剧集 | 麻烦一家人(2019) | 导航列表
是的 当然有奖品
Yes, of course there's a prize.
是什么
What is it?
奖品是
The prize is...
我们可以摘掉这些纽扣吗
We get to lose these buttons?
- 那是什么 - 没什么
- What was that? - Nothing.
奖品是个秘密
The prize is a secret.
所以
So.
- 没有奖品 - 不
- There is no prize. - No.
大家都准备好了吗 快叫车啊
Okay, is everyone ready? Order your cars.
- 噢 等等 - 好了
- Oh, hold on. - Okay.
好了
Okay, okay, okay.
好吧 哪个酒吧有我最喜欢的烟头炉子
Okay, which bar serves my favorite butt burners?
- 我知道这个 - 走走走
- I know this. - Go, go, go, go!
- 我知道了 - 走走走
- I got it, I got it! - Go, go, go!
- 她知道 - 快走
- She knows! - Go! Go! Go!
他们坐上了快电梯
Aah! They got the fast elevator!
我不希望这是杰夫的短♥信♥
I was not hoping that it was a text from Jeff
如果你是这么想的
if that's what you were thinking.
我怎么会这么想呢
Why would I be thinking that?
因为你愤世嫉俗 而且你不认为我真的忘了杰夫
Because you're cynical and you don't think I'm really over Jeff,
但你错了 就像你穿的那件衬衫一样
but you're as wrong as that shirt you're wearing.
我喜欢我的衬衫
I like my shirt.
哈 我们的电梯比他们的快 我们走吧
Ha! We beat their elevator.Let's go!
噢 那是我们的车
Oh, there's our car!
等等 我应该等艾萨克
Wait, wait, wait.I should wait for Isaac.
什么 他根本不属于我们队
What? He's not even on our team.
反正他只能带四个人 所以我会赶上来的
He can only take four people anyway.So I'll catch up.
哦 在这里 他们来了 来吧
Oh! Here,they're coming.Come on!
在这里 进去
Here, get in.
- 天啊 - 这里
- God! - Come here.
拉斯珀拉森大街3号♥
Las Perlason 3rd and Main.
嘿 你不是爱丽丝
Hey, you're not Alice OK
- 布兰登 - 嘿
- Brandon? - Hey!
这是我们的车
This is our car!
- 这是我的车 - 开车 布兰登 开车
- This is my Coche! - Go! Brandon, go!
- 认真的吗 - 赶快
- Seriously? - Step on it!
噢 真不够朋友
Oh, eco-not-so-friendly!
你什么时候开始开快车的
When did you start driving for Coche?
你为什么要开快车啊
And why are you driving for Coche?
你们是怎么认识的
How do you know each other?
他是我们的兄弟
He's our brother.
对不起 我是拉杰什和盖尔
Sorry, this is Raj and Gael.
- 嘿 -很高兴见到你 伙计
- Hey. - Good to meet you, man.
所以
So?
事实上 我刚开始开车
I-- I just started driving, actually.
我只是想赚点外快
I just wanted to make a little extra cash and...
是的 没什么大不了的
Yeah. It's no big deal.
你们在干什么
What are you guys doing?
我们在参加一场重生派对
We are on a re-birthday bar crawl,
非常棒的比赛 微不足道的挑战
amazing race, triviachallenge sort of deal.
如你所知 事儿小姐很喜欢
As you can tell, Miss Thang is very into it.
嘿 我要赢
Hey, I need a win.
这三个混♥蛋♥工作怎么样
How are the three assholes at work?
你觉得它们的船名应该是什么
So, what do you think they're ship name should be?
额 拉吉娜或者马拉吉吗
Uh, Rajiana or Maraj?
你知道 这很难
Hm. You know,that's a tough one.
你知道 俩都很可爱
You know,both are so adorable.
- 对吧 - 很难
- Right? - It's hard.
现在只有两个混♥蛋♥了
Now there's just two assholes.
我是第三个混♥蛋♥
I was the third asshole.
但我洗心革面了
But I'm reformed.
你能别开得跟个老人一样吗 快踩油门
can you please stop driving like an old man and step on it?
看 这就是他们偷我们车的下场 你车开得真好 乔
See! That's what they get for stealing our car.Nice driving, Joe.
使出点速度与激♥情♥的劲儿来
Yeah, pull out some Fast and Furious moves.
