剧集 | 列王纪(2009) | 导航列表
列王传 第一季 第8集
《列王传》前情提要
Previously on Kings
过几天就是父亲的生日了
Father's birthday is days away
就是这几天的准备工作千头万绪啊
Days in which a thousand things go wrong,
必须小心处理
unless manage with attetion.
孩子们 听着
Pay attention, boys.
你们的父亲就是为此战死的
Your father died fighting for this.
欢迎你回家 儿子
Welcome home, son.
这次会不一样了 对吧
This time things will be different, I trust?
为了得到权力 我们必须放弃私欲
We give up what we want when we want power.
我不能像以前那样了 约瑟夫 我不能
I can't be like I was, Joseph ... I can't.
可我爱你
But I love you ...
我小时候曾大病一场
When I was a little girl, I was very sick.
医生们都说我不能好起来了
And the doctors told me I woudn't get better.
你女儿在拿自己的生命开玩笑
Your daughter takes chances with her life.
仿佛忘了当年她的性命危在旦夕
As if it wasn't hard-won.
我该告诉你的
I owe you the truth.
我已经许给另外一个人了 对不起
I am promised to someone else. I'm sorry.
谢谢
Thank you.
生日快乐 陛下
Happy birthday, sir.
来自联盟国的枪
A gun from an ally.
那是礼物还是战书呢
Now, is that a gift or an invitation to a duel?
礼物
A gift.
要知道手里有枪的塞拉斯
I know better than to rankle a
是不好惹的
Silas with a gun in his hand.
谢谢你
Thank you.
-陛下 生日快乐 -谢谢 汉森
- Happy birthday, sir. - Thank you, Hanson.
陛下 现在所有人都能接近您
All these open accesses to you, sir.
至少得先通过我们这道检查
At least let us prescreen first.
我总不能每次因为那些
I will not take cover
煞有介事的恐吓就躲躲闪闪吧
everytime a threat is made by some quacking loon.
今天早上您收到针对您的死亡恐吓
You have a death threaten made against you this morning.
我们至少要这样做来保护您
It '... the least we can do.
总有办法做更少的 对吧
There must be a way of doing less?
好吧 你愿意可以多请些警卫过来
Oh, invite more guards if you wish.
你有再次考虑邀请安德鲁吗
Have you reconsidered inviting Andrew?
-威廉希望 -这是我的生日 我的嘉宾
- William was hoping... - My birthday, my list.
我的宴会 我做决定
I will endure a party in the company of my choosing.
我可不想要一个让人难堪的宴会
But with none of sour wine in my cup.
谢谢你
Thank you.
对不起 威廉 他还是拒绝了
I'm sorry, William. He still says no.
我们快迟到了 我们出发吧
We are running late, we should go.
你知道 我以前不太喜欢宴会
You know, I never much like parties before.
可是再次做贵族也许不错
But it might be nice to be royalty again.
说实话 我从没想过罗丝阿姨愿意
Honestly, I never thought that aunt Rose would
重新在公众场合承认我呢
ever associate with me again in the public.
我在想 也许我们不该去
I was thinking... maybe we shouldn't go.
在我的安排里 很少整晚出去玩的
With my schedule, a night out is a rare thing.
为什么要在那些浅薄之人身上浪费时间呢
Why waste it in the company of many empty people
我和你可以趁此好好聚聚
When you and I can catch up.
一起吃饭
Have dinner together
还是喜欢牛排吧
You still like the steaks?
我没被邀请 对吧
I wasn't invited, was I?
当然有啦 我们是一家人
Of course you were! We are family.
你不用为了难过
You don't need to mad on my account.
大多数人都不想见到我
Most people don't want me around.
你应该去的
You should go.
我还有书要看呢
I have my reading to do.
计划改变了
Plans have changed.
塞拉斯的华丽宴请就此落幕
Silas's grand birthday is hereby cancled.
本地新闻记者露辛达·沃夫森在他身边
... local news reporter Lusinda Wolfson at his side
沃夫森家族享有盛誉
The Wolfson family is renowed for...
杰克
Jack!
你很紧张
You are nervous.
-噢 我的天 -不用担心
- Oh, god - Nothing to worry about.
不确定的时候就说
When in doubt,say
谢谢 生日快乐
Thank you and Happy Birthday
走吧
Okay.
这是为国王度身订造的宴会啊
A party fits precisely for a king.
我因此肯定他不喜欢
And I am sure he hates it.
他喜欢 他还要表达他的感激之情呢
Oh, he does, and he shows his appreciation for this.
这位是
And who is this?
你记得露辛达·沃夫森吗
You remember Lucinda Wolfson?
她正令我循规蹈矩
She is making an honest man of me.
长得那么漂亮 她怎能不呢
Well, with a face likes that, how could she not?
你们两个认识多久了
How long have you two been seeing each other?
谢谢
Thank you.
生日快乐 陛下
Happy birthday, Sir.
给咱们找点喝的吧
Find us some drinks, would you
真乖巧
Usefully quiet.
还是沃夫森家族的
And Wolfson.
这场合让她有点束手无策 不过会习惯的
She is a little out of her depth, but we can fix that.
好眼光 杰克
Well chosen, Jack.
生日快乐 陛下
Happy birthday, Sir.
以前都是你看到我 然后向我走来
Used to be you'd see me and head towards me.
我正试图尊重你的意愿
I'm trying to respect your wishes.
你都答应了嫁给别人
You promised to someone else.
我还可以怎样呢
What am I supposed to do?
大卫 世界不会因为我们想在一起
David ... the world doesn't just stop
就停止转动
Because we want to be together.
我们吗
We?
你要走了
You need to go.
你不该回头
You should go ahead.
大家好
All right everyone.
寿星 过来吧
The birthday boy, come.
-我吗 -给大家说点东西吧
- Me? - Say something.
噢 我可不喜欢当众发言
Oh, I hate public speaking.
变老 是一件可怕的事情
To get old ... it's a terrible thing.
从另一方面想
We should do it in reverse,
我们要珍惜年轻力壮的时光
So that we can appreciate the strength.
惟一的值得安慰的
The only consolation in the creaks,
还有我们必须看到的是
and limited range of vision
我们并不是孤单地活着
that we don't endure it alone.
让我看看 看到了
So I see ... well well ... almost see ...
朋友 家人
Friends, family,
祝福
Blessings.
我们共同经历了那么多时日
Oh, there have been days.
今天也是其中的一天 我感觉到了力量
And this is one of those days, I feel that strength.
我的心被经历中充满了
My heart is filled with richly oxygenated blood
新鲜饱满的血液
from experience,
我的思维很清晰
And my mind is clear.
安排的真好
Good timing.
为我们城市
To our city.
为我们的人♥民♥干杯
To our people.
愿我们一起成长
May we all grow old together.
干杯
cheer!
啊 生日快乐
Ah, happy birthday.
在他生日当天
On his birthday.
停电范围包括整座城市
The blackout covers the whole city...
和整个南线国土
Through the entire southland.
我们的敌人无一表示对此事负责
None of our enemies has claimed responsibility.
整个城区都停电了
The entire grid shut down.
包括电力 通讯 网络和移♥动♥通信
Power, communications, LAN and cellular.
我们邀请全世界关住我们的夜空
We asked the world to watch our skies
却让他们看到了我们的羞耻
And offered a display of our humiliation.
什么原因
Cause?
没有原因 没有发端
No cause, no source.
八家电厂同时停机
Eight power plants were out of service simultaneously
引发用电高峰
Creating a demands peak.
八家电厂
And how do you manage to have
怎么可能同时停机
剧集 | 列王纪(2009) | 导航列表