剧集 | 麻烦一家人(2019) | 导航列表
My moms love it.
我爷爷最喜欢的电影是洛基
My grandfather's favorite movie was Rocky.
那些最后成为冠军的人
Every championwas once a contender
永不言弃
who refused to give up.
有一次我犯了一个错想要模仿他来着
I made the mistake of imitating him once,
然后艾利克斯就觉得
and now Alex thinks it's okay for him
他用印度口音来嘲笑我是应该的
to put on an Indian accent and make jokes.
你为什么要笑
Why do you laugh?
我想我是想让他们感觉好过点
I guess to make them feel more comfortable
所以要让自己表现得与众不同
with me being different than them,
证明我不是一个敏感的人
and proveI'm not too sensitive.
为什么要让他们好过点
Why do we make them comfortable
而受伤的总是我们
when we're the ones getting hurt?
为了能前进 我们只有这样才会成功
To get ahead, we have to fit in to succeed.
好吧 你不要笑 但是
Okay, don't laugh, but...
高中的时候我把头发染成金色
In high school I dyed my hair blonde
这样在舞蹈队里看起来就很和谐了
so I would make the dance team.
我刚刚还说不要笑
I just said don't laugh
抱歉 我不是在笑你
Sorry, I'm not laughing at you.
我
I...
我在高中的时候也染过头发
dyed my hair, too...in high school.
为了能融入我滑冰的朋友我弄了个飞机头
Frosted tips to fit in with my skater friends.
哇
Wow!
我以为 毕业之后再也不用这么做了
I thought, after school, we'd be done with all that.
以为工作后会不一样
Thought it'd be different in the workplace.
我也是
Me, too.
艾利克斯和山姆真的很幸运可以做自己
Alex and Sam are lucky they can just be themselves.
我作为一个女人上班都不能穿裙子
As a woman, I can't even wear a dress to work,
因为别人会看轻你
because people won't take me seriously.
我可没有看轻你
Well, I take you seriously.
下次我们一起出去的时候你一定得来
And the next time we go out as a team, you're coming with.
讲实话我真的不想和艾利克斯还有山姆一起出去
Honestly, I really don't wantto hang out socially with Alex or Sam.
事实上我也是
Honestly, me either.
好吧 有时间我们晚上去喝一杯
Well, maybe we can just get a drink one night.
任何时候
Anytime.
今晚怎么样
How about tonight?
好啊
Sure!
我希望明天一早我们就坐飞机
I wish you could fly out in the morning.
我知道 我也是
I know, me too.
我还有会要开
I've got meetings.
听我说 我一直在想
So listen, I've been thinking...
我觉得你应该延长与美国教育的合同时间
You should extend your contract to Teach for America.
我觉得就是因为你现在在苦苦挣扎
I think you're idealizing home,
所以你把家理想化了
just because you're struggling here.
你离开我搬到了这个城市这么好的地方住让我很嫉妒
I envy that you left, and you live in this cool place in this great city.
我多么希望我也有勇气说走就走
I wish I'd had the courage to leave.
我是想说
I think I'm just saying...
在你觉得回来之前
to just give it more time
再考虑考虑
before you decide to move home.
你永远都比菲奇堡重要
You were always meant for more than just Fitchburg.
你说的对
You're right.
我过几个星期就会回来
I'll be back in a few weeks.
那我再打给你吧 好的
I'll call you then? Sure.
为成为第一个挑战威尔逊的书♥记♥员干杯
Here's to being the first clerks to ever stump Wilson.
我们都会付出代价的
Which we're all gonna pay for.
再来一轮吗 我不喝了
Another round? Not for me.
周一之前还有很多工作要做
We have a lot of work to do before Monday.
我们改天再约 下次我一定要把你喝趴下
I'll take a rain check on drinking you under the table.
随时恭候
Anytime.
我还是搞不懂法官为什么要把儿子藏在楼上
I still can't get over the judge hiding his son upstairs.
你知道为什么吗
You get any idea why?
下面还有客人
We still have company.
抱歉 我以为他们都走了
Sorry, I thought they were gone.
