剧集 | 麻烦一家人(2019) | 导航列表
谢谢你
Thank you.
随时
Anytime...
呃 也许有空我们能一起吃个晚饭
Uh, and maybe we can grab dinner sometime.
不受律师和客户之间的限制
Without attorney-client privilege.
我不确定 我现在可以有私人的生活
I'm not sure I have time for a personal life.
啊 我明白 呃
Ah, I get it, uh...
法学院毕业后的第一年竞争激烈
The first year out of law school is brutal,
但你还需要任何司法建议的话
but if you need more legal advice,
记着来找我就行
consider your dollar my retainer.
那 对于动图软件
So for eGIFany,
我们将继续使用用户将Speckulate与之关联的颜色
we'll stay with the colors users associate Speckulate with,
但创建工程师要求的二维向量
but create 2-D vectors the engineers have asked for.
好 哦 看看这是谁来了
Cool. Oh, look who's here...
我们无畏的领导者
Our fearless leader.
好了 大家伙 呃 做的不错
All right, everyone. Uh, good work--
还有 哦 恭喜蓝队
and, oh, congrats to blue team
完成代码重构的所有三个阶段
for completing all three phases of the code refactoring.
艾利克斯 你的团队这一周太棒了
Alex, your team is killing it this week.
谁最棒 谁最棒
Who's the man... who's the man?
呃 我猜 我棒吧
Uh, I guess I am.
没错
That's right.
其他人都学着点儿
Everyone else take note,
艾利克斯把其他队伍领头人的标准都提高了
Alex is raising the bar for the other team leaders.
好吗
Okay?
大家都出去 呃 继续工作吧
So let's get out of here and, uh, get back to work.
- 对不起 拉杰 - 没事
- Sorry, Raj. - All right.
- 你手♥机♥怎么了 - 不小心掉了
- What happened to your phone? - Dropped it.
那不是我跟你提过 在电梯里遇到的姑娘吗
Isn't that the girl I told you about in the elevator?
我以为她有个点子想给我提案呢
I thought she had an app to pitch me.
是啊 是啊 呃
Yeah, yeah, uh...
我去找过她 她一直没回复 所以
I reached out to her. She never got back to me, so...
嘿 你完成了全部三个阶段的工作吗
Hey, you completed all three phases?
对 我把我的任务都完成了
Yeah, I finished my work,
所以我想着我就主动点儿
so I thought I'd take the initiative.
哦 你想着
Oh, you thought.
现在他们每次都会期待我们这么快完成工作了
Now they're going to expect us to deliver this fast every time.
好吧 我们可以啊
Well, we can.
这次 也许可以
This time, yeah, maybe.
那如果我们下一周遇上更过麻烦事怎么办
What happens if we get a more challenging build next week, huh?
我们完蛋了
We're screwed.
是啊
Yeah.
听着 我不介意你是不是觉得我是个混♥蛋♥
Look, I don't give a crap if you think I'm an asshole
或是和你的那帮瘾君子讨论我
or what you tell your druggy friends about me.
我是团队领导
I'm team leader.
我来分配工作和时间
I assign the work and the time that it takes.
他是领导
He's the leader.
或者我需要找安吉拉
Maybe I need to go to Angela
告诉她你不服从指挥
and tell her you can't take direction.
嗯
Huh?
嘿 替这帮人道歉
Hey, sorry about those guys.
这帮人
Those guys?
那你呢
What about you?
你刚才可一直听着 一句话都没说
You go along with his bullshit all the time.
你要知道 事后诸葛亮
You know, being a nice guy behind his back
不代表你是个英雄
doesn't make you a hero.
感谢您给我重写的机会 法官大人
Thank you for the opportunity to rewrite this, your honor.
我觉得我没有把自己的情绪带进去
I think I managed to keep emotion out of it.
你的建议是什么
What's your recommendation?
授予原告动议禁止销毁911
To grant the plaintiff's motion for an injunction
电♥话♥的禁令
against the destruction of the 911 calls.
一点不也不意外 理由呢
No surprise there. On what basis?
销毁的禁令应该能防止那些
The doctrine of spoliation should prevent
潜在证据被破坏
the destruction of potential evidence.
如果法♥院♥认定保留证据是义务的话
If the court finds it as a duty to preserve the evidence.
在布鲁克希尔兄弟诉阿尔德里奇一案中
In Brookshire Brothers v. Aldridge --
那是德克萨斯州最高法♥院♥做出的反对判决
Which was reversed by the Texas Supreme Court.
