剧集 | 列王纪(2009) | 导航列表
could be felt even up into the king's chambers,
当他签下名字时 他的手颤抖了"
Shaking his pen as he signed his name."
写的不错啊 派瑞
Nice turn, Perry.
今天我们创造了传奇
We made legend today.
谢谢您 陛下
Thank you, sir.
威廉
Ah, William!
不请自来
Who comes to the king uncalled.
你怎么没去游♥行♥
Why aren't you out on a parade float somewhere?
还没有结束的迹象啊
No sign of it letting up either.
米歇尔都破天荒地出去狂欢了
Even Michelle is out having fun for once.
赌赢了
Was a good gamble.
我们吓得他们求和 可以继续建设国家了
We scared them into peace. We can build again.
我在想停战
I was thinking this truce
现在也许并不是对国家最好的选择
Might not be the best thing for the country right now.
我刚签署了协议
I just signed the treaty.
这也给了我们一个绝佳的进攻机会
Which makes a perfect opportunity to invade.
他们做梦都想不到
They'd never see it coming.
进攻不过是为了吓的他们求和
We only attacked to scare them into peace.
和平是国家最需要的
Everything this country needs is wrapp in peace.
你也听到了欢呼 人♥民♥渴望和平
You heard the parades. The people want peace.
和平可以啊 比如
They can have it, say...
一年后 到时
In a year. Then...
你可以结束战争
You could end the war.
现在克劳斯基金在军方支出太多
Crossgen has too much invested in the military right now.
战争要继续
This war needs to continue.
这不是什么政♥府♥合同 不是修桥
This isn't some government contract. Building a bridge
管道或是头盔
Or a pipeline or helmet.
人们会失去生命
People will die.
你能看到那座大楼
You can see that building.
你当然可以了 是我让这间屋子面向着它的
Of course you can. I made sure this room faced it.
这个国家或许是由你一手建立
You may have built this country,
但是我出的钱 我
But I paid for it. I...
我让你王冠加顶
I handed you your crown.
我已经偿还过很多次了
I repaid that debt many times.
别忘了你为了今天的这个位置
Don't forget all you sacrificed
牺牲了什么
To get where you are right now.
放弃了你爱的那个妓♥女♥
Gave up that whore you loved.
让我成为你的兄弟
Made me your brother
用我的钱做后盾
All so you could have my money at your back.
你知道代价是什么
You knew the cost.
-如果我拒绝呢 -一个电♥话♥就可以
- And if I refuse? - One call is all it takes
把我们的黄金从你的国库里拉走
To pull our gold from your treasury.
你创建的一切都将坍塌
Everything you built will collapse.
午饭前 游♥行♥会变成骚动
By lunch, those parades will be riots.
银行将被焚烧
Your banks will be on fire.
死亡的人会比死于战争的人多的多
You'll have more death on your head than would come from any war.
只要一年 塞拉斯
One more year. Silas
然后你想签什么就签什么
Then sign whatever you want.
找个解决办法吧
Find a way.
我要如何面对自己
And how do I live with myself?
一如既往
The same as you always have.
托马斯娜
Thomasina
你也总是不睡
You never sleep either.
这个家24小时都要有人照顾
The family needs 24-hour care.
您没事吧 陛下
You all right, sir?
季度报告就是改革的末日
Quarterly reports are the death of innovation.
能给我准备辆车吗
Can you get me ready a car?
我吵醒你了
I woke you.
本来就醒着
I was up.
漫长的一夜?
Long night?
坐下来 我给你做了汤
Sit. I made soup.
-什么汤 -你喜欢的那种
- What kind? - The kind you like.
你的背又疼了吗
Your back's bothering you again?
我去给你拿个枕头
I'll get your pillow.
我为什么要离开呢
Why do I ever leave?
在这儿时我很快乐
I'm happy when I'm here.
-离开时我很悲伤 -悲伤也挺有用的
- Sad when I'm gone. - Sadness can be useful too.
妈妈
Mama
别担心 宝贝儿
Easy, puppy.
