剧集 | 麻烦一家人(2019) | 导航列表
你不知道私下的我是怎样的吗
you don't know me intimately?
我了解你的身体
I know your body.
不了解你想什么
What about your mind?
行了 哪有男人想要搞清楚女人想什么
Okay, what man wants to know a woman's mind?
你眼前这位男人
This man.
我有个主意
I have an idea.
就当这是我们之间的一个小比赛
Let's make this a competition between you and me.
如果我拿到最多的分
If I get the most
我就能问你
Drivia points,I get to ask you
三个我想的关于你私人的问题
three personal questions of my choosing.
如果我赢了 我有什么奖励
If I win,what do I get?
你可以不回答那些问题
You get to not answer those questions.
我不知道
Yeah, I don't know.
我知道你喜欢一个好的比赛 所以
And you know you love a good competition, so...
对 我的确是
Yeah, you know, I do.I do.
这是什么
What's this?-
- 你在干嘛 - 第一个到那的得十分
- What are you doing? - First one there gets 10 points.
认真吗
Really?
我没看到其他队啊
I don't see the other team.
可能他们绕了远路
Maybe they took a wrong turn?
糟了 杰米在那 他们快过了我们
Oh no. There's Jamie. They beat us.
好了 全部人都下车
Okay, uh...Everybody out.
- 干嘛那么急 - 我在上班 玛丽安娜
- What's the rush?- I'm working, Mariana.
对哦
Oh right. Well...Oh hey!
说不定我们可以一整晚都指定叫你来接
Maybe we can keep requesting you all night?
- 这样挺好玩的 -可以
- That'd be fun.- A blast.
没事吧
Is everything okay?
是的 所以说你在和杰米约会 对吧
Yeah. So you're hanging out with Jamie, huh?
- 是的 可以吗 - 没事的
- Yeah, is that cool? -Yeah.
你可不可以不要告诉他我在开快车
Can you just maybe not tell him I'm driving for Coche?
为什么
Why?
凯丽 快来吧
Callie, come on!
只是不要告诉他 可以吗 求你了
Just don't tell him, okay?Please.
凯丽 快点 我们要错过下一个挑战了
Callie, come on.We're gonna missthe next challenge.
快点
Come on!
- 你还好吗 - 是的
- You all right? - Yeah.
你怎么没在里面计分
How come you're not inside scoring points?
跟你在一起 怎么能不算是得分
It's hard enough scoring points with you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你这一路怎么样
How was your ride?
- 令人愉悦 - 我给你买♥♥了个杯饮料
- Delightful. - I got you a drink.
你真是令人愉快的存在
You are delightful.
我希望我们能在同一队伍
I wish we were on the same team.
但是 还是那句话 你总是两边都喜欢
But then again, you've always played for both teams.
噢 看呐 瓶子的底部有只虫子
Oh, look! There's a worm at the bottom of that bottle.
还记得你在墨西哥吃过虫子的事情吗
Remember when you ate that worm in Mexico?
- 是啊 那个大线虫 - 好吧 根本没有那样的东西
- Yeah, the ayahuasca worm? - Okay, that's not a thing.
那颗树在跟我说话 用的还是中文
The tree was talking to me, in Mandarin.
你当时已经很醉了
You were so drunk.
我们笑得前俯后仰
We laughed our asses off.
是啊 那很有趣
Yeah, that was fun.
我们一直都玩得很开心
We always have fun.
不好意思
Excuse me.
嗨 我需要你们帮我把这个清理一下
Hi. I'm gonna need you guys to clear it.
这是我的生日 而我的外祖母去世了
It's my birthday and my grandma died.
事情很复杂
It's a whole thing.
哇 所以你偷了我们的车然后我们还是比你快
Wow. So you stole our car and we still beat you.
因果报应
Karma's a bitch.
好了 你知道吗 这完全是个误会
Okay, you know what? It was an honest mistake.
还有请不要举报我们的司机 因为他真的是一个
And don't report our driver because he's actually--
是一个好人
A nice guy.
一个叫做卡尔的非常好的人
A very nice guy named Carl.
是的 卡尔 那个快车司机
Yes, Carl. The Choche driver.
好了 大伙们 都坐下吧 坐下 坐下
Okay, guys, sit down.Sit down, sit down.
好了 嗨 可以请每个人都看过来一下吗
Okay, hi. Can everyone pay attention please?
