剧集 | 麻烦一家人(2019) | 导航列表
No, it's an intentional living space,
不是一个公社
not a commune.
不管怎样 这个俱乐部的目的
Anyways, the purpose of this club
是拥有一个我们可以互相支持的安全的空间
is to have a safe space to vent and discuss ways
来发泄和讨论
in which we can support each other
所以 每个人共用一间浴室
So, everyone shares a bathroom
对
Yeah.
那么 谁先开始呢
So, who would like to start
也许我们应该先开点酒
Maybe we should open some wine first
所以 在他假装需要我的帮助
So, after pretending he needed my help,
夸奖曾经的我有多聪明之后
and telling me how smart I was,
他居然想要吻我
he tried to kiss me!
是乔希吗
Was it Josh
我可没有指名道姓
I'm not naming names,
但是你们能想到乔希真是太好了
but thank you forthe heads up on Josh.
我在斯派库拉的第一年
My first yearat Speckulate,
他们叫我反歧妹
they called me Double A.
因为那个著名的反歧视行动
For Affirmative Action.
任何时候我指出一个问题时
Anytime I identifya problem,
他们都让我冷静
they tell me to calm down.
别太歇斯底里
Don't get hysterica.
你会记笔记吗 爷们一点
Will you take notesMan up.
你应该经常保持微笑
You should smile more.
收拾收拾 别这么颐指气使的
Tidy up.Oh, don't be so bossy!
你确定你能做到吗
Are you sureyou can handle that
- 尖叫 - 野心
- Shrill. - Ambitious.
他们根本听不到我在说什么
It's like they literallycan't hear me speak.
说的没错
Exactly!
蓝队发言到此结束
And that's itfor Blue Team.
其实 我还有补充
Um, actually,I have an update
红队你们有什么要说的吗
Read Team,what do you have
不 不好意思 我有
No, excuse me. I have
我有一个补充
I have an update.
蓝队还有更多要说的吗
Is there more from Blue
是 我们没有要补充的了
Yes.No, we're all good.
好继续
Josh:Moving on!
黄队你们有什么想法
Yellow Team,what do you got
我们能够更好管理人们的行为
Man:We were able to managepeak performance
通过划分优先顺序
betterby prioritizing.
这真是个好主意
This was sucha great idea.
是啊发泄一下感觉真好
Yeah, it feels good to vent.
还有我不是不热爱我的工作
And it's not thatI don't love my job,
只是看着那些男同事整天玩游戏
it just sucks watching dudeswho play video games all day
还能得到认可感觉非常糟糕
get credit for your work.
然后还可能有更高的薪水 嗯
And probably paid more.Hmm.
所以我们别只是坐在这吐槽了
So, let's do morethan just vent.
我们需要找到一个能被别人听到的方法
We need to finda way to be heard.
一个能反击的方法
A way to fight back.
玛丽安娜 我需要跟你聊聊
I need to speakwith you, Mariana.
现在吗 对的
Right nowAngela: Yes.
我们能去你的办公室聊吗
Uh, can we talk in your office
不了我想要每个人都听一听
No, I wanteveryone to hear this.
我和我兄弟怀特正在建造树屋
My buddy, Wyatt and Ibuild tree houses,
但是工作进度有点慢
but work is kinda slow.
实际上妈妈认为我应该为其他的承包商工作
Moms actually thinkthat I should go workfor another contractor.
也许你是该那么做
Well, maybe you should.
你知道的直到事情变得更顺利
You know,until things take off.
不我喜欢为我自己工作
No, I like working for myself.
有时候你需要从底层干起
Sometimes you haveto start from the bottom,
然后你才能一步一步升职到最高职位
and work your wayup to the top.
为啥
Why
我是说 做你想做的
I say "Stay true to yourself."
不要妥协兄弟
Don't compromise, man.
我一直以来都是这么做的
I did that my whole life.
一直循规蹈矩
You know,did what was expected.
我读了大学 进了公♥司♥当职员
I went to college,got the corporate job.
