剧集 | 麻烦一家人(2019) | 导航列表
和玛莉卡就没那么尴尬了
It'll be less awkward with Malika.
说到有人被炒
And if anyone's getting fired...
不能因为达维亚在Ins上说了艾利克斯是个混球
You can't get fired 'cause Davia called Alex
你就被炒啊
an asshole on Instagram.
是在我的Ins上面说的
On my Instagram.
好吧 这些人对你做的事差劲多了
Well, those guys have done much worse to you,
要是艾利克斯在这事儿上犯浑 那
so if Alex is a jerk about it, just--
就去找人事
go to H.R.
记住了 你可是有律师的人 我会
Remember, you've got a lawyer, and I will cut you
帮你做个好交易的
a very good deal.
你都还没通过司法考试
You haven't passed the bar yet.
谢谢你的提示
Thanks for reminding me.
嘿
Hey.
我希望你能无偿代表我
I expect you to represent me pro bono .
哈 哈
Ha, ha!
好吧 以往来说
Well, historically,
威尔森法官一般都会站在警♥察♥那边儿
Judge Wilson has always sided with the police.
我们失去了另一个法官 真是太糟了
Too bad we lost the other judge.
哦 我得走了
Oh, I gotta run!
- 大家都有美好的一天 - 你也是哦
- Everyone have a good day! - You, too!
喔
Whoa!
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
晚点儿见
See ya later.
那俩有事儿吧 对吧
So that's a thing, right?
哦 他俩绝逼搞在一起了
Oh, they're totally hooking up.
是 我就是这意思 我就是这么想的
Yeah, that's what I mean, that's what I thought.
你确定别人可以看到你和我走在一起吗
Sure you can be seen with me?
只要我们不讨论案情就行
As long as we don't talk about the case,
还有你把外套穿好
and you keep that jacket on.
周六晚上见到的 那是你哥哥吗
So was that your brother at the party Saturday night?
裘德吗 是啊
Jude? Yeah.
你们看起来关系很好
You seem tight.
你俩在同一个寄宿中心吗
Were you in foster care together?
嗯 待了六年直到我们被领养了
Yeah, six years until we were adopted.
你们有被分开过吗
Y'all ever get split up?
没 我们去了很多家
No, we were in a bunch of homes,
但他们一直都让我们在一起的
but they always kept us together.
除了我在少管所那段日子
Except when I was in juvie.
等一下 你去过少管所吗
Wait, hold up. You were in juvie?
三次呢
Three times.
说来话长了
It's a long story.
这我想听
One I want to hear.
你呢 你有同胞兄弟姐妹吗
What about you? You have any siblings?
- 嗯 有个哥哥 多姆 但 他们把我们分开了
- Yeah, a brother, Dom. But they-- split us.
对不起
Sorry.
你们亲近吗
Were you guys close?
不太亲 他跟我妈妈走的很近
Not really. He's close with our mom.
说她病了 想要见我
Says she's sick, wants to see me.
你和她有联♥系♥吗
Are you in contact with her?
努力没有
Try not to be.
小马丁·路德·金说
Martin Luther King, Jr. said,
真正的和平不仅仅是没有紧张局势
"True peace is not merely the absence of tension:
而是正义的存在
it is the presence of justice."
- 晚点儿见 - 回见
- See ya later? - See ya.
对我的儿子 杰玛来说 没有正义可言
We got no justice for my son, Jamal,
他被从背后射击了7次
who was shot seven times in the back
而他却什么也没有做错
for doing nothing wrong.
地方检察官拒绝对
The D.A. refused to bring charges
谋杀他的警官进行上诉
against the officers who murdered him.
所以现在 我们唯一获得正义的希望
So now, our only hope for justice
就在联邦法庭中了
is in federal court.
威尔森法官
Judge Wilson,
请不要让他们摧毁911报♥警♥记录
do not allow those 911 calls to be destroyed
不要撤回案件
and do not dismiss this case.
不要再让一个
Do not dismiss another mother
失去孩子 独子的母亲绝望
who has lost her child, her only child...
一切只因他的肤色
for no other reason than for the color of his skin.
- 很明显你才是有问题的那一个 - 我是吗
- It's clear you're the one with the problem. - I am?
嗯 法官把杰玛·汤普森的案子给我了
Yeah, you're angry that the judge gave me
你就生气了
the Jamal Thompson case.
别听她的
Don't listen to her.