所以说 这是不是个有史以来最棒的生日呢
So, is this best birthday party ever?
是的
Yes!
我知道 不用谢
I know.You're welcome.
好了 至于下一个挑战
Okay, so for the next challenge,
因为这是我的25岁生日 任何一个可以在三分钟内
since it's my 25th birthday,whoever can eat 25
吃下25个安东尼大名鼎鼎的辣死人不偿命的鸡翅的人
of Antonio's famous butt-burner jalape within three minutes
所在的队伍将获得25分
will receive 25 points for their team.
好的 我爱这个 这项挑战就是为我准备的
Yes. I love this.This challenge was made for me.
- 我爱极了辣的食物 - 我也是
- I love spicy food. - Me too.
我早餐吃的是咖喱
I had phall curry for breakfast.
噢 是吗 好吧 我带了辣椒酱在包里 酷毙了
Oh, is that right?Well, I've got hot sauce in my bag, swag.
好了 那么你们有没有在吉特拉达做过炸♥弹♥挑战
Okay. Well have you ever done the dynamite challenge at Jitlada?
- 没有 - 好的 我应该找个时间带你去的
- No. - Well, I should take you out there sometime.
这是我会带所有朋友去的地方
Where I take all my friends.
他们来了
Here they come!
感受一下这个温度
Smell the heat.
我踢爆了你的屁♥股♥ 却还是很酷
I smoked your ass, and I still look good.
你不是 而甜美是性感
You didn't, and sweat is sexy.
谁告诉你的 因为你有一点点
Who told you that? Because you're a little...
火♥辣♥辣
A point a wing?
- 到你们了 - 来吧
- You're on. - Come on.
噢 你要做这个吗
Oh, you're doing this?
我喜欢挑战 显而易见
I like a challenge. Obviously.
非常好 我也是
All right then, me too.
- 谢谢你 丹尼斯 - 不用谢 凯丽
- Thank you, Dennis. - You're welcome, Callie.
我觉得我应该让杰米为队伍拿下这一个
I think I'm gonna let Jamie take this one for the team.
我可不想胃烧灼
I don't need the heartburn.
我觉得我想要
I think I do.
噢 我猜我们要度过一个臭屁冲天的夜晚了
Oh, I guess we're in for a gassy night.
是的 你们是的
Yes, you are.
盖尔 你来坐我的椅子吧
Gael, take my seat.
我不认为我可以做这个
I don't think I can do this.
你知道辛辣的食物会使我得亚洲红疹
You know how spicy food give me the Asian flush.
不用担心 我来搞定这个
Don't worry. I got this.
是吗
Yeah?
好的 草莓队
Okay. Team Strawberry!
好的
Okay!
- 每个人都准备好了吗 - 是的
- Is everyone ready? - Yes!
转身 请落座
Turn around, take your seats.
加油 让我们完成这个
Come on. Let's do this.
三
Three...
二 一
Two... One!
填满你们的脸
Stuff your faces!
加油 加油 加油
Go, go, go!
加油 冲啊 冲啊 冲啊 快点 快点
Go, rush! Rush, rush!Come on, come on!
加油 加油 加油 快点 快点 快点
Go, go, go! Faster!Faster, faster, faster!
- 加油 加油 加油 - 十秒钟
- Go, go, go! - Ten seconds!
- 加油 - 五
- Go! - Five...
四
Four!
三 二 一
Three, two, one!
- 时间到 - 放下这些鸡肉
- Time! - Put the chicken down!
而赢的人是
And the winners...
苏米和盖尔
Sumi and Gael!
太好了
Amazing!
猕猴桃队 宝贝 来吧 击个掌吧
Kiwi team, baby. Come on, give me some.
嘿 如果我吃下这条虫子 我能拿到多少分
Hey, how many points do I get if I eat this worm?
二十 但是你必须咀嚼它
Twenty. But you have to chew it.
好吧 我会做的
All right. I'm doing it.
不
No!
噢
Oh!
我的老天啊 我爱死你了
Oh my God, I love you so much!
嘿 怎么样了
Hey. How's it going?
布兰登 为什么你不想让杰米知道你是一个快车司机
Brandon, why don't you want Jamie to know you're a Coche driver?
他不是刚开始开快车
He didn't just start driving.
他有上百条评价了
He has hundreds of reviews.
剧集 | 麻烦一家人(2019) | 导航列表