剧集 | 麻烦一家人(2019) | 导航列表
要不是你自己把自己置身在聚光灯下
"If you didn't put yourself out there like this
你怎么会收到那么多负面的影响呢
you wouldn't be attracting all of this negative attention."
好吧 都不够刻薄到需要为它举杯
Well, that's not even mean enough to drink to.
你们得做得更好一些哟 蔬菜爱好者们
You're gonna have to do better than that, vegetable lover.
说真的
Seriously.
你猜怎么着 我受够了
You know what? I'm over this.
- 我的天 - 什么
- Oh my god! - What?
激光枪战吗
Laser tag?
认真的吗 就为了这个错过派对吗
Seriously? That's why they're missing the party?
你还请了这些混球吗
And you invited those assholes?
好了 大伙 我们进展到哪一步了
So team, come on. Talk to me, where we at?
呃 我们在做一个最新的动图功能
Uh, we are working on a new gif feature
- 能让用户去创造 - 呃
- that allows users to create... - Uh...
其实 嘿 乔什
Actually... Hey, Josh.
呃 玛丽安娜没跟上进度
Um. Mariana's not up to speed.
我们决定
We decided to move forward
先重新考虑客户端代码
with a re-factor on client side code
再添加新功能
before we add any new features.
聪明 听起来不错
Smart. Sounds good.
好了 能给伊万看了
Alright, give it to me as soon as it's ready
就发给我
and I'll pass it up to Evan.
好
Okay...
我们什么时候决定的
When did we decide that?
昨晚
Last night.
呃 我记着
Uh, I think.
昨晚吗
Last night?
在国王队比赛上吗
At the King's game?
团队出游吗
Team night out?
嗯 我在你的Ins上看到了
Yeah, I saw your Instagram.
我们以为你不想看曲棍球比赛呢
We didn't think you'd want to go to a hockey game.
我本来都不想去看曲棍球比赛呢
I didn't even want to go to a hockey game.
我超爱曲棍球的
I love hockey.
- 哦 那你最喜欢哪一队 - 大鸭队
- Oh. What's your favorite team? - The Ducks.
哦 旧金山大鸭队
Ohh. The San Francisco Ducks.
- 对 - 大鸭队是安纳海姆的
- Yep. - The Ducks play for Anaheim.
好了 艾利克斯 我能不能单独跟你聊一下
Okay. Alex, can I talk to you for a second?
听着
Look.
我真的很努力融入这个团队
I am really trying to be a part of this team
- 让我的意见被人听到 但 - 我明白
- and have my voice heard but... - I get that.
我们也想听到你的意见
And we want to hear from you.
但 说真的
But, to be honest,
有时候你有些粗糙
sometimes you're a little abrasive.
你看 你是新来的
Look, you're new here.
如果你一来就野心十足
If you come off as too ambitious,
你可能会让别人 有不舒服的感觉
you might, like, rub people the wrong way.
你明白我的意思吗
You know what I mean?
我想着 如果我们能一起喝场烂酒
I thought, like, if we could all get drunk together,
也许他们就能让我加入他们的小团队了
that maybe they would let me join their stupid little club.
你要不要把这个汉子婊拉走 我来
You wanna get these bro-holes here? I got you.
嘿 大伙
Hey, guys.
这是小雨
This is Rain.
嗨 小雨 来得正好 你要不要跟我们一起拍张照啊
Hi Rain. Perfect timing. Do you want to get in a picture with us?
呃 当然
Oh, um. Sure.
好 嘿 你俩 大咪♥咪♥的那两个
Okay. Hey, you! With the boobs!
来跟我们拍张照
Come get in a picture with us.
你知道吗 女权主义就为你倒♥退♥三十年
You know, you're setting feminism back like, 30 years.
嗯 女权注意可吸引不来汉子
Yeah, well feminism doesn't bring all the boys to the yard.
- 你也过来 - 算了
- You too. - I'm good.
好了 大家
Okay. Everybody.
都假装在享受人生中最美好的时光
Pretend like you're having the best time ever.
如果你能假装愿意
And if you could look like you're totally open
让书呆子上你的样子 那就更好了
to getting laid by some nerds, that would be great.
