剧集 | 列王纪(2009) | 导航列表
And it requires force and discipline.
否则它就会失去控制 反噬于人
Otherwise, it will go wild and feed on you.
我并未卑躬屈膝
I make no meek apology.
历史会感谢我
History will thank me.
你们也会感谢我
You will too.
是时候了 杰克 动手啊
All right, Jack... do it.
日当正午
The sun says noon.
是时候把这片地区交给迦特了
It is time to hand over this territory to Gath.
我一生皆为和平奋斗
I have only ever lived for peace.
我仰目你的怜悯
I lift my eyes to you.
我知道我不会失望
And I know I'll find it.
我们的事业就是和平
Our cause is peace.
我们离开上帝已远
We've been on a long drift from God.
领导者的职责 正是
And it is the duty of the leader
辨别潮汐
To sense the tide,
将迷失方向的游泳者
And turn the salt-blind swimmer
导向我们看到的海岸
Towards where we can see the shore.
本地人很友善
The natives are friendly.
凶手
Murderer!
也不尽然
Well, not all of them, hmm?
预备
Ready.
我们两国的冲突由来已久
Our people have been at odds for too long.
但是今天 战争将停止
But that battle ends today.
今天 所有战争都停止
All battles end today.
瞄准
Aim.
让我们的土地成为你们的
Let our land be your land.
和平 不惜任何代价
Peace at any price.
动手啊 杰克
Do it, Jack.
开火
Fire!
国王被刺了
The king is shot.
国王被刺了
The king is shot.
国王去世了
The king is dead.
本台获得经证实的消息 国王受到致命枪伤
We have unconfirmed reports that the king was fatally shot.
据信是迦特军方所为
Believed to be the work of the Gath military,
凶手在仪式上还枪杀了10名平民
Who shot and killed ten civilians during the ceremony.
塞拉斯国王的遗体
King Silas' body is currently being taken
-正被运往保密地点 -据信
- To an undisclosed location. - It is believed
王子不顾个人安危 挡住刺客的枪口
That the prince threw himself in front of the assassive's bullet.
繁荣港的交接
The handover at Port Prosperity
已被取消
Has been cancelled,
和平的未来走向成为疑问
And the future of peace is in question.
你是来告诉我
You've come to tell me...
你是来告诉我他死了
You've come to tell me he's dead.
陛下
Ma'am.
不
No.
他不能死
He can't be.
我了解他
I know him.
他比钢铁还坚强
He's harder than lead.
有一次他盯着一个人 就把那人吓死了
He once looked at a man, and he fell dead of fright.
而你本该是知道的
And you would have known this.
这样的大事你应当有预感
You see things of this size.
你看到预兆了吗
Did you see some sign?
没有
No.
塞拉斯不会这样死去
Silas does not die like this.
他 不会死的
He...does not die.
罗丝
Rose...
罗丝 他毕竟只是凡人
Rose, he was just a man after all.
今天更是如此
More so today than ever.
你的儿女 还有王国
Your son and daughter, the country...
他们在哀悼中要仰望你的言行
They are all going to look to you for how to mourn.
我们去看看遗体吧
Shall we go and see the body?
塞拉斯不是遗体
Silas is not a body!
他没有死
He is not dead.
国王随时都会从那扇门走进来
Any moment, the king will walk through the door.
国王
Ah, the king.
国王
The king.
我没想让事态发展到这种程度
I didn't want it to be this way.
可是 事已至此
But we're here now.
我来继位
I take my place...
继承他的王位
His place.
母亲 正如您反复强调的那样
As you've always said, mother, many times...
虽然不是同心同德
The people must see us be us,
可我们要装成那样
Even when we're not.
我们现在是一家人
We must be a family now.
果真如此
It's true, then.
他死了
He's dead.
如果有必要就哀悼吧
Mourn if you must.
我很担心 你本不该有这记号♥
I was worried you wouldn't make this.
是你
It was you.
你救了我 为什么
You saved my life. Why?
恶果铲除了
We're rid of the poison.
我父亲死了
My father is gone.
以后由我来执政 我要做位明君
It's my turn to rule, and I want to do it well.
身边需要良将
I need someone good around here.
以你为榜样 尽力把事情做好
I will try to do right by your example.
我发誓 从此以后
I swear to you, from this moment on...
我们就是朋友
I am your friend.
他们把最好的人从我们身边夺走
They took from us our best.
但是 我们不能荒废事业
But we cannot let the work of rogues
让我们来实现父亲毕生最大的雄心壮志
Impede my father's best ambition...
和平
Peace.
就在我痛失至亲的这天
To that end, let it be said,
让大家口口相传 都知道 都记住
Let it be known, let it be remembered
最终 是我 在这伟大的祭日里
That I, on the day of my melancholy ascension,
达成那个目标
Saw through that goal.
但是 我们不用通过割让土地来换取和平
But we needn't give up our land to achieve that peace.
我们可以向迦特伸出援手
We can reach out to Gath--
够了
Enough!
我们听腻了他那套华而不实的言论
We suffered enough peacock speeches under him.
如果想要革新 现在就开始吧
If there's to be change, let's start there.
我讲话不像国王那样隐讳
I don't speak the backwards language of kings,
直说吧
So I'll talk plain.
塞拉斯死了
Silas is dead,
他被迦特的人暗♥杀♥
Killed by Gath assassins.
媒体今天会报道此事
The media will confirm the story today.
杰克将成为国王
Jack will be king.
他首先就会下令去讨♥伐♥杀害父亲的凶手
His first order will be to avenge his father's murder.
迦特从未想过与我们和平共处
Gath has never wanted peace with us.
他们想我们交手 那就成全他们
They want war, and we will give it to them.
让战机做好作战准备
Ready our planes to strike.
不行
No.
也许我们需要些时间
Perhaps we should wait.
哀悼亡灵
Mourn our loss,
不要让悲伤影响我们的判断力
Not let grief cloud our good judgment.
我们不想发动战争
The country doesn't want this.
到等到被打时 才还手吗
They will when we're attacked!
迦特马上就要攻打夏伊洛
And Gath will strike right here in Shiloh.
这是预料之中的事情
You can count on it.
不
No.
作为国王 我不会发动战争
War is not the answer, as king.
杰克 坐下
Sit down, Jack.
牧师说的对 悲伤影响了判断力
The reverend was right, grief clouds judgment.
我们的储君悲伤过度
Our heir apparent has had a traumatic day.
所以需要一段时间恢复情绪
So until he has recovered properly
哀悼亡灵
And mourned his loss,
在此之前 我将代为决策
I'll help make his essential decisions.
是你干的
You did this.
我和媒体 军队 以及新国王
I've allied the media, the military...
都是一条心 本着同一个目的
Now our new king-- all to this purpose.
你利用了我的儿子
And you used my son.
无论是你 是他 或别的墙头草
剧集 | 列王纪(2009) | 导航列表