今天我看到了你之前没有表现出来的很多方面
You, uh, showed a lot of character today.
我知道利比提前告诉你是哪个案子了
I know Libby told you that the case was Glossip v. Gross.
今晚你本可以作弊的 但是你没有
You could have cheated tonight, but you didn't.
这样我就放心把这个案子交给你继续跟进了
To me that earned you the right to keep your case.
我希望这些话你不要跟别人说
I expect that information to stay between us.
当然
Of course.
谢谢
Thank you.
晚安
Good night.
不知道
No.
你好
Hi.
我知道你们都想着指望我
Uh, I know that you've all come to depend on me.
我不是说我不
Not to say that I'm not--
我不是不可靠
Not that I'm not dependable.
我非常靠得住
I'm very dependable.
我感觉很糟糕 你们知道的
I feel horrible, you know...
因为我承诺过
Because I knowI made a promise.
但是经过很长时间的考虑和一些
But after lengthy deliberation and input
不愿意透露姓名的公社成员的意见
from some Coterie membersthat shall remain nameless,
我很抱
I am s-sor...
该死
Dammit.
额
Um...
我虽然也不乐意但是还是要告诉大家
I'm not pleased to announce that I will no longer
我将不再提供公共厕纸
be providing communal toilet paper.
好吧 就这事吗
Okay...Is that all?
是的
Yes, uh...
大家有什么意见请讲
I'm happy to take questions.
- 好吧 行 - 好吧 无所谓
- Okay, cool. - All right, whatever.
这里有薯片 我还做了调味汁
There's-- there's chips! I made salsa.
- 自尊啊 - 对啊
- Self-respect. - Yeah.
- 感觉很不错吧 - 嗯嗯
- Doesn't it feel good? - Mm-hmm.
嗨
Hey!
嗨
Hi.
各位 这位是我的同事拉吉
Guys, this is my co-worker, Raj.
- 你好 - 你好 最近怎么样
- Hi. - Hi, how's it going?
这位是戴维亚 这位是布莱恩
And this is Davia,and this is Bryan.
你们好 快看啊 玛丽安娜
Hey. Quick, Mariana!
看你右前方
Look over on your far right.
灰色夹克那位
Gray jacket.
哇 我百分之百确定
Oooo, yes!One hundred percent.
太符合我的口味了我会像爬树一样爬到他身上
That is so my type. I would climb him like a tree.
我♥操♥
Oh, fudge!
爱丽丝 是你吗
Alice, are you in here?
是我
Yeah.
我想跟你谈谈伴娘礼服的事
I wanted to talk to you about bridesmaids dresses.
好的 我马上出来
Okay, uh, I'll be right out.
好的
Okay.
爱你哦
Love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
我可以自己走了
I can go it alone from here.
没事的 晚上最好不要一个人走
I don't mind. You, uh, shouldn't walk alone at night.
我想问 如果我猜错了不是那个案子
Anyway, if I was wrong about Glossip v. Gross,
为什么不把索引卡翻过来
why not turn over the index card?
除非我说得没错
Unless I was right,
法官就是不想让我赢
and the judge didn't want me to win.
为什么
Why?
可能他不想让我把你的案子抢过来
Maybe he didn't want meto steal your case,
但是我永远也不会抢你的案子的
which I never would have done, by the way.
我只是不知道如何能让威尔逊喜欢我
I just don't know how to get Wilson to like me.
我是说 我挺招人喜欢的 对吗
I mean, I'm a likable guy, right?
也许你不那么对他言听计从就好了
Maybe if you didn't just say what you think he wants to hear.
听着 我不是柜台职员好吗 那是你的工作
Look, I'm not the counter-clerk, all right? That's your job.
我到了
This is me.
你住在剧院里啊
Oh, you, uh, live in a theater.
是啊 顶层是公♥寓♥ 不错
NYeah, the top floors are lofts. Nice.
你上面有没有喝的
You, uh, got anything to drink up there?
我很累了
I'm beat.
是啊
Yeah.
好的 没事 下次吧
剧集 | 麻烦一家人(2019) | 导航列表