剧集 | 麻烦一家人(2019) | 导航列表
睡不着
Couldn't sleep.
想去散个步
Was gonna go for a walk.
晚安
'Night.
我和布莱恩闹掰了
I broke it off with Bryan.
谢谢你
Thank you.
挺好玩的
Yeah, it was fun.
晚安
Good night.
闹掰的其中一部分原因是
Part of the reason I... broke it off...
因为你
was you.
我很久没试过
I haven't felt this way
对一个人有这样的感觉了
about anybody in a long time.
我应该为了你争取一下的
I should have fought for you.
我知道你在和杰米约会
I know you're seeing Jamie.
但是如果你觉得他可能不是你的那一位
But if you have any doubts,that he's the guy for you...
我想让你知道我在这等你
I just wanted you to know where I stand.
我的意思是 活跃网
I mean, activism?
有点太巧合了不是吗
It's a little on the nose, right?
- 埃文才不关心社会问题 - 就是
- Evan couldn't care less about social issues. - Right.
你记得那个漂亮的女程序猿吗 她叫什么
You remember the other pretty engineer girl? What was her name?
名字挺有异国风情的 好像是 阿尔缅还是阿丽娜
Yeah, it was something exotic, like Armen Alina?
反正是A开头的
With an A...
- 阿曼达 - 对 阿曼达
- A Amanda! - Amanda, right.
埃文对她感兴趣然后就
Evan took an interest in her and then boom!
- 她的软件就是个垃圾 - 她也是个垃圾
- Yeah, her app was toast. And so was she.
你们可以坐下了
You may be seated.
法官大人 我们想传讯我们的法庭证人
Your Honor, we'd like to call our forensic witnesses.
当格里芬警官和图拉米警官开枪
Jamal was running away when Officers
在杰玛的左肩和躯干上
Griffin and Turani opened fire,
击中了七次的时候
hitting him seven times
他逃跑并躲避他们
in the upper left shoulder and torso.
他突然停下来 转过身
He stopped suddenly, turned,
向他们跑过去
and lunged at them.
警官们担心受到生命危险才开枪
Fearing for their lives,they fired their weapons,
击中了他的右侧大腿
striking him in the right thigh
还有肩膀
and shoulder.
那七颗射中身后的子弹的威力
The force of those seven bullets to the back
使杰玛转过身来面对着警官们
spun Jamal around,facing toward the officer
也因此使得最后两颗子弹
where the last two bullets
落在了他的右侧大腿
hit him in the right thigh
和肩膀上
and shoulder.
不是 是击中他右侧大腿和肩膀的子弹的威力
The force of the bullets to the right thigh
使得他转过身去 背对着警官们
and shoulder spun him around, facing away from the officers,
导致剩下的七颗子弹击中了
causing the remaining seven bullets
他左侧肩膀的后面
to strike him in the left, rear shoulder
和躯干上
and torso.
根据验尸报告和子弹并没有
Based on the autopsy and the fact that the bullets
撕裂任何主要器官的事实来看
didn't lacerate any major organs...
主动脉被切断了
The aorta was severed...
- 只要有及时的急救处理 - 不管急救医疗技术员
- With immediate critical care... - No matter how fast
有多快给他急救
the EMTs could have begun working...
我相信杰玛有百分之五十
I believe Jamal had a 50%
甚至更高的可能性能够存活下来
or better chance of survival.
我相信汤普森先生的伤口都是致命的
I believe Mr. Thompson's wounds were fatal.
他根本不可能存活下来
He had no chance of survival.
我不是很认识她
I didn't really know her.
埃文对阿曼达感兴趣是真的
Is it true Evan took an interest in Amanda,
也给她的软件放了绿灯
and greenlit her app,
然后她突然间就消失了
and then all of a sudden,she was gone?
人们都在说埃文想要的
People were saying that Evan...
不仅仅是那个软件了
wanted more than the app.
然后当她不愿意的时候
And when she didn't,
你知道的 他们就把她给炒了
you know...they fired her.
