剧集 | 列王纪(2009) | 导航列表
一点也不忌讳
No mind for superstition.
新嫁娘不必在意
Well, young wives have nothing to fear
老媳妇的那些老例儿
From old wives' tales.
他们都嘲笑她
They look at her and laugh.
你一直都着眼大事 也有能力有所成就
You had an eye on greatness and the grip to hold it
而现在只为了和我赌气
And you'd let a quarrel with me
就把自己变成笑柄
Pare you to a laughing stock
你的软弱比怨恨更有趣
You had a more interesting weakness than spite.
我是不是又瘦了
Did I lose more weight?
我开心的时候就会瘦下来
Just drops off me when I'm happy.
你胁迫他结婚
You blackmailed him into this.
杰克心甘情愿接受我的求婚
Jack accepted my proposal freely...
看到给你带来这么大打击他简直愉悦至极
Happily once he saw the damage it would do you.
你不会得逞的
It will never happen.
我当然会
Of course it will.
我是他获得快乐的唯一机会
I'm his only chance at happiness left.
我知道杰克是什么样的人 我不在乎
I know exactly what Jack is and I don't care.
和我在一起 他会日益像个国王
With me, Jack can be king by day
在夜晚可以任意召唤不同的男朋友
And a bad boy with whatever boy he wants at night.
我也许会与他们同乐
I might even join in.
当我和杰克结婚 再有个继承者
When i marry jack and knock out an heir,
你将成为什么呢
That will make you, what?
皇祖母
The royal granny?
我将取代你
While i take your place...
成为王后
As queen.
我要去奥斯特里亚买♥♥戒指了
I'm off to austeria to buy a ring.
顺便给你带点什么好呢 母亲大人
Perhaps i'll pick you up something...mother?
波本(一种威士忌)
Bourbon
作为酒保 你知道不少吧
You hear a lot tending bar?
要我安静的话要付双份酒钱
People pay twice that to keep me quiet.
我做过汽车修理工
I used to work in a garage.
我知道被人们视而不见的感受
I know what it's like to be invisible.
当他们谈话的时候
People forget you're there.
通常忽略你在身旁
They say things.
相信我 你不属于那种无名氏
Trust me. you're not that anonymous.
从南部来的塞拉斯忠实的仆人
Errand boy for silas combing the south
来找宪♥章♥的家伙
Looking for the charter.
在每个运东西的地方寻找
Hitting every place that moves product.
在受伤之前马上回去
Go home... before you get hurt.
你在找什么
What you're looking for,
你找错人了
You're asking the wrong people.
找你就对了
Are you the right one?
去和他谈谈
He'll talk to them.
让他们知道你言行正直
Let them know you're shooting straight.
别担心
Don't worry.
没人喜欢惹麻烦
Nobody here likes trouble.
就是我和你说的那家伙
It's that guy i was telling you about.
身上带着许多现钞
He's got a lotta cash.
在运货之前给 阿什克伦打个电♥话♥
Call ashkelon before we make a shipment.
你出多少
How much?
宪♥章♥在你手里
Do you have the charter?
好吧 我们在知道你的底牌之前不会松口
No, we don't talk until we know what you have.
好的 好的
Okay, okay.
宪♥章♥在你手里吗
Do you have it?
也许在吧
Maybe i have it.
或者不在
Maybe i don't.
叫你逞英雄
Some hero
觉得我们做的如何
You see how much we can accomplish?
只要有清晰的头脑和一条捷径
All it takes is a clear mind and a path
扫清所有障碍
Cleared of obstruction.
我的国家很昌盛
My country is content.
杰克该有个体面的订婚仪式
Jack engaged to be respectable.
今晚的订婚仪式
Engagement tonight.
陛下还没叫我准备礼物呢
You didn't ask me to get your gift yet.
我有个比礼物更棒的东西要给他
Oh, i have better than a gift to offer.
托马西娜
Thomasina...
她是谁
Who's that woman?
她每天都站在那里
She's there every day just standing there.
感觉很碍眼啊
Like a bitter almond in the cake.
那是大卫·谢夫德的母亲
That's david shepherd's mother.
她要干什么
What does she want?
要她滚蛋吗
You wish her removed?
这是公共场合
It's a public space.
你一天没吃东西了
You haven't eaten in days.
吃吧
Take it.
体力对你很重要
You need your strength.
吃吧 再来点咖啡
Eat. have some coffee.
你跟着我去码头了
You followed me to the docks?
你真是傻到家了啊
Couldn't just let you die 'cause you're an idiot.
一点都不长进
I don't see any sign of that abating
因为你决定去找阿什克伦
Since you're determined to find Ashkelon.
阿什克伦
Ashkelon?
宪♥章♥在他手里
Is that who has the charter?
据传闻是在他手里
Just the word that's where it went.
但是你不该和他扯上关系
But you shouldn't concern yourself with that.
塞拉斯
Silas...
他派我去找宪♥章♥
He sent me to find it.
塞拉斯
Silas?
为他倒在厕所里可真不值
Isn't worth your next trip to the toilet.
为什么
Why?
因为他也这么对你父亲
Because of what he did to your father.
我父亲是为塞拉斯而战的军人
My father... fought in silas's army.
808小队
The 808th.
我当时在南方前线
I was on the southern front
他在索马斯受了伤
When he was wounded at somas.
不
No.
我父亲
My dad...
我父亲当时是在东部前线作战
He fought on the northern front.
在福克兰受的伤
Wounded at foxland.
我们在接到命令前一直向北
We fought up north till we got the order.
几个边境的小镇支持迦特
A few border towns were sympathetic to Gath.
塞拉斯想要杀鸡儆猴
Silas wanted an example made.
所以他派我们小队去屠村
So he sent our unit to torch a village
威慑其他的村子
And scare the rest.
屠♥杀♥自己同胞
To kill your own?
我们拒绝了
We refused the order.
塞拉斯不允许我们不从
Silas wouldn't let that stand.
我们必须要死
We had to die.
在一次艰苦的战役中
We were dropped defenseless and alone
我们弹尽粮绝被包围
In the middle of heavy combat.
你父亲在为我结扎腿的时候中枪身亡
Your father got shot while tying off my leg.
塞拉斯不会这么干的
Silas would never do that.
塞拉斯派你的父亲
Silas sent your father
就是要除掉他 大卫
To get killed, david.
就像这次任务派你来也是要除掉你
Just like he sent you out on this mission to get killed.
在你继续给那个混球卖♥♥命之前
Now you think about that before you do anything else
再仔细想想
For that bastard.
可能要来点比咖啡更猛的
I'm gonna need something stronger than coffee.
你有吗
Do you have anything?
我可是个酒保啊
I'm a bartender.
你儿子就这么让我们干等着吗
Your son keeps us waiting at his own engagement party?
也许是将来的王妃的缘故
Or perhaps it's the future princess?
耐心点吧
Let her have her moment.
各位久等了
At long last...
给你们介绍
I present to you...
露辛达·沃夫森 我的未婚妻
My future bride, Lucinda Wilton.
卡特里娜·根特该无地自容了
A shame what happened to katrina ghent.
真是场悲剧
Oh, it's a tragedy.
但是总有蠢人想
But anyone foolish enough to drive
在去奥斯特里亚的山路上开车
Those mountain roads of austeria--
剧集 | 列王纪(2009) | 导航列表