不不不不 转过来
No. No, no, no. Turn around.
朝这边 面朝这边
This way. This way.
嗯 对了
Oh, yeah.
说茄子
Say "cheese".
拍了 摆起来
There you go. Work it.
你玩的很开心
You're having a great time.
超开心的
So much fun.
发生什么了
What is happening?
歌♥曲串烧
It's the Coterie anthem!
- 来吧盖尔 - 好
- Come on Gael! - Okay.
给我看看你的舞步 宝贝儿
Show me those moves, baby!
那个 你姐妹有男朋友吗
So, does your sister have a boyfriend?
呃 不 她现在一心都铺在工作上
Uh, no. She's all about work right now.
嗯 开起来是的
Yeah. Looks like it.
这一晚上玩儿的
So much for a night off.
这会约的
So much for trying to have a date.
你去约会了吗
You had a date?
就穿这样吗
Dressed like that?
对 我也是有私人生活的 本
Yes. I have a personal life, Ben.
还有 谁会周六晚上给法庭提出单方面申请啊
Also, who files an exparte motion on a Saturday night?
那人肯定是想着警♥察♥
Someone who thinks the police are about
会销毁证据呗
to destroy evidence, apparently.
这是卡西的案子 她人死哪儿去了
This is Callie's case. Where the hell is she?
说不定她还没收到消息呢
Maybe she hasn't gotten the message yet.
嗯 好吧
Yeah, well...
她肯定不想错过这一个
She's not gonna want to miss this one.
嘿 大家伙 这是谁的
Hey, Coterie! Does this belong to anybody?
我在厕所里捡到的
I found it in a bathroom stall.
呃 我的
Uh, mine.
卡莉再喝一杯就要变成白人醉酒女了
Callie is one drink away from being white-girl wasted.
她需要休息休息的
She needs a break.
如果要宿醉的话 那就醉吧
If a hangover's the way she's gonna get it, so be it.
说不定她可以跟谁约到
And maybe she'll hook up
然后不那么痴迷我的性生活了
and stop obsessing about my sex life.
什么意思
What do you mean?
她就是想知道那些跟我上♥床♥的直男
She just wants to know about the straight guys I hook up with.
他们怎么了
What about them?
他们到底是双性恋 还是深柜
If they're actually bi, or just in the closet?
啊
Aww.
什么
What?
不是关于你
It's not about you.
我能不能再来一杯
Can you get me a refill?
哦
Ooh!
擦 看来你又有新粉丝了 丹尼斯
Damn. We see you got a new groupie, Dennis.
对了 这一个我们是不是也需要把所有东西
Oh yeah, do we have to hide all of our stuff
都藏起来
from this one too?
你不能证明那个女孩儿就偷了你的汗衫
You can't prove that other girl stole your sweatshirt.
那我怎么就看到她在Ins上面穿那个了呢
Then how come I saw her wearing it on Instagram?
- 就是啊 - 欸
- Exactly. - Dang!
这蛋糕算是完犊子了
This cake is busted.
看起来像是瞎糊弄了一把啊
It looks like something straight out of "Nailed It".
嘿 你们别
Hey, don't...
你什么毛病啊 别碰那个
What wrong with you? Don't touch that.
- 对不起啊 - 玛莉卡
- Sorry! - Malika!
教教你朋友礼貌 好吗
Teach your friends some manners, okay?
- 哇 - 你是叫苏米吗
- Wow. - Is your name Sumi?
是你过生日吗 我不这么认为
Is it your birthday? I don't think so.
你在逗我吗
Are you kidding me?
他们什么情况
What's wrong with them?
玛莉卡 那是你的朋友 她疯了
Malika. That's your friend. She trippin'.
不好意思
Excuse me.
抱歉
Pardon.
那么
So...
那些你搞上的 有男朋友的
These straight guys you hook up with
直男们
who have boyfriends.
你怎么想
What do you think?
他们是双吗 还是直的
Are they bi or really just straight?
玛丽安娜去哪儿了 我去杀了她
Where's Mariana? I'm gonna kill her.
剧集 | 麻烦一家人(2019) | 导航列表