剧集 | 麻烦一家人(2019) | 导航列表
- 怎么会 - 好吧 这里只有两个拉丁裔工程师
-How so?-Well, there's only twoLatina engineers,
而且我是我们中间唯一一个录入种族一栏的人
and since I'm the only one of us that input thatin the race column,
他就会看到我们的薪水值然后弄明白那就是我
she would have looked intoour salaries and figured out it was me.
无论如何 这整件事都毫无意义 如果我们没有男性薪水的话
The whole thing is pointless,anyway, if we don't have the men's salaries.
我们是电脑天才 为什么我们不直接攻破人事的电脑然后拿到那些数据
We're computer geniuses. Why don't we hack into HRand get them?
因为我们不想成为罪犯
Because we don't wantto be felons?
一切人威胁要把名字从名单上撤下来
A few threatened to take their names off the list,
但是我会安排他们来聊聊
but I managed to talk them off the ledge
告诉他们如果我们暴露了 我会一己之力承担的
by telling them that if we went down,I would take the fall.
顺便说一下 我懂你在说什么了
By the way,I completely get it
如果你想把你的种族属性拿掉
if you want to take your ethnicity off of it.
如果你出事儿 我跟你一起抗
If you go down, I'm going down with you.
- 所以 杰夫回来了 - 是啊
- So. Jeff's back.- Yeah.
我 呃 实际上应该谢谢你
I, uh... actually have you to thank for that.
我觉得当你向他挥拳的时候 你把他给敲醒了
I think when you decked him,you knocked some sense into him.
所以 很明显暴♥力♥很管用啊
So, apparently violence is the answer.
那么他离开他老婆了吗
So he left his wife?
我给我们在知了餐厅定了个位置
I got us reservationsat Cicada.
你有时间如果你想去打扮一下
You have time ifyou want to get dolled up.
呃 杰夫 这是薇儿 她是我的学生
Uh, Jeff, this is Viv.She's one of my students.
- 嗨 - 嗨
- Hi. - Hi.
- 我能借用一下洗手间吗 - 当然没问题
- Can I use the bathroom? - Of course.
我们进来的时候你看到了它在哪儿是吗
You saw where it waswhen we came in, right?
她就呆一会 她爸等会儿回来接她
She's just gonna hang out until her dad can pick her up.
你能把孩子就这样带回家吗
You can't justtake a kid home,can you?
好吧 我不能把她单独留在学校 天都快黑了
Well, I couldn't leave herat school alone.It was getting dark.
呃 那里没有别人可以管这事儿了吗
Well, is there someone elsethat you can call?
我还想我们今晚可以庆祝一下
I was hoping we couldcelebrate tonight.
你最后告诉莉莉你要离开她了吗
Did you finally tell Lilythat you're leaving her?
还没有 但是我有和一个离婚律师聊过
Not yet. But I did talkto a divorce attorney,
然后他说我第一要务就是要保证我拿到我的鸭子
and he says it's justimportant for me to getmy ducks in a row first.
什么鸭子
What ducks?
你知道就是 银行账户 还有
You know, like, bank accounts, and...
信♥用♥卡♥ 就是那类东西
credit cards. Just stuff like that.
听着 我很抱歉我要毁了今晚的浪漫 但是
Look, I'm sorry I hadto ruin tonight, but...
等我回菲奇堡了 能约会的日子长着呢
there'll be plenty of nights out when I'm back in Fitchburg.
嗯哼
Um-hmm.
- 不了 不了 有小孩在 - 好吧 我们停下来
- Nope, nope.There's a kid here. - All right. We'll stop.
我应该准备好被你打骂了吗
Should I be ready to duck and weave?
不用了 对她好点儿
No. Just be good to her.
对你自己好点儿
Good to yourself.
我要去弄点喝的
I'm gonna go geta drink.
- 看起来不错 - 是啊 所有事情看起来都挺好的
- Nice turnout. - Yeah, everything looks great.
你觉得他的新作品怎么样
What do you thinkof his new piece?
我很喜欢
I like it.
听着 不管我们之间的问题如何 你一直都对我很真诚
Look, no matterour issues, you're alwayshonest with me.
明天的艺术展我不应该展出这个对吗
I shouldn't show thistomorrow night, right?
嘿 看起来不错
Hey, looking good.
嘿
Hey.
这是我妹妹 贾斯敏 这位时布莱恩
This is my sister, Jazmin. And Bryan.
这是卡玛 他是这家画廊的主人
This is Kamar.He's the owner of the gallery.
愿闻任何意见
I'd love any feedback.
你用木头来做这个作品挺可惜的
I'm sorry to see you're working in wood.
我本来以为你会多做一些石膏材质的 但总的来说 做得挺不错的
I was hoping I'd see some more cast pieces from you. But overall, solid work.
谢谢
Thanks.
或者你应该把你之前毁掉了的阴♥茎♥也用石膏再重做一遍
Maybe you should have cast that phallic piece you destroyed.
我没有钱
I didn't have the money to.
好吧 无论什么材质 你都应该欣然接受
Well, cast or not, you should just own it.
很多很一般的艺术品都能卖♥♥出好价钱
Okay? Lots of mediocre art sells for huge bucks.
- 谢谢你了 布莱恩 - 不是 我不是那个意思
- Thanks a lot, Bryan. - No, that's not what I'm saying.
我想说的是 如果你坚持自己的想法
What I mean is,if you stand by it,
获得几个评论家的认可 那所有人都会觉得你的作品很棒的
get a couple critics to agree, everyone will think it's brilliant.
我可不需要评论家来告诉我我怎么想
Well, I don't need a critic to tell me what I think.
真心地 我喜欢它
I like it. Truly.
这不是你最好的作品
It's not your best work.