我不是说她有目的
I'm not saying she has an agenda,
但作为一个书♥记♥员 一切都归结到让你的法官对你印象深刻
but being a clerk is all about trying to impress your judge,
所以你有机会的话 一定要抓住
so when you get an opportunity, take it.
威尔森法官 几个小时前就给我打电♥话♥了
Judge Wilson called, like, hours ago.
我可能会被炒的
I could get fired!
很感谢你们周六的晚上能赶回来
I appreciate you all coming back in Saturday night.
备忘写得很好
It's a well-written memo.
谁写的
Who wrote it?
我们一切 是团队的结果
We all did. It was a group effort.
好吧 团队工作做得很好
Well, nice teamwork.
嘿 艾利克斯 嘿 艾利克斯 又给你打电♥话♥了
Hey, Alex! Hey, Alex! Trying you again.
呃 我想给你解释一下我朋友达维亚
Umm, I wanted to explain about my friend Davia.
你得有多蠢才不来呀 艾利克斯
How dumb are you to not come through, Alex?
- 你个大屁♥眼♥子 - 老兄
- You giant asshole! - Dude!
我想她大概是磕了摇♥头♥丸♥
I think she might be on molly.
你收到消息了给我来个电♥话♥ 还是磕蘑菇了
Give me a call when you get this-- or 'shrooms!
我有很多好点子
I have a lot of good ideas.
我没有叫你混♥蛋♥
I didn't call you an asshole.
我不确定你有没有看到我的消息
I'm not sure if you saw my text.
很玩的开的
...really fun to hang out with.
我们可以周一再聊 我很想再跟你细聊聊这个
We can talk Monday. I'd love to talk about this more.
抱歉打了这么多的电♥话♥
Sorry about all the calls...
嗨 艾利克斯
Hi, Alex!
嘿 玛丽安娜 周末过得不错吧
Hey, Mariana! Have a nice weekend?
呃 是啊
Uh, yeah.
嘿
Hey.
我 你的派对看着超酷的 我本来很想去的
I-- your party looked rad. I really wanted to come.
嗯 是很躁的
Yeah, it was--it was poppin'.
很抱歉我们没能去 艾利克斯真的很喜欢
Sorry we didn't make it. Alex was really into the whole
兄弟之夜那种事儿
Guys' Night thing.
和每个晚上都一样喽
So like every other night?
好吧 塞姆晕过去了
Well, Sam passed out.
我开始觉得他有嗜睡症了
I'm starting to think he's narcoleptic.
还有 呃 艾利克斯一晚上
And, uh, Alex dropped a bunch
说了好多可悲的搭讪台词 所以
of sad pick-up lines all night, so...
嗯 嗯嗯 差不多就这样吧
So, yeah, yeah, pretty much.
蓝队 蓝队 蓝队
Blue team, blue team, blue team,
在这儿碰一下头 来吧
let's scrum here today. Let's do this.
嘿 老兄 怎么样啊 怎么样 嘿 过得如何
Hey man, what's up? What's up! Hey, how's it going?
那个 伊万非常想让我
So Evan wanted me to start
来给我的好兄弟 艾利克斯 表扬表扬
by giving my man, Alex here, a little shout-out.
老兄 伊万完全
Dude, Evan's legit stoked
被你客户定制滤镜软件的点子震慑到了
about your user-customizable photo filters app idea.
我们可以在动图应用中加入照片滤镜
We could incorporate photo filters in the eGIFany app.
一定会让这个新软件棒呆的
It's gonna rock the new app so hard.
谢了 老兄
Thanks, man.
我们将开始重构代码,并通过为期三周的sprint改进构建时间和测试。
We'll get started refactoring the code
并通过为期三周的时间
and improve build time
改进构建和测试
and testing through a three-week sprint.
我太喜欢了 伊万会很喜欢的
I love it! Evan's gonna love it!
你们大伙儿太棒了 回去工作吧
You guys rock! Get back to work.
好了 我们把后端的部分
Okay, uh, we'll divide
分配给塞姆和拉杰
between Sam and Raj the back-end classes.
玛丽安娜 你负责前端
Mariana, you handle front-end.
好吗 加油蓝队
All right? Go blue team!
- 啊 - 好样的
- Ah! - Yeah boy!
蓝队
Blue team!
嘿 艾利克斯
Hey, Alex?
嘿 马瑞安阿
Hey, Mari-anne-a.
剧集 | 麻烦一家人(2019) | 导航列表