爸爸在这儿
Daddy's here.
别担心
Easy.
我们正受到猛攻 空中支援在哪儿
We're getting hammered out here!Where's our air support?
我们必须采取极端措施报复
We'll have to take extreme measures to compensate.
正面攻击 进攻首都
Take them head-on, hit the capital.
我们要为惨烈的牺牲做好准备
We should prepare for heavy losses.
新闻发布会两小时后举♥行♥
Press conference in two hours.
在媒体面前你来宣布
At the front, you'll announce this.
我需要牧师在之后祈福
I'll need the Reverend to give the benediction after.
"再次集结?"
"Re-engaged?"
我们又要发动侵袭了吗 现在已经和平了
We're invading? But we had peace.
这不是你所希望的
You don't want this.
如果侵袭 战争会永无止境
If you invade, there'll be no end.
你肯定有办法挽救的
There has to be some way you can rescue this.
炸毁一辆坦克你就能改写历史吗
One tank and he thinks he can fashion history.
这儿有很多将军有着不同的看法
There's a lot of generals there who think differently.
他们没法告诉你如何打动他人
They can't tell you how to move people.
但你可以 你可以和迦特面对面谈谈
You can do that. Talk to Gath face-to-face.
直接邀请他们的总理
Call out to the premier directly.
-你得试试 -别自作主张告诉我们该怎么做
- You have to try. - Do not presume to tell us what to do.
我们是王者 我们用我眼里正确的方式做事
We are king and we do as seems right in mine eye.
再这样 我们立刻拧断你的脖子
Say otherwise again and we will snap your neck right now.
还有 下次碰我女儿时 别在镜头前
And next time you touch my daughter, don't do it on camera.
如果不是我先看到的
There'd have been a much different picture in the paper this morning
今早的报纸将出现完全不同的照片
if it didn't come to me first.
谢夫德上尉
Captian Shepherd
你和我
You and I,
有各自的立场
We've had our differences.
但对于人♥民♥ 我们的看法一致
But on the people we agree.
他们需要你
They're gonna need you.
我要你上电视
I want you to get on the air.
带领他们进行全国祈祷 开始斋戒
Lead them in a national prayer. Declare a fast.
-将他们像以往那样团结在一起 -不
- Band them together like the old days. - No
我不会那么做的
I won't do that.
-你在拒绝你的国王吗 -你不是我的国王
- You're refusing your king? - You are not my king.
再也不是 尤其在你做过那些事后
Not anymore.Not after what you have done.
你还想装作我不知道吗
Or do you still want to pretend that I don't know?
那些绑♥架♥
The kidnappings.
那些士兵
Those soldiers.
死了12个人的那次伏击
The ambush that ended 12 lives.
都是你干的
That was you.
你召回了对他们的空中支援
You recalled their air support.
你放任了对自己士兵的攻击
You allowed an assault on your own soldiers.
你牺牲了你自己的儿子
You sacrificed your own son.
杰克本不应该在那儿
Jack was never supposed to be anywhere near there.
他们都是你的子民 塞拉斯
They are all your children. Silas
我必须要做些什么
I had to do something.
我们需要一次攻击 我得不到支持
We needed a strike.I couldn't get the people behind it.
我只想要一个得到和平的机会
I only wanted a chance at peace.
你连那个也得不到
And you couldn't take that either.
我带来一条讯息
I bring a message.
既然你废除了上帝的旨意
Since you have cast aside the word of the Lord,
他也将废除你这个国王
He has cast you side as king.
他不会再予以你恩惠 不再保护你的所爱
He grants you no more favors. He protects what you love no longer.
上帝需要尊崇他心意的人
God wishes a man after his own heart.
而你将一无所有
You have none.
他会另寻明君
He will find another.
他真是这么说的吗
That's what he says?
那你和上帝一起见鬼去吧
Then to hell with God.
你现在只是一个普通人 塞拉斯
You are just a man now.
在你有生之年 尽量活得像个人吧
Try to live like one for long as you can
发生了什么事
剧集 | 列王纪(2009) | 导航列表