剧集 | 麻烦一家人(2019) | 导航列表
不关我的事儿
It's none of my business.
我们也没在一起
We're not hooking up.
如果我们以前算是一起 我也没意见
'Cause I wouldn't blame you if you were.
她很美
She is gorgeous.
我今晚不是你的约会对象
I'm not your date tonight.
你可以是啊
You could be.
我还有一个派对要去
I've got another party to go to.
也许一会儿给你发消息吧
Maybe I'll text you later.
- 嘿 你叫卡莉 对吗 - 嗯
- Hey! You Callie right? - Yeah.
妹子 玛莉卡说了好多关于你的事儿
Girl, Malika has told us so much about you.
你是那个负责杰玛案子的法官的书♥记♥员
You're clerking for the new judge on Jamal's case.
我只是想说 知道内部能有盟友在
I just wanna say it feels so good to know
我们真的很开心
that we got an ally on the inside.
直播的事情抱歉
Sorry about that Insta.
我朋友喝醉了
My friend's wasted.
嗯 就这么把我卖♥♥了
Oh sure, throw me under the bus.
你就应该被卖♥♥
You deserve to be under the bus.
他在回信
He's writing back.
大伙儿 大伙儿 我有事儿要告诉你
You guys! You guys! I have something to tell you.
我的天 苏米来了
Oh my god. Sumi's here.
让开
Out of my way.
呃 擦
Uh... Damn.
- 也许我应该给他打个电♥话♥ - 别 别给他打电♥话♥
- Maybe I should call him. - No, don't call him.
别越描越黑
The bigger deal you make of this,
没那么大事儿
the bigger deal it will be.
嘿 艾利克斯 呃
Hey, Alex. Um...
我不确定你有没有看到我的信息
I'm not sure if you saw my text.
我只是
I just...
我想跟你解释一下我朋友达维亚的事儿
I wanted to explain about my friend Davia...
呃 我跟她其实 都不太熟
Uh, who... You know, actually, I hardly know at all.
我想她可能是磕了摇♥头♥丸♥
I think she might be on molly.
也可能是吃蘑菇了
Or shrooms.
你知道 我完全不知道她为什么会那么说
You know, I have no idea why she said that.
大家伙儿 你们知道今天是我生日吧
You guys, you know how it's my birthday?
那个 米拉带我去了我最喜欢的餐厅
So, Meera took me to my favorite restaurant
然后就这样了
and this happened.
我们订婚了
We're engaged!
我们能进来吗
Can we come in?
不给你们分蛋糕吃
I'm not sharing the cake.
小婊砸
Bitch.
你知道那个笑话吗
You know that joke?
拉拉第二次约会会带什么呢
What does a lesbian bring on the second date?
搬家公♥司♥
A U-Haul.
好吧 那第一次约会带什么呢
Well, what does she bring on a first date?
她前女友
Her ex-girlfriend.
苏米和米拉的第一次约会 是带我一起去的
I went with Sumi on her first date with Meera.
只是直到她俩就在我面前缠绵起来之前
Except I didn't even know it was a date until she...
我都不知道那是个约会
started making out with her right in front of me.
我不得不给她们点菜
I had to order for them.
我是说 我有点儿心疼那个服务员
I mean, I felt bad for the waiter.
他就傻站在那儿
He was standing there.
那你就不心疼你自己么
What about feeling bad for yourself?
你知道 她是我最好的朋友
You know, she is my best friend.
我只是
I just...
正好深爱着她
Also happen to still be in love with her.
那就告诉她啊
Just tell her.
我不能 好吗
I can't! Okay?
我不想把事情变复杂
I don't want to make things weird.
亲爱的 事情已经很复杂来了
Honey, things are already weird.
也许你应该画一些底线
Maybe you should draw some boundaries.
我会的 好吗
I will, okay?
我保证
I promise.
爱丽丝
Alice!
你在这儿干嘛呢
What are you doing in here?
刚刚宣布的时候你都不在
You missed the big announcement.
我们订婚啦
We're engaged!
我的天 哇
Oh my god! Wow.
