剧集 | 麻烦一家人(2019) | 导航列表
别为我这么做
Don't do that for me.
我不是 我已经考虑过了
I'm not.I've thought about it,
这对我来说是个好机会
and it's a good opportunity for me.
我很抱歉 贾斯明
Look, I'm so sorry, Jazmin.
你是对的 我一直不够
You were right.I haven't always been
支持你
on your side enough.
但你不能一直这样下去
But you can't keep dealing with this shit.
人们不能一直逍遥法外
And people can't keep getting away with it.
听着 如果我们赢了 你就可以得到一些钱
Look, if we win,you could get some money
让你振作起来
to get you on your feet.
那你的艺术梦怎么办
What about your art?
我不会放弃的
I'm not gonna give up on that.
我会利用晚上和周末的时间
I just gotta be more hardcore about doing it
坚持下去
nights and weekends.
没关系的
It's all good.
我们很感激你们帮助我们
We appreciate any help you guys can give us.
- 抱歉 - 我很抱歉 我没有
- Oh, sorry, - I'm sorry, I didn't
- 我只是 - 我只是在工作
- No, no, I just... - I was just working.
- 你先讲 - 你先讲
- You go. - Go ahead.
好 我先讲
Okay, I'll go.
我刚刚想问
I just wanted to ask...
你是不是不喜欢派对
if you hate parties.
不 我喜欢
Um... no.
因为我注意到你一个人
Oh. Because I noticed that you were by yourself...
独自在这儿...很长时间了
alone... a lot.
不 这是一个很棒的派对
No, no, it was,it was a great party.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
我觉得派对很无聊
I thought it was boring.
在社交场合
In social situations,
我不太喜欢和人说话
I don't really like to talk to people.
我发现我的主动
I find the energy I give out doesn't really have
并没有得到很好的回应
a compensatory return.
在大多数情况下
In most cases.
这里的一些人就是这样
Well, yeah, that's true of some people around here.
- 我吗 - 不
- Me? - No.
不 不 你不无聊
No. No. You're not boring.
真的吗
Really?
谢谢
Thank you.
你也不是一个无聊的人
You're not boring either.
谢谢
Thank you.
抱歉
Uh, oh, sorry.
我掉了一颗子弹
I dropped one of my bullets.
- 子弹吗 - 不 它们不是真的子弹
- Bullets? - Uh, no, they're notreal bullets.
它们是这些有磁性的东西
They're, uh, these magnetic things.
它们帮助... 我
They help... me.
我觉得它掉到桌子下面了
I think it fell under the desk over there.
我来捡
II'll get it.
玛丽安娜 我们能谈谈吗
Mariana, um,can we please talk?
- 找到了 - 抱歉
- Found it. - I'm sorry,
我可以一会儿再过来
I can come back.
没关系的 晚安
It's okay. Good night.
不管怎样 我昨晚理解错了所有的信♥号♥♥
Anyway, I misread all the signals last night
没关系 拉吉
Look, it's fine, Raj.
真的 没什么好谈的了
Really. There's nothing to talk about.
好吧
Okay.
我真的很抱歉
Well, I really am sorry.
事实上 你知道吗
Actually, you know what?
其实并不好
It's not fine.
这并不是因为误解信♥号♥♥
And it's, it's not about misreading signals,
而是因为尝试亲吻你的同事
it's about it being totally inappropriate
是完全不合适的行为
to try to kiss one of your coworkers.
我意思是
I mean, like, duh.
说真的 你真的这么想的吗
I mean, seriously, did you really think
请我帮助你工作
that asking me to help you with your work
然后告诉我你有一个优秀的想法
and, and telling me that I have such great ideas
要亲我
and then trying to kiss me
这不会让你看起来花言巧语吗
wouldn't make you look like you're completely full of crap.
这会让我觉得自己不受尊重 觉得自己弱爆了
And make me feel even more disrespected and vulnerable
因为我在这里工作已经很没尊严了
than I already do around here?
很抱歉
So sorry.
但是抱歉并不能解决问题
But sorry doesn't cut it.
这个案子是可以打赢的 对吧
The case is winnable, right?
如果她愿意忍♥受痛苦的话
It's definitely worth pursuing.
是绝对可以打赢的
If she's willing to go through the wringer for it.
你觉得你的公♥司♥会无偿服务吗
You think your firm could take it on pro bono?
听着 如果我们公♥司♥不提供 我会找到提供无偿服务的公♥司♥的
Look, if we can't, I'll try to find someone who can.
至少有个不错的折扣
At least at a nice discount.
谢谢
Thank you.
哦 呃 盖尔
Oh, um, Gael...
我们只做朋友吗
just a friend?
这不关我的事 我只是想知道我的对手是谁
It's not my business. I just like to know who I'm up against.
这个 我们不是专一关系
Well, we are seeing other people,
如果这是你要问的
if that's what you're asking.
这是给你的
This is for you.
詹妮弗给的
From Jennifer.
我在大厅遇见了她
I met her in the lobby.
所以你结过婚了
So you were married.
这看起来很疯狂吗
That seem so crazy?
要我说实话吗
Honestly?
非常疯狂
Totally bonkers.
我
I...
我知道我爱说别人
I know I'm judgmental.
这看起来很奇怪
Which is really weird because...
我这一生都在被别人批评
I've been judged my whole life
因为肥胖 厌食症
for being fat, anorexic...
和已婚男人约会
dating a married guy.
我知道那样很不好受
I know how awful it feels.
所以为什么我要挑剔别人
So why am I judging people back?
好人是不会那么做的
A nice person wouldn't do that, so...
因此我觉得我不是个好人
I guess I'm not a nice person.
说到这儿 你应该否定我的
This is where you're supposed to disagree.
是我的错
My bad.
你是个好人
You're really nice.
装的一点儿都不像
Way to sell it.
是她出轨了吗
So did she cheat on you?
这是你昨天跟我发火
Is that...why you wigged out
- 的原因吗 - 不是
- on me yesterday? - No.
是我出轨了
I cheated on her.
所以 嗯
So, yeah...
我没有资格去说别人
no right to judge.
你为什么那么做
Why'd you do it?
这很复杂
It's complicated.
但并不是因为我
But it wasn't because I was in love
爱上了别的女人或者其他的
with the other woman or...
也不是因为我不爱我妻子了
because I ever stopped loving my wife.
不管你对他有什么想法
No matter what you may think or hope
或抱有什么希望
with this guy...
你知道不会有好结果的
you know it doesn't end well.
是啊
Yeah.
你在弹什么
What are you playing?
我以为你并不想跟我讨论音乐
I thought you didn't want to talk about my music...
别这样 达维亚
Oh, come on....Davia.
让我听听
Let me hear it.
?人们笑着告诉我 ?
? People smile and tell me ?
?我是幸运的 ?
? I'm the lucky one ?
?我们才刚刚开始 ?
? And we've just begun ?
?我想我会有个儿子 ?
? Think I'm gonna have a son ?
?他会像我和她一样 ?
? He will be like she and me ?
?像鸽子一样自♥由♥ ?
? Free as a dove ?
?坠入爱河 ?
? Conceived in love ?
剧集 | 麻烦一家人(2019) | 导航列表