剧集 | 麻烦一家人(2019) | 导航列表
She wantsto make amends.
这是戒瘾会强制要求的吧
Sounds like AA speak.
她已经戒了
She's clean.
也不参加戒瘾会了
And she's not doin' that well.
你就看看信吧
Here, just read the letter.
这个最起码可以吧
I mean, it'sthe least you could do.
问题是
The question is...
我该不该给陪审团一个故意视而不见的指示
do I, or do I not give a willful blindness instruction to the jury?
被判有罪的话
To be convictedof a crime,
陪审团必须要确定阿尔瓦雷斯先生
the jury has to find that Mr. Alvarez
参与飞车开枪的具体意图是什么
had the specific intent to participatein a drive-by shooting.
陪审团可能觉得阿尔瓦雷斯有罪的
The jury could find Alvarez guilty,
如果他明知道他朋友车里有枪 还参与了后面的事情
if he took deliberate actions to ignore that his friendhad a gun in the car.
所以只要你认识一个
So knowing someone might be
可能会伤害或者骚扰别人的人
intent on harmingor harassinga potential victim,
你就是共犯了吗
makes you complicit.
这要看情况的
I guess it dependson a situation.
但这个情况里
But, in this instance,
阿尔瓦雷斯知道他朋友要干什么
Alvarez knew whathis friend intended to do,
而不是根据他过去的行为猜测
not what he might do based on his past actions.
说得好
Good point.
那如果有人不是直接参与 但是
What if someone's not directly involved, but...
了解到一个罪犯过去的行为
has knowledge of a perpetrator'spast actions,
如果他再次违法 那么那个人
if he re-offends,is that person,
尤其是还是位高权重的一个人
especially if they'rein a position of power,
是不是可以说是恶意无视呢
guilty of willful blindness?
据我所知 并没有提交控告
As far as I know,no complaints have been filed.
那法官可不可以在知晓情况的前提下
Can the judge,with knowledge of his actions,
向首席大♥法♥官提交控告
file a complaint with the Chief Justice?
要是受害人不愿出面
It would be inappropriate for a judge to do that
法官这么做是不合适的
without a victim willing to come forward.
手头的案例已经了解的差不多了
I think we're getting far a field of the case at hand.
感谢这次精彩的辩论
Thank you for this lively debate.
我会发布陪审团指令的
I will be issuing the jury instruction.
你告诉威尔逊我说关于汉德尔曼法官的事了吗
Did you tell Wilson what I told you about Judge Handelman?
我告诉他我听到了一些谣言
I told him I'd heard rumors
关于汉德尔曼的 并且让他想点办法
about Handelman and I asked him to do something about it.
他知道谣言是因我而起的
Rumors he knows came from me.
听着
Look...
瑞贝卡 我知道出面有多难
Rebecca, I know how hard it is to come forward.
对吧 并且
Okay? And...
我也知道这事有多么棘手 我理解
how triggering it must be, and I get...
你姥爷和你家人之间的问题
the issue with your grandfather and your family.
但这也可能发生在凯特身上
But it could be happening to Kate.
并且她没有一个能给她
And she doesn't have a grandfather
换到另一个法官手下实习的姥爷啊
who can get her transferred to another judge.
要是真那样了 她自己也可以提交控告
If it's happening,she can file a complainton her own.
然后失去一个好的见习机会吗
And lose a prestigious clerkship?
这机会她多努力才得到的啊
That she's worked very hard to get?
我只是想让威尔逊有所作为
I was just trying to get Wilson to do something.
这些法官不应该官官相护
These judges shouldn't be covering up for each other
视若无睹
or turning a blind eye.
他们关心的只有自己的竞争对手
The only oversight they have is over each other.
他说什么
What'd he say?
他说不能对汉德尔曼提交控告
He said that he can'tissue a complaint against Handelman
在没有受害者出面之前
without a victim willing to step forward.
你藏了那么多秘密 口风却很松
You have pretty loose lips for someone who has secrets of her own.
我这有表格让贾斯敏填一下
Hey, um, I have forms for Jazmin to fill out
是更改姓名和性别诉求的
for the change of name and gender petition.
- 谢谢 你就 - 好
-Thanks, um, can you just...-Yeah.
她也可以申请费用减免
Uh, she can also apply for a fee waiver.
她得填几份表格
She just needs to check the box,
还有她医生的一封担♥保♥信
and she needs a letter from her physician.
我一定会告诉她
I'll make sureto tell her.
好
Yeah.