不 那 那真是太好了
No, that's... that's amazing.
太好了 哇
That's amazing. Wow.
还有 我想让你给我当伴娘
And... I want you to be my maid of honor.
当然当然 当然好
Sure. Sure, sure, sure. Of course.
当然
Of course.
你跟你朋友说我在给杰玛的案子做书♥记♥员了吗
You told your friends I'm clerking the Jamal case?
我不能说吗
Was I not supposed to?
不 不应该有人知道我在做什么案子的
No, no one's supposed to know what cases I'm working on.
好吧 对不起
Okay, I'm sorry.
- 但你就像是我们现在唯一的希望了 - 不 我不是
- But you're like our only hope right now. - No, I'm not.
我不会去影响法官的判决
I'm not gonna have an influence on this judge.
他不是为那个雇我的
It's not why he hired me.
- 那你在那儿做什么 - 因为我不能辞职
- Then why are you there? - Because I can't quit.
那会彻底毁了我的职业生涯
It would completely ruin my career.
那你觉得 你就能这样
So you think you can just stand by
袖手旁观 杀人的警♥察♥逍遥法外吗
and watch your judge let two more police get away with murder?
卡莉
Callie!
这事儿你知情吗
You know about this?
什么
What?
警♥察♥拒绝交出杰玛被杀那天的
The police are refusing to hand over the 911 calls
报♥警♥记录
on the night that Jamal was killed
现在他的家里人很担心
and now his family is afraid
他们会毁了证据
that they're gonna destroy them.
- 这是什么时候的事儿 - 今晚吧
- When did this happen? - I guess tonight.
杰玛的妈妈发出来的
Jamal's mamma tweeted it out.
她发了紧急提案去阻止这件事的发生
She filed some emergency motion to stop it.
有人看到我的手♥机♥了吗
Did anyone see a phone?
我的天
Oh my god!
嘿 艾利克斯
Hey, Alex.
又给你打电♥话♥了 就
Trying you again. Just...
你看到了给我回电♥话♥
Call me when you get this.
你看到我手♥机♥了吗
Have you seen my phone?
怎么了
Why?
因为我需要 我需要看
'Cause I need it. I need to check
有没有人给我打关于工作的电♥话♥
if someone from work called.
这为什么在你兜里
What's it doing in your pocket?
有人在厕所里找到了
Someone found it in the bathroom.
我的天 威尔森法官几个小时前就给我打电♥话♥了
Oh my god! Judge Wilson called like hours ago.
你为什么不把电♥话♥给我
Why didn't you bring it to me?
- 我忘了在我身上了 - 不 你只是不想让我工作
- I forgot I had it. - No you just didn't want me to work.
嘿 什么情况
Hey. What's going on?
玛丽安娜可能把我的工作毁了
Mariana might have just cost me my job.
不 是你自己错过电♥话♥的
No, you missed that call all on your own.
那是因为你比我去那个沙雕派对
'Cause you forced me to come to this stupid party.
操
Shit!
- 你在干什么 - 去工作
- What are you doing? - Going to work.
那不是好主意
That is a bad idea.
你现在醉的厉害呢
You are really drunk right now.
- 我可能会被炒的 - 如果你就这么醉着出现
- I could get fired. - If you show up drunk,
你肯定会被炒
you definitely will get fired.
他说的对 你不能就这么去
He's right. You can't go in like that.
嘿
Hey.
你没事儿吧
You okay?
不
No.
我搞砸了
I screwed up.
发生什么了
What happened?
我今晚错过了一个重要的工作电♥话♥
I missed an important call from work tonight.
我都不知道我为什么要接受那份工作
I don't even know why I took this job.
或者我该怎么继续
Or how I'm supposed to keep doing it.
不允许我跟任何人谈论这件事
I'm not allowed to talk to anyone about it.
我是说 我觉得这地方没被窃听
I mean I don't... think the place is bugged.
你可以对我敞开心扉
You can talk to me about anything.
那天晚上你看到你和那个男的上♥床♥了
I saw you having sex with a guy the other night.
剧集 | 麻烦一家人(2019) | 导航列表