问题是 这场展览的名字叫
Problem is,is the show is called 8.
8位洛杉矶艺术家的8件艺术品
Eight pieces of art from 8 L.A. artists.
没有了这件作品 我只有7件了
Without this,I only have 7.
那如果你换成这些的其中一个
What if you show one of these?
它们不够好
They're not good enough.
那你能在24小时内做一件新作品出来吗
Can you make something newin the next 24 hours?
可以是可以 但是我需要帮助
Yeah. But I'd need help.
维维安今天上学了
Vivian showed up at school today.
我想没什么大事吧
Everything's fine, I guess.
这件太可爱了吧
Uh! This is adorbs.
谢谢
Thanks.
你不用帮我叠衣服的
You didn't have to fold my clothes.
我愿意
I don't mind.
维维安 你觉得你的英语老师怎样
So, Vivian, how do you like your English teacher?
- 我听说她人挺古怪的 - 注意语言
- I hear she's a real piece of work. - Watch it.
她让我们读汤姆索亚历险记
She's making us read The Adventures of Tom Sawyer.
剧透一下 非常无聊的书
Spoiler: boring!
书中还带点种族歧视意味 而且是一本关于男生的书 谁会想看啊
And racist and it's about a boy so who cares?
首先 是教育委员会
Okay, first of all,the school board
让你读汤姆索亚历险记的
is making you read The Adventures of Tom Sawyer , so...
这是基本的必读书目
It's so basic.
这就是这些必读书目的问题所在了
Yeah, that's the problem with these common core reading lists.
我毕业之后才读到了那些语言真正触动我心灵的作家的作品
I graduated before I read authors who really spoke to me.
比如说 拉尔夫·埃里森 佐拉·尼尔·赫斯顿 罗克珊娜·盖伊
You know, Ralph Ellison, Zora Neale Hurston, Roxane Gay--
还有安吉尔·托马斯 你没读过 你给的仇恨 这本书吗
Angie Thomas? You haven't read The Hate U Give?
- 时下经典的一本书 - 你♥爸♥爸肯定为你感到很骄傲
- Instant classic. - Your dad must be pretty proud of you.
十几岁就这么厉害
Tween badass and all.
他的确是 他平时都很准时的 这次肯定不是
He is. And he's usually on time. It's not like...
他忘记了或怎么样 他肯定是忙工作脱不开身
he forgot or something. He's just been really busy at his work.
嘿 戴维亚 我有几件游♥行♥示♥威♥穿的T恤
Hey, Davia, I have those, um,T-shirts I wanted to show you.
想给你看看
For the protest.
噢对 游♥行♥示♥威♥ 衣服在你房♥间里 我去去就来
Right, um...the protest in your room.I'll be right back.
慢一点
Slow down.
- 怎么回事 - 我觉得小维无家可归了
- What's going on? - I think Viv is homeless.
她吃东西狼吞虎咽的
She is shoveling food in her mouth
她书包里还装满了没洗的衣服
and she's carrying around dirty clothes in her backpack.
可是 很多女孩子会带多余的衣服上学啊
Okay, well, a lot of girls bring extra clothes to school.
- 她只是把它们带回家洗而已 - 不是这样的 我曾经无家可归过好吗
- She's just taking them home to wash. - No. I was homeless, okay.
相信我 肯定有什么事发生了 你快给儿童救助中心
Trust me. Something's going on, here. You need to call child services.
就算真的她爸爸有什么事发生了
You don't know what the story is with her dad,
你也不知道究竟是什么事
if there even is one.
她可能遇到了什么困难
She could be in trouble.
或者 他跟她说的一样在上班呢
Or, he could be at work like she said,
这样贸然打电♥话♥给救助站会把事情弄得一团糟的
and calling someone could really mess things up for them.
看 这就是招聘白人♥大♥学毕业生来
See, this is the problem with recruiting white college grads
郊区的城区学校教学的后果 你们和学生之间都没有心灵上的交流
to teach at diverse, urban schools. Y'all can't relate to your students,
你们都不知道他们的真实家庭生活是怎么样的
and you have no clue what their real home lives are like.
现在轮到你来教育我了
So now you want to educate me.
所以那时怎样 玛莉卡
So what is it, Malika?
我该找本书来学学怎么解决这个问题吗
Should I go get a book and figure it out for myself,
还是我应该耐心地等你再来说教我一轮
or should I wait patiently for your next lecture?
- 为什么你会有这么强的自我保护感 - 因为当我试着去搞清楚状况的时候
- Why you gotta get defensive? - Because you're attacking me when I am just...
你却在攻击我
honestly trying to understand.
我是站在你这边的
I'm on your side.
但是好像我做什么都不能让你相信
But it feels like there's nothing I can do to convince you of that.
如果说出真♥相♥对你来说是一种攻击你的行为 那你该好好反省一下了
If the truth feels like an attack, you need to check your privilege.
原来跟朋友交流的时候要她不要对我高我一等
I didn't know it was a privilege to have a conversation
或者对我指手画脚还是一种奢求
with my friend without feeling patronized or judged.
嘿 你看到刚刚在这的那个小孩子了吗
Hey, did you see the kid that was here?
看到了 她说她爸到了要接她走 她还说了谢谢
Uh, yeah. She said her dad was here to get her, and to say thanks.
你知道吧 天天都正常上学
You know, showing up at school today like every other day
并不代表她就不是无家可归
doesn't mean she's not homeless.
我上大学的时候天天住在车里 却从未翘过一节课
I was in college and living in my car. I never missed a class.
我只是想在我搞清楚状况后再去打电♥话♥求助
I just don't want to call anyone until I know for sure.
我知道你给儿童署举报过你妈妈 但是
I know you called CPS on your mom, but...
剧集 | 麻烦一家人(2019) | 导航列表