剧集 | 麻烦一家人(2019) | 导航列表
希望更加中立一些
are going to want a more centrist--
白人
White.
候选人
Candidate.
去他妈的党派带头人
Screw the party leaders.
- 简直就是扯淡 - 是啊
- That's bullshit. - Yes.
你知道 当我在你的阁楼里徘徊时
You know, when I wandered in to your loft,
当时嗨了 抱歉
stoned, sorry.
没关系
It's okay.
我就在回忆
I was just memorized...
伊丽莎白·埃克福德的照片
by that photo of Elizabeth Eckford.
每天都看着那张照片需要很大的勇气
It takes a lot of guts to look at that everyday.
我必须要这么做
I have to.
让我意识到 我们还需要不停抗争
It reminds me that we still gotta fight.
如果一个15岁的小女孩可以那样鼓舞人心
If a 15-year-old girl can brave a crowd like that,
那我也可以
then I certainly can.
这个男朝我吐口水
This man spit on me
当我在竞选的时候
when I was campaigning.
告诉我我的生活根本不重要
Told me my life didn't matter
而且他叫了我黑鬼
and he called me the N word.
2018了
It's 2018.
一些事情变了
And some things have changed,
但是种族主义没有
but racism hasn't.
它仍然像以前一样丑陋和普通
It's still as ugly and pervasive as it ever was.
妈妈 这也是你为什么不能退出竞选的原因
That's why you can't drop out of the race, Mama.
是的 你不能让这个国家少数
Yeah. You can't let this minority
丑陋的人获胜
of ugly people in this country win.
我们不需要更多的政客
And we don't need more politicians
想夹在中间事不关起高高挂起
who are trying to play it safe in the middle.
我们需要那些真正
We need people who are willing
为了真理而斗阵的人
to fight for what's right.
谁能更好的改革教育
And who better to reform education...
并且为了歧视而抗争
And fight against discrimination...
- 医疗保健权利 - 选择的权利
- The right to healthcare...-The right to choose...
- 种族收入平等 - 保护我们的爱心
-Racial income equality...-And protect our love
- 因为其他性取向权利受到攻击 - 为了寄养孩子而战
-because LGBTQ rights are under attack.- Fight for foster kids...
- 为了变性人 - 为了更好的工薪
- For transgender rights...- Better wages for people,
- 不是对公♥司♥减税 - 被关押在牢笼里的
- not tax cuts for corporations. - Immigrants and their children
移♥民♥及其子女
who are being detained in cages.
出于自豪
To be out and proud.
- 为了仁慈和关爱 - 去做正确的事情
- To be kind and caring. - To do what's truly right.
不要让任何说告诉我们我们还不够好
And never let anyone tell us we're not good enough.
甚至你不能赢
Even if you don't win,
想想你激励的所有的人
think of all the people that you'll inspire.
我从没有给像我一样的人投票的机会
I never get to vote for people who look like me,
他们知道我面临的问题
and understand the issues I face.
我们是亚当斯福斯特一家 我们不会放弃
We're Adams Fosters and we don't give up.
我们的妈妈教我们的
Our mamas taught us that.
好吧
Okay.
我会一直坚守到最后的
I am in it till the bitter end.
我要为此喝一杯
And I will drink to that.
我也是
Me, too.
- 敬妈妈 - 干杯
- To Mama. - Cheers.
加油吧
Way to go.
你想不想看个电影
You wanna see a movie?
你不用上班么
You don't have work?
或者盖尔
Or Gael?
我想和我姐姐待一整天
I'd like to spend the day with my sister.
啊
Aww.
你想看什么呢
What do you wanna watch?
- 你想看什么呢 - 不看科幻片
- Uh, what do you wanna watch? - No sci-fi.
剧集 | 麻烦一家人(2019) | 导航列表