或者她自己辞职了
Or she quit.
这就是为什么你担心他的意图吗
Is that why you were worried about his intentions?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我并不是想让你感觉他并不想知道
I didn't mean to make you feel like he wouldn't just see what...
你是一位多么有创意和有才的程序猿
a creative and brilliant engineer you are.
没事 我很抱歉我对你发火了
It's okay.I'm sorry I got mad at you.
我知道你在
I know you were just
保护我
trying to look out for me.
你还好吗
You okay?
还好 就是我心里有种怪怪的感觉
Yeah, just a...feeling in my gut.
我知道这对你来说很难
I know this is hard for you.
特别是在卡尔告诉我们那些事之后
Especially after what Carl told us.
谢谢你今天过来
Thank you for coming today.
- 太贴心了你 - 支持一下你
- It's very sweet. - It's no great gesture,
没多大的事
being here for you.
我真的很在乎你
I really care about you.
我也很在乎你
I care about you, too.
我很喜欢
And I love...
那个这么热心
that you're so passionate
想帮杰玛一家得到公正的判决的你
about Jamal's family getting a fair trial.
但是拜托了
Please...
不要做一些冲动的
do not dos omething impulsive
会让你下半辈子都后悔的事
that you might regret for the rest of your life.
你知道了吗
Did you know about this?
- 知道什么 - 苏米取消了婚礼
- About what? - Sumi called off the wedding!
- 不会吧 - 是 她在短♥信♥里说的
- No! - Yeah, she did it in a text.
我很抱歉
II'm sorry.
不 你不抱歉
No, you're not.
这就是你想要的 不是吗
This is what you wanted, right?
你想挽回她
You want her back?
你大可以拥有她
You can have her.
不如你来娶她吧 都为你布置好了
Hell, why don't you marry her? You know,it's all set up for you.
- 米拉 - 不要喊我名字
- Meera. - No!
你们都是哪里来的所有人的工资信息
How did you get all the men's salaries info?
我可不能告诉你我的线人
I can't reveal my source.
我们放上去的
No question,we put it all out there.
- 内部吗 - 不 网上
- Internally. - No, online.
曝光了整个技术社区
Expose the whole tech community.
- 就是 - 等一下
- Totally, yes. - Wait, hold on.
如果我们公开羞辱思酷乐
if we publicly shame Speckulate,
那公♥司♥的利益就会受损
the company's revenues could suffer
然后我们就可以离开这破公♥司♥了
and then we could all be out of a job.
我愿意冒这个险
I'm willing to risk it.
- 我愿意 - 我也愿意
- Yeah, me too. - Me too.
看
Look...
我在这个公♥司♥呆得比
I've been at Speckulate longer
你们每一个人都要久
than any of you.
我在这里花了很多时间
And I put in a lot of time
我也受了很多气
and I put up with a lot of shit
才让自己
and I finally earned
爬上这个主任的位置
my position as a director.
所以
And...
我觉得我还是不想失业
I don't think I'm willing to blow that up.
我很抱歉 但是我不参与了
I'm sorry but...I'm out.
卡西
Casey...
我做不下手
I just can't do it.
玛丽安娜 你也有可能会失去很多东西
Mariana, you have a lot to lose, too.
- 你才刚给你的软件拿到了通行证 - 是 但是
- You just got your app idea greenlit. - Yeah, but...
但是这比我的职业生涯还要重要
But this is bigger than my career.
这是关乎做正确的事
This is about doing what's right.
我们把名单贴出去吧
Let's put the list out there.
好吧
All right.
我理解妈妈只是
I understand that Mom was overwhelmed
承受不了当一个单亲家长还要照顾两个小孩子
with two kids,as a single parent,
还要做两份工作 一天十六个小时都在工作
workin' two jobs,16 hours a day.
我还记得在她嗑药和酗酒
I remember the good times
之前我们一起度过的美好时光
before the drugs and the alcohol.
我理解
I understand...
剧集 | 麻烦一家人(2019) | 导航列表