剧集 | 麻烦一家人(2019) | 导航列表
为什么她靠它们来获取放松
why she went to them for relief.
生活很艰难
Life is hard...
特别是
especially...
像我们这样
for people like us who
活在一个白人至上
are living in a world of white supremacy,
而我们却不是人的世界里的人
in a world that can treat us like we're less than human.
我理解
I understand.
你和妈妈心态都很平和
You and Mom were at peace.
你是一个好儿子
You were a good son.
你能感受到好的一面
You can feel good about that.
我愿意
I do.
我
I...
不
...don't.
我真的爱你
I do love you...
但再也不会像以前
just not in that way
那样了
anymore.
我们永远都是朋友
I'll always be your best friend.
你知道的 取消婚礼是件多么需要勇气的事情
And you know,it took a lot of guts to call off the wedding.
尽管某人花了很长时间
Even though someone spent hours
痛苦地计划这一切
pains takingly planning the whole thing.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
但是如果不是百分百确定那个人就是命中注定的他 你就不要嫁
But you should marry anyone that you're not 100% sure is the one.
我知道
I know...
全都在这里了
It's all here.
你不能把这些文件泄露给杰玛的律师
You can't leak those files to Jamal's attorneys.
因为你不知道他会不会为了他儿子的案子撤诉会跟别人做什么交易
You don't know if he made some deal to get his son's charges dropped.
- 这是不道德的 - 你不知道他们是什么样的人
- It's unethical.- You don't know who they came from.
- 我真的很关心你们 - 你会知道的
- I really care about you.- You'd know.
- 你有可能错了 - 这是不道德的
- You could be wrong.- It's unethical.
好了 大家听好了
Okay, listen up!
听我说
Listen up.
我知道你们现在肯定都知道有人
I'm sure by now you're all aware that someone,
用不光彩的方式侵犯别人隐私
in a disgraceful breach of privacy,
在网上发布了一份详细的员工工资清单
posted a list of Speckulate employee salaries online.
现在 我们召开这次会议
Now, we called this meeting
想问问大家有没有谁知道
to demand that if anybody knows
这件事是谁干的
who perpetrated this...
公♥司♥数据的
theft...
盗取
of company data,
我们想听到他们的声音
we want to hear from them now.
我换另一种方式说
Let me put this another way.
好吗
All right?
这是一次
This is a...
公♥司♥内部的公共关系
huge PR problem
的重大事件
for this company.
我们可能会因此流失客户
We could lose clients.
面临起诉
Face lawsuits.
你们大家每个人的工作
Every single one of your jobs
有可能都有危险
is at jeopardy right now.
那为什么你不把女性和有色人种的工资
What if you just raised the salaries
提高到和男性工资一样多
of women and people of colorto parity with the men?
这样一来公共关系问题不就解决了吗
Wouldn't that solve the PR problem?
好吧 所以
Okay, so...
问题是这样的 我们没有意识到
here's the thing we were not...
大家的工资存在这样的差距
aware of this disparity.
好吗
All right?
安吉拉 人事主管也在这里
Angela, here,the head of HR,
她早就应该把这个问题
should have brought this to our attention
反映给我们
a long time ago,and, uh,
我觉得我们应该
I think what we should do,
让她
is to...
负责
hold her accountable.
所以
So...
安吉拉
Angela...
我非常抱歉公开地
I'm sorry to do this publically
- 但是你被 - 是我做的
- but you are - I did it.
我入侵了人事的网络并且把工资单发布到了网上
I hacked into HR and I posted the salaries online.
是我做的
I did it.
我入侵了人事的网络并且把工资单发布到了网上
I hacked into HRand postedthe salaries online.
是我做的
I did it.
我入侵了人事的网络并且把工资单发布到了网上
I hacked into HRand postedthe salaries online.
是我做的
I did it.
我入侵了人事的网络
I hacked into HR
并且把工资单发布到了网上
and postedthe salaries online.
是我
I did it.
我入侵了人事的网络并且把工资单发布到了网上
I hacked into HRand postedthe salaries online.
是我做的
I did it.
我入侵了人事的网络
I hacked into HR
并且把工资单发布到了网上
and postedthe salaries online.
再见 你们都被解雇了
Bye, you're all fired.
是嘛 换作我不会这么做
Yeah, I I wouldn't do that.
这是公♥关♥的噩梦
Talk about a PR nightmare.
发生什么事了
What's going on here?
哦 还有
Oh, and also,
当我把这些发布出去的时候
while we're putting it all out there...
乔希想要亲我
Josh tried to kiss me.
- 我也是 - 我也是
- Me, too.- Me, three.
谁还被乔希想亲了
Who all here has Josh tried to kiss?
哇
Wow.
埃文
Evan...
这是一场诽谤运动
This is this this is a smear campaign,
就是这样
is what this is.
我才是受害者
I am the victim!
早上好
Morning.
原告们准好召唤下一个证人了吗
Are the plaintiffs ready to call their next witness?
好了 法官大人
Yes, your Honor.
原告这次想要召唤格里芬警官出庭作证
The plaintiffs would like to call Officer Griffin to the stand at this time.
格里芬警官
Officer Griffin.
您的人事档案里有没有
Is there anything in your personnel file
不想让陪审团
that you wouldn't want this jury
- 知道的内容 - 反对 法官大人
to know about? Objection, Your Honor.
- 请求上前说话 - 请求允许
- Permission to approach the bench.- Permission granted.
格里芬警官的人事档案没有列子证据里
The personnel file of Officer Griffin is not in evidence.
你决定密封保存
You ruled to keep it under seal.
你想要做什么 沃克女士
What are you up to,Ms. Walker?
- 新的证据出现了 - 我们想要申请休庭到明天
- New evidence has come to light. - We'd like to request a recess
评估下这个证据
until tomorrow to, uh,evaluate this evidence.
你好 我是桑德拉 我能进来吗
Hey, it's Sandra, can I come in?
抱歉我没有去成法庭
I'm sorry I didn't make it to court.
雅丽把你母亲的事情都告诉我了
Yari told me about your mother.
很抱歉
I'm sorry for your loss.
没事
It's okay.
我很好 我只是有点累
I'm fine,I'm just tired.
抱歉 抱歉
I'm sorry.I'm sorry.
你知道 我
You know, I, um...
当我说我们没有时间的时候 我给了你错误的建议
I gave you the wrong advice when I said we couldn't have our moments.
我们得坚强
That we had to be strong.
那个黑人女超人的情节
That that black superwoman complex.
我们不用那样
We don't have to be that.
我们可以真实点
We can just be real.
我们可以有崩溃
We can break down.
我们可以 我们刻意寻求帮助
We can We can ask for help.
我们可以在兄弟姐妹身边支持他们
We can be there for our sisters,and brothers.
就像你之前在我身边支持我一样
The way you were there for me.
嗨 所以
Hey, so,
我要向你坦诚布公
I want to be honest with you.
把性别和种族工资差距曝光是我的主意
It was my idea to expose the gender and race pay gap.
- 并且考虑到其他的一些事情 - 什么其他事
And considering everything else...What "else"?
你知道的 所有的事
You know... everything.
我觉得我最好还是离职吧
I think it might be best if I leave Speckulate.
剧集 | 麻烦一家人(2019) | 导航列表