剧集 | 麻烦一家人(2019) | 导航列表
我不想让你走
I don't want you to leave.
我很高兴你把这件事提出来引起我的注意
I'm I'm glad you brought this to my attention.
我不喜欢处理行政方面的事情
I don't like dealing with the administrative side of things,
所以我不知道
so I had no idea that
女性的工资要比男性的低
women weren't getting paid the same as men.
但是我还是得除掉乔希
But I plan to correct that,and get rid of Josh.
请不要走
Please don't leave.
谢谢 但是
Thank you, but...
我想我必须离开
I think I have to.
可能我会自己开♥发♥我自己的app
Maybe I'll develop my app on my own.
自己
On your own?
嗯 是啊 也许我会建立一个集资募捐什么的
Well, yeah, maybe I'll set up a Go Fund Me page or something.
玛丽安娜
MMariana...
如果你真的选择离开 我也留不住你
if you choose to leave,I can't stop you.
但是app你不能带走
But you can't take your app with you.
你在这里签约的每个想发都是属于我的
Every idea you hadunder contract here belongs to me.
嗨
Hi.
- 是我 - 你到底在哪里
- It's me. - Where the hell are you?
我开车到了海边的悬崖上
I drove out to this cliff,by the beach.
我本来准备开下悬崖了
I was gonna drive off.
但是脑海里一直
One of the voices that I...
出现你的声音
kept hearing in my head was yours.
真的吗
Really?
我说了些什么
What was I saying?
- 你说 下去吧 - 别胡说
"Do it."Shut up.
我真的听到你让我不要
I did hear you telling me not to...
再犯傻了
be an idiot.
我离开不是给这世界
It's not like I'd leave some big
留下一片空白
void in the world, but...
反倒我突然觉得自己很自私
it suddenly felt selfish,
就像是对雅各布的背叛
like a betrayal of Jacob.
他为了活下去苦苦挣扎
Who fought so hard to live.
我要怎么跟他解释呢
How would I explain that to him?
那里是不是有天堂
If there is a heaven.
我怎么解释
How would I explain.
我们在他身上做了那么多
We put him through so many
试验 吃了那么多药
tests and drug trials
为了让他能活下去
just to keep him with us.
但是现在我却想结束自己的生命
And then I just throw my life away?
所以 我
So, I...
所以我开车来到了这里
drove myself here.
入住48小时
Checked in for a 48 hour hold.
你失去了你的孩子
You lost your child.
真不敢想象你是如何面对这些悲痛的
I can't imagine coping with all that pain and grief.
尤其是你把这些隐藏在
Especially when you keep it...
自己心里的时候
locked up inside of yourself,
你不愿意跟在意你的人分担
and you won't share it with anyone who cares about you.
因为大家真的很担心你 丹尼斯
Because people do care about you,Dennis.
我知道如果你不在这里
I know there would be
我的生活将会失去一块
a huge void in my life if you weren't here.
我是说 洛杉矶一定有人急着要婚礼蛋糕
I mean, there has to be someone in LA who needs a last minute wedding cake.
非常美味 超级湿润
It's it's delicious, super moist.
至少是不是可以给我一点商场积分
Can I at least get store credit?
喂
Ugh. Hello?
嗨
Hey!
所以 你猜对了
So, you guessed it.
没有婚礼
There is no more wedding.
我得说清楚了
And, for the record,
和跟我没有关系
I had almost nothing to do with it.
怎么了
What's wrong?
这样不行
This isn't working...for me.
我是说
I mean...
是不是因为昨天跟我父母 还是
was it because of what happened with my parents yesterday or?
是有点滑稽
Well, that was kinda ridiculous.
为什么你昨天跟你父母介绍说
Why did you introduce me as "Joanna"
我只是住在这里乔安娜
and tell your parentsthat I live here at The Coterie?
我不知道 我就顺口就那样说了
I don't know,it just kind of flew out.
好啊 但是我觉得我知道为什么
Okay, well, I think I know why.
因为我看起来是同性恋
It's 'cause I look gay.
所以 如果我是你的朋友的话
So, if I'm your friend
那你就感觉心里有愧了
then you're guilty by association.
不是 虽然苏米是直人
No Whereas Sumi passes as straight,
但是这从来都不是问题
so it was never an issue.
- 不 不 这不是原因 - 爱丽丝
- No no, that's not why - Alice.
听着
Look.
好吧 我们坐下说
Okay, we're sitting.
我不认为
I don't think...
问题在于你向父母出不出柜
that the problemis just that you're not out to your parents.
问题在于
It's you're not...
你要不要向自己出柜
out to yourself.
你心里不平静
You're not at peace
对于你是同性恋的事实
with being gay.
这才是更可怕的地方
And that's way scarier.
因为如果你连自己都接受不了
'Cause if you can't accept yourself...
你怎么能接受我呢
how can you accept me?
我要投票给枫糖霜
I'm voting there'smaple frosting.
我觉得是山核桃味道
I think it's pecan.
我好累啊
I'm so tired.
等下 他们真的休庭一整天吗
Wait, did they really just stop the trial for a whole day?
是的
Yeah.
我们真的有新证据了吗
And did we ever find out what the new evidence is?
没有
Nope.
- 你的软件的事情怎么样了 - 不知道
- What's gonna happen with your app?- I don't know.
我是说 如果我离职的话
I mean, if I leave Speckulate,
我就不能把它带走 但是如果我留下来
we can't keep it,and if I do stay,
那我和我上司之间的关系也太奇怪了吧
things could get weird with my boss
他比我还要对我的app感兴趣
who I think is interested in more than just my app.
恶心
Gross.
埃文吗
Ugh.Evan?
嗨 丹尼斯那边有消息吗
Hey, has has anyone heard from Dennis?
有了 他终于回我电♥话♥了
Uh, yeah, he finally called me back.
他决定来一次公路旅行
He decided to take a road trip.
接待情况真的很糟糕
And he's had really bad reception.
嗨 乔伊呢
Hey, where's Joey?
在工作
Uh... working.
她突然
She had a...
- 要换班 - 顺便说一下
- shift that just came up.- By the way,
我不用搬去威斯康星州了
I'm not moving back to Wisconsin.
我决定再续约1年
I've decided to sign on for another year,
并且上教育的研究生
and get my masters in teaching.
- 太棒了 - 敬一杯 敬一杯
- Yes! - Here, here!
谢谢
Thanks.
我想大家来一杯
I'd like to make another toast.
为大厦里的这个小圈子
To The Coterieat the Palace.
为国际社区
"An intentional community."Hm...
为我们共同分享的资源
All:"...where we share resources to
富足我们的生活干杯
enrich our lives and the lives..."
为我们友谊的升华
"...of others by cultivating friendship,
社会的进步干杯
social progress..."
为艺术表现干杯
"...and artistic expression."
我从未这样感到骄傲过
I've never been more proud.
这些都是我写的
You know I wrote it myself.
- 敬小圈子 - 敬小圈子
- To The Coterie.- To The Coterie!
- 你好 - 你好 妈妈
- Hello?- Hey, Mom.
爱丽丝啊
Um...Alice?
- 这么晚了有事吗 - 你能让爸爸也听电♥话♥吗
- Why you call so late?- Can you put Dad on, too?
好的 等一下
Okay, hold on.
不 我不是要 我不是
No, I don't...I don't want
我不是要跟你们视频
I'm not trying to FaceTime.
好了
Okay.
剧集 | 麻烦一家人(2019) | 导航列表