我一部速度与激♥情♥都没看过
Yeah, I've never seena Fast and Furious movie.
没事 我也只看了第一部
Don't worry.I only saw the first one.
而且 我只记得
And even then,I only remember
穿着背心的米歇尔·罗德里格兹
Michelle Rodriguez in a tank top.
可以可以
Nice.
那部电影是我们还在一起的时候一起看的
we watched that when we were together.
我还以为我们都可以幻想自己跟明星在一起
I thought we were allowed celebrity crushes.
那 你们住在公社吗
Jamie:So, do you live at the Coterie?
我不是 我男朋友是
No. My boyfriend does.
谁是你男朋友
who's your boyfriend?
盖尔
Gael.
盖尔
Gael?
认真的那种吗 什么时候的事啊
Like, officially? When did that happen?
大概三周前吧
Like three weeks ago.
我告诉他我想成为唯一的那个 然后他选择了跟我在一起
I told him I wanted to be exclusive and he chose me.
够大胆的
Bold move.
我觉得我还没那么大胆去叫别人选我
I don't think I'd havethe guts to tell someone to choose me.
以免他们拒绝
In case they didn't...
谁不会选择跟你在一起
Who wouldn't choose you?
你 你为了米拉甩了我
You! When you dumped me for Meera!
谁不会选择跟你在一起
Who wouldn't choose you?
我怎么知道
No idea.
就在那 先生 在那个转角
It's right here.Sir, at the corner.
还没看杰夫有没有给你发短♥信♥吗
Still not checking to see if Jeff texted?
是啊
Yes.
先说明 就算我查了 也不是因为我没有完全忘记他
You know, even if I was,it's not because I'm not totally over him.
但他完全可以给我发的生日朋友圈点个赞
But he could have liked my birthday Insta.
我们是朋友
We were friends.
当你上次给他发了张和一个陌生男人的事后自♥拍♥后
Well, maybe he's not in such a friendly mood
说不定他还没有那么友好的心态去点赞
since you sent him an after-sex selfie with some random dude.
那是因为他骗我他不在这
Well, that's because he lied about being in town.
没错 他说谎了
Exactly. He lied.
他对他老婆说谎 对你说谎 他就是个大骗子
He is lying to his wife,he lied to you. He's a liar.
还有他不是你朋友
And he's not your friend.
你好 我是杰夫
Oh, hey! I'm Jeff.
我是达维亚的一个朋友
I'm a friend of Davia's.
我特地飞过来给她来个生日惊喜
I flew in just to surprise her for her birthday.
我知道她还在上班 不过你觉得
I know she's still at work,but do you think
我直接在她家里等她怎样
it's okay if I just wait for her in her loft?
不好
No.
什么
What?
你说得没错
You're right.
你说得没错 他知道生日对我来说有多重要
You're right.He knows how much my birthday means to me.
一整天都没有他的消息
The fact that I haven't heard from him all day
证明了其实他不爱我
confirms that he doesn't love me.
或许从来都没有过
Probably never did.
好了 我没有恨麻辣鸡
Okay.I'm not hating on Nicki,
但我觉得卡迪·B 诺基亚公主
but, I mean, Cardi B,Princess Nokia,
她们都在女性嘻哈里融入了女权主义
they are bringing feminism to female rap.
她们不需要男人的关注
They don't need the attention of men
来体现自身的价值
to make themselves feel worthy.
好吧 好吧
Oh yeah, okay.
好 我懂了
Yeah, that makes sense.
懂什么
What makes sense?
你在别人追求的时候你会有点筑起高墙的意味
You being a little on defense when it comes to courtship.
追求
Courtship?
你在追求我吗
Are you courtship-ing me?
要死哦妹子 我这不正在尝试吗
Damn woman,I'm trying to.
但你可不好对付
But you don't make it easy.
我带你来了史上最大最好玩的生日派对
I brought you to the biggest and best birthday party ever.
幸好不是一场玛莉卡问答秀的游戏
Well, good thing it's not a Malika trivia game
如果是我会输得很惨
because I would fail miserably.
你知道一点关于我的事嘛
You know stuff about me.
我意思是 我知道你最喜欢的电影
I mean, I know your favorite movie,
你最喜欢的女嘻哈歌♥手
your favorite female rapper.
但我对私下的你不是很了解
What do I know about you, intimately.
剧集 | 麻烦一家人(2019) | 导航列表