剧集 | 列王纪(2009) | 导航列表
这是最后一餐
It'll be your last meal.
土地归还迦特之时 就是你的死期
When we give the land back to Gath, you die.
到时 我就彻底安宁了
Then I'll truly have peace.
列王传 第一季 第12集
明天 即半年以前的同一天 作为讲和的条件
And tomorrow, six months after king Silas announced
塞拉斯国王宣布将土地归还给迦特
The return of these lands to Gath, as part of the peace...
国王此项决议一直饱受争议
Controversy surrounds the King's message,
众多人士认为 移交繁荣港
And many think the handover of Port Prosperity
是被误导
Is yet another misguided...
归还土地一事 国内舆♥论♥不一
The country remains divided on the issue of the land return.
在谢夫德审讯中塞拉斯国王一度失控
King Silas'judgment has been called into serious question
使其判断力遭到严重质疑
Since his shocking outburst during the Shepherd trial.
国王与迦特总理
The King and the Gath premiere
将于明日正午在繁荣港举♥行♥会面
Will meet at Port Prosperity at noon tomorrow.
有人认为 和平的代价过于昂贵
Some consider the Price of Peace too dear.
我们开启大门 关闭大门
We open the gate, we close the gate.
我看他们还会把国土还回来
I guess they're still giving the land back,
重要的日子即将到来
Big day coming.
是的 我们坚守在此
Yeah, we got to stay here.
里面所有人都在为典礼
The entire house staff has something
忙碌着
To do with the ceremony,
我们就在看大门
And we got to stay at the gate.
这是职责所在 重要工作
This is our job. It's important.
怎么讲
How?
本身就重要
It just is.
国王驾到
The king approaches.
明日即将到来
Tomorrow has come.
你们中间有些人对此颇有微词
Some of you meet it with reproach
以为将土地归还给敌国
And with the unkind thought that the return of any land
是一种懦弱的表现
To an enemy is weakness.
爱卿 那种想法不可取
Lose that thought, friends.
移交繁荣港是迟早的事情
The handover at Port Prosperity will take place,
迦特将握手言和
And Gath will be our unfiring chum.
为了和平 我将铲除
In the name of peace, I will crush any
所有阻碍我促成此事的人
In the blessed event's way.
陛下 目前还有些居民留在港中
There are some still in their homes, sir,
不愿搬离
Refusing to leave.
限期内不迁走者
Any who have not vacated by the deadline
抓起来
Will be arrested.
拒捕者 一律枪决
Any who resist arrest will be shot,
两枪
Twice.
如有异议 可奏请
Say you have some dissent, please.
陛下 没有
Not at all, sir.
是否需要下发媒体封口令
Shall I order a media blackout
以防外界诋毁您冷漠无情
To keeping anyone from thinking you unsympathetic?
对于不遵从我意志的人 当以无情处之
But I am unsympathetic to all those who oppose my will.
让更多的媒体去报道
Send more cameras.
让人们铭记
Let them remember,
我成就了这个国家 让这里从无到有
It was my will that built from the ashes this nation
赋予人们控诉的权力
And put in their mouth the right to complain.
可凡事总有限度 控诉至此为止
But there are limits, now reached.
去做事吧
Go do your jobs.
陛下
Sir.
关于大卫·谢夫德的去留
What is the official statement
官方声明中要怎么写
On the fate David Shepard?
谁
Who?
你让我想起了年轻时的你
You call to mind a much younger Silas.
我认识这个人
Oh, I know this one.
仅睡两小时 谁都不怕
He lives off two hours sleep and the fear of lesser men.
需要什么就得到什么
He takes what he wants...
还会受人感激
And gets thanked for it.
时光倒流了吗
It's the old days come again.
时光从未流逝
They never left.
是的
Yes.
-杰克 -忘了他吧
- Jack. - Oh, forget Jack.
他在躲避你
No, he's in hiding from you.
应该如此
So he should be.
他是你的儿子
He's your son. Hmm?
你曾经把他搁在棕榈树
Who once you held in the palm of your hand,
他的笑容是上帝所赐最美的礼物
Whose laughter was god's greatest gift.
不再是了
Not anymore.
杰克是这个家族遗产的继承人
Jack is the surety under this family's legacy.
只要他活着 王冠依然会与你陪葬
He lives, or the crown dies with you.
可惜我没死
Lucky I don't die.
我与你共同建立这个国家
I built this country with you.
将国家与我们的家族和名誉紧紧相联
I bound it to our family and name.
也许 你有意志力
You may have the will...
可我扩大了你的影响
But I maximize your effect.
明天将是你最辉煌的时刻
And tomorrow will be your greatest hour.
你至少需要一位面带微笑的支持者
And you need at least one smile by your side
而不是强忍♥泪水
That isn't trying to hold back the tears.
杰克要站在你身边
So Jack will stand beside you.
他就不能被捕 不能受到伤害
He will not be arrested, and he will not be harmed.
这要得到你的认可
You will acknowledge him.
为了我 你会办到的
And you will do this for me.
如果办不到呢
And if I don't?
你会一个人孤零零地站在那里
You'll find yourself standing alone.
如果他老实点 我就不会割他喉咙
If he behaves, I won't cut his throat.
有趣的转机
Interesting turn.
接到一个出乎意料的电♥话♥
I got an unexpected call.
你母亲刚才去求塞拉斯原谅你
Your mother just begged you a pardon from Silas.
他应该向我求情
He should be begging for mine.
很好 应该生气
Good. Be angry.
国王也要懂得谦卑的价值
But a king must also learn the value of humility.
这正好是我们的机会
This offers us an opportunity.
什么机会
For what?
你就在他身边
For you to be next to him,
人们对他痛恨至极
Ready when they hate him the most.
然后 他会因蒙羞而开始歇斯底里
And then, just as he starts to bark his disgrace...
我站出来
I come forward.
整个世界见证一个国王陨落
The world will see one king fall
另一个熠熠升起
And another rise.
小伤小痛在所难免
All it will take is a little pain.
大卫在哪里
Where's David?
为他找到长久安息之地以前
Held temporarily underground until we can find
暂且扣在零时的地下监狱
A more permanent place for him there.
明日正午
Noon tomorrow...
大卫·谢夫德将不复存在
David Shepherd ceases to exist.
到时候另换男友了
Time to find a new boyfriend.
如果我已经有新男友了呢
What if I already did?
如果我另外找个人并同意和他在一起呢
What if I found someone and was seen with him?
让媒体都知道公主找到了一个
Let the cameras and the country see that the princess
比大卫·谢夫德更好意中人
Found someone she likes more than David shepherd.
大卫·谢夫德对公主不再重要
How he doesn't mean anything to her,
对于民众来说也无足轻重
And he shouldn't to them, either.
总算长大成人了
What a mature young lady you have become.
我要和他道别
I want to say good-bye.
最好抓紧
Better hurry.
大卫
David.
我的愧疚无以言表
There's no way to say sorry well enough.
在你需要我时 我却走开了
You needed me, and I left you.
你认为我有罪吗
Did you think I was guilty?
不
No.
可我有苦衷
But there was a reason.
我赌上自己的生命 认定你会来
I would've bet my life you'd be there for me.
我做到了
I did.
可你没有
You didn't come.
我办不到
I couldn't.
请听我解释
Please just let me explain--
米歇尔 我无法相信你
I can't trust you, Michelle.
说什么都没用了
剧集 | 列王纪(2009) | 导航列表