剧集 | 列王纪(2009) | 导航列表
Hello, aunt rose.
是你使城市恢复电力的
You brought the lights back on.
我转换他姓名的顺序就通过了密♥码♥
I reversed the order of his name.
他会大发雷霆 但不会太久
He'll be furious with me, but not for long.
我想你应该需要帮助
I thought you could use this help.
我宁愿在黑暗里生活也不愿欠你
I'd rather live in the dark, than owe you a thing.
你要走了?
You have to go?
灯亮了
The lights are on.
我只想你告诉我
Just tell me, so I know.
这是真的吗
Was it real?
这是我此生做得唯一真实的事情
You're the only real thing I ever touched.
你让上帝成了我的情敌
You've made god into my enemy.
如果那是真的我宁愿去死
I would kill me if that were true.
我好不容易坠入情网...
I finally fall in love ...
他却把你从我身边夺走
And he takes you from me.
你爱我吗
You love me?
是的
I do.
我爱你
I love you.
每个人都会说上帝想从我们这里得到什么
Everybody keeps saying they know what god wants from us.
我不知道自己是怎么想的
I don't know which of the voices in my head at night is his.
上帝没有救你的命 那么你可以假装死了
God didn't save your life so you can pretend you died
或是他救了你 你就可以活命了
He saved so you can live.
你认为他想要的是这个吗
You think he wants this?
上帝怎么会不想要爱呢
How does god not want love?
不能告诉我父王
My father can't know.
我叫个医生来
I'll send for a doctor.
你还好吗 父王
You all right, father?
是的
yeah yeah.
对不起我和你走散了
I'm so sorry I lost you.
我刚到处找你 你平安回来真好
I was looking for you, I'm glad you are safe.
陛下
Sir.
你受伤了
You're hurt.
没什么
It's nothing.
你去哪里了
Where you were?
这是个美丽的夜晚
It was a beautiful night out.
我想去看看这座城
I wanted to see the city.
幸运的是 我有个朋友陪我
Luckily, I had a friend who wounldn't let me go alone.
他保护我
He kept me safe.
朋友?
A friend?
是的 朋友
Friend.
同时也是一名绅士
And a gentleman.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我以为你已经用钱把我打发走了
I thought you bargained me away.
如果我死...
If I die...
也要死在你身边
I die with you.
医生说这是个奇迹
Doctor says that's a miracle.
那么国王怎么样了
And how is the king?
是钢琴声
The piano
那么我脑子总算是清醒了
Then, my mind is clear.
-你女儿恢复了 -我们受到上帝的庇佑
- your daughter recovers. - we are blessed doubly.
我们的国王又回来了
We have back our king.
感谢上帝
Thank god
在困难时期你为我们做了很多
You did well for us in difficult times.
你应该被嘉奖
You should be rewarded.
在乡下的一个牧场里
Lands in the countrysided, i think one of our ranches.
你带上你的家人
You take your family,
和他们一起在那里共享天伦
And finally spend the time with them they deserve.
你想遣散我?
You are dismissing me?
没有人能够知道国王的脆弱
No one can ever know the king broke with greatness.
对不起 陛下
Sir, sorry...
我父亲死了
My father died.
死亡总是在我们身边
Death took what was near.
你弹得是哪一首
What is that piece?
我不知道
I don't know.
是他教得我
Just something he taught him.
现在他已经走了
Now he's gone.
你为他演奏的很好
You play well for him.
继续吧
play on.
剧集 | 列王纪(2009) | 导航列表