也只是针对判决的严厉程度
Only for the harshness of the verdict,
而不是针对诉讼证据的优缺
not the merit of the argument.
而这与此案有关
Which is in relevance to this case.
他们拒绝提供所有的监控视频记录
They refused to turn over all the security footage
来展示阿尔德里奇的具体情况
to show the conditions of Aldridge's injury.
十分正确 视频监控
Exactly. Video footage.
在贾马尔·汤普森一案的视频监控中
The bodycam footage in the Jamal Thompson case
- 没有问题 - 暂时还没 他们还没交出来
- isn't in question. - Yet... they haven't turned it over.
那我们就不用再白费力气了 视频监控
Well let's not get ahead of ourselves, the video footage
会提供贾马尔·汤普森枪击一案的证据
will provide conditions of the shooting of Jamal Thompson.
911报♥警♥电♥话♥并没有什么作用
The 911 calls are tangential.
在史密斯诉最高法庭一案
In Smith v. Superior Court --
还有希德·赛奈诉最高法庭一案
Superseded by Cedar Sinai v. Superior Court .
阁下 如果你不打算采纳我的建议
Your honor, if you're not gonna consider my arguments,
那我来这里到底是不是帮你
am I just here to help prepare you
驳倒二次论证的
to shoot down the progressive argument?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
你是不是雇我当你的柜台文员的
Did you hire me to be your counter-clerk?
你觉得我会需要一个
You think I need a kid
刚从五年全日制本科法律学校毕业的小屁孩
straight out of a five-year undergrad UC law school
来帮我准备自♥由♥论证么
to prepare me for the liberal argument?
你来这是因为我想要分享
You're here because I like to spar...
和教年轻的法律菜鸟
and teach young legal dilettantes
怎么制定理由充分的论点
how to formulate well-reasoned arguments,
抛开你被误导的政♥治♥想法和信仰
regardless of your misguided politics and belief
宪法是一份活文件 你可以操纵法律
that the Constitution is a living document you can manipulate
而不是来解释法律
into making law instead of interpreting it.
所以你可以放松一点
Uh, so you can relax.
所以你用那些 我不可能不知道的
You're in no danger of arming me
自♥由♥法条例来武装我
with some liberal legal kryptonite
是没问题的
that I wouldn't already be well aware of.
还有 呃
Oh, and, uh...
如果那些你对比过的所有报♥警♥电♥话♥和视频监控
the simple recommendation is to have me listen
的相关证据都还保留的话
to all the 911 calls and cameras you assess
你最简单的建议就是只需要让我去看看
if relevant evidence is being withheld.
而且即便你现在这个观点不成立
And even though you failed to present that option,
我今天下午还是会把它参考近我的判决里
I'll consider it in my ruling this afternoon.
法官将要首先对报♥警♥电♥话♥进行裁决
The judge is going to rule on the 911 calls first.
如果法官裁定驳回原告
If he rules against the plaintiffs,
这表明法官不相信这件案子的有利论点
it would indicate he doesn't believe there's merit to the case.
很多法律专家预测
And many legal experts predict
有一半的几率法官会裁定被告驳回此案
he'll then rule on behalf of the defendants to dismiss the case.
如果他真的这么做了 在法♥院♥外的抗♥议♥者
If he does, with protesters outside City Hall,
会让警♥察♥高度戒备
the police are on high alert,
希望警♥察♥们能阻止人群爆发暴♥力♥事件
hoping to prevent the crowd from erupting into violence.
根据原告之前的部分提议
Upon reviewing the plaintiff's ex parte motion...
因为缺少相关性 我判决否定销毁
I rule to deny their motion to prevent
报♥警♥电♥话♥这一证据的议案
the destruction of the reported 911 calls
源于缺少证据
due to lack of relevance.
我们在庆祝什么
What are we celebrating?
庆祝下班
Not being at work.
来点么
You want some?
不了
No thanks.
你要出去么
You're going out?
嗯 戴维邀请我去爵士俱乐部
Yeah, Davia invited me to a jazz club.
你明早不上班么
Don't you have work in the morning?
嗯
Mm-hmm.
自从没人要我做任何实际的工作之后
But since no one wants me to do any actual work,
我就打算当个混子 拿工资找乐子
I'm just gonna take the paycheck and have fun.
嘿 这发生啥了
Hey, what happened in there?
我以为你要把它塑成铜的呢
Thought you were bronzing that piece.
我需要钱去干别的事
I needed the money for something else.
反正也不咋好
It sucked anyway.
那是个假阳♥具♥
It was a little phallic...
剧集 | 麻烦一家人(2019) | 导航列表