你在公♥司♥当过职员
You had a corporate job
对而且我一点儿也不喜欢
Yeah, and I hated it!
看看你现在的情况
And look where you are now!
达薇儿 这位是荷苏
Davia! This is Jesus!
哦来
Oh. Hi!Hi.
听着 我可能不是特富有
Look, I may not have much,
但是我追寻幸福我也有了我所需要的一切
but I'm following my blissand I got everything I need.
幸福可不会为你买♥♥单
Bliss don't pay the bills.
你知道吗我有个想法
You know whatI actually have an idea.
我想要建迷你别♥墅♥
I wanna build tiny houses.
因为加州的房♥地♥产♥事业正遭遇危机对吧
Cause there's thishousing crisisin California, right
然后在圣地亚哥准许承建商
And San Diegois allowing contractors
在一块地皮上建四座迷你别♥墅♥
to build fourtiny houses on one lot.
这也可以挣很大一笔钱
Makin' a ton of money, too.
我会喜欢迷你别♥墅♥
I would love a tiny house.
来装我的鞋
For my shoes.
唯一的问题是
The only problem is
我需要一笔数目庞大的贷款
that I would needa really big loan.
或者一个投资人 然后买♥♥下一块地和所有建筑材料
Or like an investorto come and buy propertyand all the materials.
荷苏 在这之前
Jesus, you've neverbuilt a house before
你只建过树屋
that wasn't in a tree.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
但我觉得我能琢磨出来
But I thinkI could figure it out.
只要在上面放好椰丝
Once the coconut's on...
就可以放进烤箱了
straight into the oven.
棒呆了
Voila!
喔 这是生的
Ooh!That is raw.
好极了 我正好在生食减肥
Good. I'm on a raw diet.
那我们还烤什么
So, why are we baking
对了明天我有一个报告要做
Oh! I have apresentation tomorrow,
如果我带一些烘焙食品
and if I bring in baked goods,
那些男人的注意力就都会集中在我身上了
the men's attentionwill be on me right away.
或者不♥穿♥胸罩
Or you could justnot wear a bra.
好吧谁想要去小酌一顿
So, who wantsto get a drink
我想要去洛杉矶看看 好啊我
I wanna check out LA.Yeah. Me.
不好意思我还有工作
Sorry. I have to work.
哎现在有点太晚了 但你们想去的就去呗
Yeah, it's getting kinda late,but you guys go ahead.
你们确定不去吗
Are you sure
当然啦 确定
Course.Yeah.
好吧 先去趟阁楼
All right, we'll godown to my loft,
拿上我的夹克
grab my jacket,
然后喝上几杯
down a couple of shots.
行动吧
Game plan.
我今晚就蹲家里了
I'm in for the night,
但是谢谢你的邀请丹尼斯
but thanks forasking, Dennis.
卡丽
So, Callie...
你和盖尔之间发生什么了
what happenedwith you and Gael
你为什么这么问
Why are you asking
因为根据布莱恩所说
Well, according to Bryan,
他们已经被排除在外了
they're exclusive now.
是因为结婚被排除了吗
Oh, like married exclusive
就好像你男朋友那样吗
Like your boyfriend
我要工作了
I gotta work.
你瞧瞧这态度 我可不知道她会这么想
You had that one coming.I didn't knowshe had it in her.
布局非 非常开阔
The layout isis really open.
所以看起来一点儿也不小
So, it doesn'teven feel tiny.
好吧 那里没有院子
Okay, there's no patio,
但是你可以在屋顶建一个生活阳台
but if you put aliving roof up on the top,
然后你就有了一个室外空间
then you havean outdoor space.
你知道
You know...
我可能认识一个人会此感兴趣
I might know a guywho'd be interested in this.
真的吗 我之前做金融的时候
ReallyFrom my days in finance.
他投资了很多承建商
He funds a lotof entrepreneurs.
那真是太棒了
That would be awesome.
我发个短♥信♥问问他 当然 太感谢了
剧集 | 麻烦一家人(2019) | 导航列表