非常感谢你所做的这些事 凯莉
I really appreciate you doin' this, Callie.
没事 我很乐意
Yeah, I'm happy to.
快递来了
Postmates arrived.
凯莉来送给贾思敏的表格
Hey, Callie was just droppin' off the forms for Jazmin.
还有
By the way, um...
贾思敏找了几个律师
Jamie's reached out to a couple of attorneys
愿意接手她和餐饮公♥司♥的案子的
who might take her case against the catering company.
我今晚会问问他
So... I will check inwith him tonight.
你好
Hey.
要是我们在审判的第一天组织一场抗♥议♥
So if we organize one proteston the first day of the trial,
这将会对贾马尔十分有利
we'll get a huge turn out for Jamal.
- 好 - 我们要是想人们在审判的每一天都出面
-Okay.-If we try to get people outevery day of the trial,
我们的人就会变少 但每天都会有人在
we'll have fewer people,but we'll have a daily presence.
你的建议是
And what do you suggest?
我们第一天场面搞大点
I say we go big day one.I mean...
希望获得许多媒体的关注
Get a lot of media attentionand then hopefully,
说不定能让更多人之后来参与
we'll inspire a lot of people to show upafter that.
十分感谢你所做的一切
I can't thank you enoughfor doin' all this.
不用谢我
Oh, you don't gotta thank me.
我们做这些不只是为了贾马尔
I mean,it's not just Jamal we're doing this for.
是为了我们所有人
It's for all of us.
我要是有个女儿 我想让她成为你这样的人
If I had a daughter,I'd want her to be just like you.
我要是能自己选择妈妈的话 同样的话也说给你
Well if I could've picked my mother,right back at'cha.
最近有她的消息吗
Have you heard from her lately?
我兄弟给了我一封她写的信
My brother dropped off a letter she wrote me.
怎么说的
What'd it say?
我还没看
I haven't read it.
我只想要跟多姆有关系就行了
All I want is a relationship with Dom.
当我最开始失去贾马尔的时候
You know, when I first lost Jamal,
我懂得了有时候你得走出去
I learned sometimes you have to go out
去寻找你的家人
in the world to find your family.
你有朋友
You got your friends.
你有我
You got me now.
下周的听证会我能见到你吗
Am I gonna see you at the hearing next week?
威尔逊将会对格里芬警官的人事档案有所判罚
Wilson's gonna be ruling on Officer Griffin'spersonnel file.
我其实不想说这些
I hate to ask you this...
如果你没有和贾马尔的妈妈
but it would be a lot better for me
一起坐在法庭里 对我来说会更好
if you didn't sit with Jamal's mother in court.
抱歉 我不去听证会
I'm sorry,I won't be able to come to the hearing.
我这一周都是白班
I'm on days all week here.
我理解 你得付房♥租啊
Oh, I understand, honey,you gotta pay rent.
要是我不去帮忙整理画廊 他们就不会请我回去了
If I don't help pack the gallery, they're not gonna ask me back.
要是你愿意抛头露面
You could havea huge following if you...
就会有很多人喜欢你
put yourself out there.
尤其是同性社区
Especiallythe queer community.
你的作品超级性感
Come on, your workis super sexy,
你也是
and so are you.
说真的 你得包装你自己
Seriously, you need to brand yourself.
利用社交媒体来推销你的艺术
Use social media to promote your art,
还得推销那张美丽的脸
and that beautiful face.
我不想把我自己包装成同性艺术家
I don't thinkI wanna brand myselfas a queer artist.
我也没定义自己为拉丁裔艺术家啊
I mean, I don't labelmyself a Latino artist...
我不想让人们因为我的脸才关注我的艺术
and I don't want to usemy face to get peopleto look at my art.
好吧
Okay.
那因为你的身体好了
Maybe just your body then.
你要知道我很愿意去拍些你的性感照片
Hey, listen, you knowI'd be happy to takesome hot pictures of you.
事实上 我已经有这种照片了
In fact, I mayalready have some.
等等
Oh wait...
这些照片有点太限制级了
those might betoo X-rated.
这些照片只是给你看的
Yeah, and foryour eyes only.
好
Okay.
嘿
Hey...
你是一个极有天赋的艺术家
you're an incredibly talented artist.
但让作品说话是远远不够的
But it's not enoughto just let the artspeak for itself.
你也并不需要给自己
And you don't have to brand yourself
加上同性的标签来获得同性社区的认可
剧集 | 麻烦一家人(2019) | 导航列表