
The boy carries plague.
她已经接触过患者
She's already been exposed.
我们不得不假设她已被传染
We have to assume she's infected.
如果现在让她出来
We open that door now,we open the door to
明早可能会增加1000名患者
1,000 more cases of plague by morning.
病毒只会传染给更多人
The virus can only be passed onto new hosts...
您必须采取一切措施阻止疫情蔓延
You'd hold any opportunity for contagion.
我女儿说的对
My daughter's right.
我决定封城
I'll shut down the entire city.
还剩12小时
12 hours!
-还有什么问题 -要维持秩序很难
- What else? - Crowd control's a problem.
警♥察♥已经殚精竭力了
The police are stretched beyond capacity.
恐慌引起暴♥动♥
Panic turns crowds into mobs.
不 是冲突造成死亡
No, confrontation turns crowds into corpses.
准备民用物资
Make do with civilian resources.
有王子的消息吗
Any news of Jack?
这时你该在坐飞往卡利萨的飞机上
I thought you'd be on a jet to the Calsays.
我不愿眼睁睁看着这座城沦为坟墓
I take no joy watching this city become a graveyard.
你当然不愿意 死人无利可图
Oh, of course not. There's no profit in the dead.
是时候抛开成见了
Today may be the day to set aside differences.
请允许我为您提供最好的科学家
Let me offer my best scientists,
研究人员和医生
Researchers, doctors.
对公众开放克劳斯基金医院
Open up crossgen hospitals to the public.
-免费治疗 -那我乐意接受
- Free of charge. - Then I'll accept.
给我跪好!
On your knees.
树林里布满了贝利亚的人
The woods are crawling with Belial's men.
等他们走了我们再出去
We'll wait here till they pass.
我们需要辆车
We need a vehicle.
刚刚我们经过一个农场
We passed a farm a while back.
如果我一小时后还没回来
If I'm not back in an hour,
你就先走 别等我
Don't wait for me.
给我过来!
Come here!
我喜欢坐着问话
I like doing this in a chair.
他们派王子来对付我
So they sent a prince for me.
真是荣幸之至
It's quite an honor.
我也...
I also, um...
很喜欢硬币
I also like coins.
用成桶的硬币
A roll of them.
照着生命线打下去
Right along the lifeline.
我曾经和我的手下争论
I used to argue with one of my men about
关于这份工作的最佳命名
What was the best denomination for the job.
但你们杀了他
But your men just killed him.
我们国家的武器
The weapons that came from my country.
被偷了 给了你们
Stolen, given...
怎么回事
How?
我什么都不会说
I'm not gonna tell you anything.
很好
Good.
更多迹象出现了 个个都不吉利
More signs come. Each of them black.
昨天 我还幸福无边
Yesterday, I was filled with joy.
今天就提心吊胆 生怕坏事全被他料中
Today, with fear that he speaks only to say terrible things.
你认为是上帝送来了瘟疫
You assume god sent this plague?
不然还能是谁
Who else?
瘟疫
The plague.
这种病症威胁着
A pestilence that threatens to
整个国家的运转
Consume the nation that we built.
我唯一的女儿染病
My only daughter openly exposed to it.
我的儿子 在敌后失踪了
My son, lost behind the enemy lines.
我的家庭 我的人♥民♥都在危险之中
My family, my people at risk.
他的考验在我的承受能力之外
He tests me beyond the endurance.
但你仍在这
And yet you are here.
你回应了他的呼唤
You answered the call.
这些我都知道 塞拉斯
This Silas I know.
我要在你的帮助之下保卫我的城市
I will protect my city with your help.
我需要12小时的宵禁时间
I need twelve hours of curfew.
门锁上窗户关紧的12小时
Twelve hours of locked doors and windows shutdown.
每个人都在家 每个灵魂都要顺从
Each is home, every soul in compliance.
12小时
Twelve hours.
尽我所能
All that I can.
我会不惜一切直到灾难结束
Every resource I wield works towards its end.
这场瘟疫是内忧的
The plague is an outward sign
外部预兆 这一切昭示着
of the inward disease, you have
毒物在内部
Poison in the body.
要摆脱它你必须要切掉负担
To be rid of it you must cut off the bitten limb.
这是个警示 塞拉斯
This is a warning, Silas.
小心身边的那些
Of someone close
良知泯灭的人
for whom light fails.
从前有两兄弟 该隐和亚伯
There were two brothers,Cain and Abel.
上帝的第一代曾孙
God's first grandchildren.
邪恶的该隐杀害了无辜的亚伯
And the wicked one killed the innocent one
仅仅出于嫉妒
Because of jealousy.
可后来他成为了人类的祖先
but he became the father of mankind.
在礼让的外表之下
Beneath of the near of civility,
我们都是该隐的孩子
We are all children of Cain.
战争结束了 你不知道吗
The war is over, in case you haven't heard.
战争永远不会停止
No war will never end,
只要里面还有利可图
As long as there are those make profit from it.
这就是你获得武器的途径吗
Is that how you got your weapons
那个从两国之争中获利的人
Someone who profits from both countries being at war?
我利用他正如他利用我一样
I use him as he uses me.
他想我去破坏迦特的政♥府♥
He wants me to destroy the government of Gath,
我答应了
I will.
然后我转过来对付你们
And I turn against yours.
在各种战乱中
And out of those chaos
新的和美丽的事物会诞生
Something new and beautiful will be born.
有多少人需要牺牲
How many have to die
为了你口中所谓乌托邦的诞生
To give birth to your Utopia?
直到我们组成联盟
As many as it takes for us to become united.
我们都是兄弟
We are brothers, all.
甚至你和他都是
Even you and him.
他不是我的兄弟
He is not my brother!
他终有一日会是的
He will be, one day.
-杰克 你在干什么 -不要进来
- Jack, what are you doing?- Stay outside!
-告诉我他是谁 -放开他
- Give me a name! - Let him go!
你是谁 竟敢跟我说话
Who are you, even talk to me?
也许到最后你们还是兄弟
Perhaps brothers after all.
我们今晚必须作出牺牲
We must sacrifice tonight.
那样明天 那样才有明天
So that tomorrow ... so that there is a tomorrow.
我要求你们离开工作的地方
We ask you to leave your places of work
然后回到你们的家中
and go to your homes.
我要你们紧闭门窗 足不出户
We ask you to close your doors to the world, not open
剧集 | 列王纪(2009) | 导航列表