剧集 | 列王纪(2009) | 导航列表
Please take the prisoner back to his cell.
我效忠于国王
I serve the king!
这是我唯一的罪过
That is all I am guilty of!
我效忠于国王
I serve the king!
这是我唯一的罪过
That is all I am guilty of!
我效忠于国王
I serve the king!
这是我唯一的罪过
That is all I am guilty of!
我效忠于国王
I serve the king!
我效忠于国王
I serve the king!
你觉得大卫真的是间谍吗
You really think David's a spy?
天 我不知道该相信什么了
Me, I don't know what to believe anymore.
可他人那么好
But he's so nice.
也许世上没有真正的好人吧
Maybe no one's really that nice.
她来了 淡定
Here she comes. Be cool.
你一直在看我
Your eyes follow me.
没有 女士
No, ma'am.
你在说谎吗
Are you lying?
是的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
你是皇室大门的守卫
You are a guard at the royal gates.
国家正经历着危急的事情
Serious things are happening in this country.
别这样
Stop it.
对不起 女士 我不能
I'm sorry, ma'am. I can't.
为什么
Why not?
因为爱 女士
It's love, ma'am.
我会与您保持距离的
I'll stay out of your way.
你在法庭上的爆发
Your outburst in court,
我认为那对审判结果没有好处
I don't think it'll help your case.
我是无辜的
My case is that I'm innocent.
你曾称我为义子
You called me son once.
我所做的一切只为与这称谓相称
I've only ever acted to earn that name.
我得知你的恋爱关系
I recall learning of a relationship
是在我给你的坦白时间之后吧
Later than I was due.
那是我心里唯一的愧疚
That is my only sin to account for.
但那只是背叛了作为米歇尔父王的你
But that was against you as a father to Michelle,
没有背叛这个国家
Not to the state.
你背叛我的信任一次
You betrayed my trust once.
在我心里留下了印记
It left a mark.
如果你还做了任何会伤害
If there's anything else that you have done...
这个国家或者我的事
To hurt this country or me,
不论有意无意 现在是时候坦白了
Deliberately or not, now is the time to tell me.
我发誓 如果我有
I swear, if I had...
我会认罪
I would confess my guilt.
由您的仁慈来决定我的生死
Give myself up to your mercy.
我相信你会的
Yeah, I believe you would.
辩方有请有品德信誉的证人
Defense calls a character witness.
陆军一等兵肖恩·沙维
P.F.C. Sean Savoy.
我们在刚入伍的时候就互相认识
We've known each other since basic,
大概有两年了
About two years.
每天并肩战斗直到他成为英雄
Fought together every day till he had to be a hero
来到夏伊洛
And got brought to shiloh.
我们入伍时我们曾一同宣誓
We swore the oath of enlistment together.
是不是
Didn't we?
发誓以生命来捍卫祖国
Swore to give our lives to protect this country.
你当时就站在我身旁
You were standing right next to me.
而且在服役期间
And during our service together,
你是否曾经怀疑过
Did you ever have reason to suspect
我有可能是敌军的间谍
I might be working as a spy for the enemy?
从未有过
Never.
你一直是个好朋友
You've always been a good friend.
救了我很多次
Saved my ass plenty of times.
如果你陷入了麻烦
You were in something bad...
你总会想让大卫与你同在
You always wanted David with you.
他在战场上就像是幸运符一样
He's like a lucky charm out there.
你当时与我同在前线
You were with me at the front...
就是我援救杰克·本杰明少校的那晚
The night I rescued Major Jack Benjamin.
是的
Yes.
而且你与连队的其他人同时见证了
And you were watching with the rest of our unit
我将本杰明少校从囚禁中解救出来
When I brought major benjamin back from captivity.
你看到我穿过了歌♥利亚装甲师阵线
You saw me cross the Goliath line.
你还借了我的扳手
You borrowed my wrench.
我拍下了你
Uh, I, uh... I took the picture of you
面对坦克的照片
Facing that tank.
守卫者还因此授予我奖励
I got an award for it from the guardian.
你看到了我发射火箭弹
You saw me fire the rocket
摧毁了歌♥利亚的装甲车
That destroyed the Goliath.
所有人都看到了
Everybody saw.
你看到了吗
Did you?
这才是问题
That was the question.
他当时已经越过了缓冲带 所以
He was out past the neutral zone, so...
我看见手榴弹爆♥炸♥
I saw a grenade flash...
然后大卫以此掩护
Then taking cover,
接着火箭弹就炸掉了坦克
Then the rocket that took it out.
但是你并没有真正目睹谢夫德上尉
But you didn't actually witness captain Shepherd
发射那枚火箭弹
Fire that rocket?
是从他的方向发射出去的
It came from his direction.
列兵沙维
Private Savoy...
你有看到其他人在迦特的领土范围内吗
Did you see anyone else out there in Gath territory?
没有
No.
作为分遣队的瞭望员
As a lookout for the squadron,
如果有人你会发现吗
Would you have?
绝对会的
Absolutely.
在训练中 你学到了
In training, you were taught
最简单的解释
The simplest explanation...
永远是最真实的
Is always the truest.
问答完毕
No further questions.
你在法庭中到底怎么了
What exactly happened in court?
突然间头昏眼花疲惫不堪
Mm, suddenly lightheaded and tired,
感觉一天犹如两天一样长
As if the day just got twice as long.
还有这个
And then this...
只是在衣柜抽屉上轻轻碰了一下
From a light bump against a dresser drawer.
这些年来你的症状一直在缓解
You've been in remission for years.
不是任何症状都暗示你的癌症复发
Not everything means your cancer's back.
我第一次有这种感觉
The first time I felt like this
是在做即时放射疗法的时候
Was when we did an immediate round of radiation.
你知道那次我经历了什么
You know what that did to me.
我知道那是什么感觉 也知道接下来会怎样
I know what it feels like. I know what comes next.
就是 做一些检查
Just...run some tests.
检查红细胞沉降率
Check my E.S.R.
我们将进行血液检测 看看结果
We'll run a blood panel, see what comes back.
同时 不要做最坏的打算
Meantime, don't assume the worst.
大卫炸毁坦克时 你们一定会为他骄傲
Must have made the guys proud when blew up the tank.
他成了英雄
He became a hero.
战争期间唯一开心的日子
The only good day of the war.
对勇气的真正考验
A real test of bravery.
他是最英勇的
He's braver than most.
更英勇 更聪明 更强壮
Braver, smarter, stronger.
他曾救过我一次
He saved my life once.
是两次
Twice.
作为中间人一手策划了与迦特的和平
Brokered peace with Gath single-handedly.
畅通了他走向王庭的道路
Worked his way to royal table.
甚至夺回了基利波的宪♥章♥
Even recovered the charter of Gilboa.
你有没有想过为什么他
Ever wonder how he always seems to be
总能在恰当的时间和地点出现
At the perfect place and time?
他只知道他该做的
He just knows stuff.
他只知道他该做的
He just knows stuff?
再比如我们去迦特执行任务
Like when he and I were on a mission to Gath,
我的整个小队都牺牲了
My entire unit died,
而大卫却奇迹般的毫发无伤
Yet was miraculously left unharmed.
还是幸运符的原因吗
Lucky charm again?
你有没有在战壕里听过这样的玩笑
Did you ever hear jokes in the trenches about it?
说他幸运得如此不可思议
剧集 | 列王纪(2009) | 导航列表