剧集 | 列王纪(2009) | 导航列表
Even when I'm pissed at him
我还是会吃煎蛋卷
I take the omelet.
谢谢你的理解
Thanks for the support.
让他改变主意
Trying to change his mind?
等你能让雨不下 你就有机会了
You'd have an easier time asking the rain to stop.
准备换正装
Uniform, please.
我使劲浑身解数让他高兴
I've run out of ways to please him.
他曾经是让人拥戴的人
He's used to everyone loving him.
他一点也不像过去了
He doesn't see as well as he used to.
也许他只是不关心这个
Or maybe he just doesn't care.
他要是知道这不一样的话
He would if he understood.
也许他会关心的
This is different.
他们现在都叫它"灾难港"了
They're already calling it "port calamity."
人们都参加抗♥议♥示♥威♥
People are gathering right now to protest this.
真的吗 有多少
Really?Who is?
很多人
Plenty.
令人敬佩啊
That's just awful.
如果你真要帮他
Well, if you really want to help him,
也许这些批判才是他最需要的
Maybe some criticism is exactly what he needs.
你真做好决定了 可看上去神情茫然
You have the air of a man who's made a decision.
还没 皇叔
Not yet, uncle.
杰克 我可以帮你
I made you an offer, Jack.
你却一直让我等回音
You've left me waiting for an answer.
不如给我留个纪念品
How about a token then?
让我下定决心
Something to help me make up my mind.
你在买♥♥联合新闻网
You're buying unity news network.
你看报纸了
Huh. you read the paper?
为什么每个人都很诧异我关注这事
Why is everyone surprised when I pay attention?
这是国内最大的新闻社
It's the largest news station in the country
它属于你的名下
And it's yours.
我只想帮点忙
I want a hand in it.
皇叔 送我件玩具
"buy me a toy, uncle."
但新闻也跟不上你的速度
But news doesn't seem your speed.
或者说你们的
Or yours.
我们都对夏伊洛的
Maybe we're both just sad
言论自♥由♥太过悲观了
About the state of free press in Shiloh.
这可是犯罪
It's crime.
是羞辱
Shameful.
我父王现在很需要媒体的支持
My father needs the media today.
如果我是唯一能控制他公众形象的人
If I were the one controlling his public image...
他会给予我更多餐桌上没有的东西
He'd have to give you more than scraps from the table.
我最好他能滚
He'd have to kiss my ass.
你就为了这个
Is this what it'll take?
仅此为代价反对你的父亲
The price of your support against your father?
杰克 我们需要能扭转乾坤的人
We need our man at the turn of history, Jack.
不久 我们需要新国王
We need our new king and soon.
这会帮我尽快下决心
Let's just say this will help me make my decision.
我真不相信他会这么做
I can't believe he did this!
就一个该死的咖啡壶
From a damned coffee pot!
你站在那仆人旁边 可他在为你服务
You stood where the poor man was serving.
对啊 可他应预先考虑下才对
Well, he should've anticipated.
挂起来
Have him hung.
绞死吧
Hanged.
衣服被挂起来 而侍者被绞死
Laundry is hung. Valets are hanged.
王后也是为纠正丈夫而生的
And so are queens... who correct their husbands.
陛下 有你觐见
Sir, your meeting.
我今天还不够头疼吗
Oh, haven't I got enough on my head today?
我没要求改时间
Didn't I ask that rescheduled?
重新安排去吧
Well, do it again.
已经改过了
I have.
您要第三次推掉根特小姐吗
Shall I put Miss Ghent off a third time?
卡特里娜·根特
Katrina Ghent?
好吧
Well.
总算明白她在芭蕾舞夜
Now I see why she donated so generously
如此慷慨的原因了
At first night.
她要什么
What does she want?
我要保持神秘
Well, I can live with the mystery.
把她打发掉
Send her away.
12月的插页 第95页
Centerfold, December, '95.
四月的第96页
April, '96.
12月上的冰靴
December. Snow boots.
绝对是真皮的冰靴
Definitely furry snow boots.
-我见过更好的 -谁
- I've seen better. - Who?
根特小姐 国王要重新安排与您的会面
Miss ghent, the king has to reschedule.
那我今天岂不是白打扮了
Then I got dressed today for no reason.
向您致以最诚挚的歉意
Our sincerest apologies.
别道歉了
Save the apology.
开个价吧
Name the price.
我需要觐见国王
I need an audience with the king
可你简直就是个龙门神
And you're the dragon at every gate.
-可龙也会饿 -女人
- Even dragons eat. - Ma'am.
-女士 -这样 女士 你看 我还没给过你小费
- Ma'am. - Oh, come, woman.I have too much money not to give you some.
要不给你妹妹捐笔治疗费怎么样
Think that as a donation towards your sister's care.
那个机构一定价格不菲
That institution can't be cheap.
你太低估我了
You're underestimated.
我也对此厌倦了
And right tired of it.
最后一次机会 不要
Last chance. No?
你还真是个好龙门神
You're a very good dragon.
我们要何去何从呢
Where are we supposed to go?
首先 我们的工作怎么办
Premiere, what about our jobs?
他们正在商议重新安置大家
They're talking about a resettlement package for everyone.
会有新的家 新的工作
New homes, new jobs.
在佩拉大坝那的港口正在扩建
The port at pella's being expanded
以承载所有的运输和码头工作
To route all shipping and dock work.
他不能这样对我们
He can't do that to us.
我哥哥为国王工作
My brother works for the king
他现在也和我们在一起呢
and even he's here with us.
谢夫德上尉 上尉
Captain shepherd. Captain.
我们都见过你是如何炸毁坦克的
We all saw how you took out that tank
也都因为你来自这里而自豪
And we're all proud that you come from around here.
我家住在河的北边
My family lives north of the river.
我们也像你们一样被勒令搬迁
We'll be asked to move just like you.
你觉得国王这样做对吗
So do you think the king is right?
我憎恨这个让我们失去家园的主意
I hate the idea of losing our home.
我失去了父亲
I lost my father.
失去了兄弟
My brother.
我知道在这里的很多人也失去了亲人
I know a lot of you here lost people too.
所以自然会说 他们为这块土地而死
And it's natural to say they died for this land
而我们绝不会轻易放弃
And we're never giving it up.
太对了
That's right.
但如果失去土地
But I'd happily trade our
能换回爸爸和伊莱我也很乐意
farm to bring dad or Eli back.
生命比生计更加重要
Lives are more important than livelihood.
我想其他所有的父亲和兄弟
I think of all the other fathers and brothers
会因为塞拉斯结束了战争而得以幸存
Who are gonna go on living because Silas ended the war
这让我更敬爱我们的国王了
And it makes me love our king even more.
如果我们拒绝搬迁你的国王会怎样
What will your king do if we refuse?
他会强行将我们赶出家园吗
Will he forcefully evict us out of our homes?
就我所知
As I understand it,
如果你们选择留下 就要生活在迦特了
If you choose to stay you'll be living in Gath.
上帝赐予了我们这块土地
God gave us this land!
就算是塞拉斯也夺不走它
And not even Silas can take it away!
谁支持我反抗国王
Who will stand with me against the king
伊桑 别这样
Ethan, stop.
吾与吾土♥共♥存亡
Our blood! Our land!
吾与吾土♥共♥存亡
Our blood! Our land!
别这么做
Don't do this!
快停下
Stop!
吾与吾土♥共♥存亡
Our blood! Our land!
吾与吾土♥共♥存亡
Our blood! Our land!
吾与吾土♥共♥存亡
剧集 | 列王纪(2009) | 导航列表