剧集 | 麻烦一家人(2019) | 导航列表
Let me text him.Sure. Please!
嗯这真是太美味了
Mmm! These are delicious!
谢谢你
Thank you!
好啦好啦好啦
Josh:All right, all right, all right!
让我们快点开始吧
Let's get this bitch started.
蓝队有什么点子
Okay, Blue Team.What's the word
所有在社交网的项目
All systems go onthe social network project.
在星期五会有一些预备码传给你
Should have somepreliminary codeto you by Friday.
非常好 这就是我想听到的 红队
Good, that's whatI like to hear. Red Team!
对不起 但是我 不好意思
And, um, I'm sorry,but, I, uhPlease.
红队有任何关于开♥发♥部分的发言吗
Red Team, what'sthe word on development
在会议里面发言不要结巴 不要说对不起
When speaking in a meeting,no or sorry'allowed.
直接说出你的观点
Get to the point,
如果你直接和上级沟通
and if you speak with authority,
他们是没办法忽视你的
they won't be ableto ignore you.
不好意思 乔希
Excuse me, Josh,
关于检修我有一个补充
I have an updateon maintenance
想和大家分享一下
that I'd like to share.
我们需要加强我们的链接模块
We need to improveour connections model,
然后深入加强图像声音的识别
and dig intoimage/audio recognition,
和可能性的分级连接基于
and rank possibleconnections based on
链接模块方面的问题还是下次再说吧
Yeah, our connections model review can wait until the next scrum,
这次,我们要
at which time, we'll
我们应该如何应对那些打断他人说话的人
How do we deal with manterrupters
我曾经读到过 如果你坐的笔直或者站起来
I read that if yousit up straight or stand,
这些个非语言式的自信不会造成威胁
that sort ofnonverbal assertivenessis nonthreatening.
在那个时候 乔希实际上
at that timeActually, Josh,
我们的链接模块需要立刻得到关注
our connections modelneeds immediate attention,
因为和一起竞争的软件相比我们每周正在流失成百上千的用户
because we are losinghundreds of users a weekto competitive apps.
你知道吗 我在想我们应该把注意力集中在
You know, I was thinkingwe should look into
提高我们的图像和音频识别
our image/audioto improve recognition.
还有也许对我们的内容进行质量分类
And maybe rank our connectionsbased on content quality
这是个好主意山姆
Josh:That's a good idea, Sam.
我们应该如何应对这些个效仿者
What do we doabout the "himitator"
把你刚说的又重复了一遍的家伙
The guy who sayswhat you just said,
然后其他人觉得这就是这家伙的想法
and everyone thinksit was his idea
是的山姆
Mariana:Yes, Sam.
谢谢你认同我刚刚所说的所有想法
Thank you so much for agreeingwith everything I just said.
不我不认为你听懂了他的意思
WhatNo, I don't think youunderstand what he meant.
他正在陈述链接工作作为一个整体
He's pitching working onconnections as a whole.
并不仅仅是鼓励你的想法
Not just invitations.
我理解山姆所陈述的观点因为这本就是我的想法
I understandwhat Sam was pitching,because it was my idea,
而且我是主要负责修复工作的
and I'm in chargeof maintenance.
好的 我们会再深入讨论这个问题现在继续
Josh:Okay, we'll lookinto it moving forward!
做得很好 蓝队
Good work, Blue Team.
好的 如果你已经把以上的都做了
Okay, but what aboutwhen you've done all that,
但你还是没有因为你的想法得到工作上的认可
and you're still notgetting credit for your idea
增强存在感
Amplification.
噢对对 增强存在感
Oh, yes!Yep, amplification! Yeah!
对 当我们在一个会议里的时候
Yeah, when we'rein meetings together,
我们需要表达然后我们需要相互给予工作上的认可
we need to speak up,and we'll giveeach other credit.
那玛丽安娜能重复她的想法吗
Can Mariana repeatback her great idea
我只是想确认我的想法有被会议记录下来
I just wanna make sureI get it in the meeting notes.
没问题 干得漂亮玛丽安娜
Right. Good work, Mariana.
是啊 还有你的那些椰丝能量棒可太棒了
Yeah, and thesecoconut bars are insane.
内森
Nathan.
哇喔 丹尼斯
Whoa! Dennis!
哇偶
Wow!
真高兴见到你兄弟 哇喔 我也是
Good to see you, man. Wow!You, too.
这是荷苏·亚当·福斯特
This is Jesus Adams Foster.
啊真高兴见到你
Ah, nice to meet you.
谢谢你抽出时间见我 当然 请坐
Thanks for taking the time.Yeah! Of course. Have a seat.
好的
Sure.
有多长时间了
Been a long time!
终于肯楼面了
Dropped off the faceof the Earth!
完全可以理解
Understandably.
你过得怎么样
How you holding up
我很好
I'm good!
很好 都还不错
Good.Doing well.
好吧
Yeah.
那么 荷苏有一个有趣的想法
So, Jesus hasa fantastic concept
我觉得你应该会感兴趣
that I thought youmight be interested in.
噢 对
Ah! Yes!
让我们先喝点不太小的饮料
Let's get a coupleof notsotiny drinks,
然后你再慢慢跟我说说这些迷你房♥子的想法
and you can tell meabout these tiny houses.
当然没问题 好的
Absolutely.All right.
嘿 我觉得你的想法不错
Hey, I thoughtyour idea was great.
就是你最开始说的
The first time you said it.
奥洛斯,谢谢
Aros, Thanks.
还有 我很对不起
And listen, I'm sorry.
我没有想过尝试去吻你
I didn't think abouthow trying to kiss you
会让你觉得我不尊重你
would make you feellike I don't respect you.
你是一个才华横溢的工程师
You're a brilliant engineer,
我不是
and I wasn'tjust saying that
想要和你上♥床♥才这么说
because I wantedto sleep with you.
我发誓 我之前请求你的帮助是因为我真的需要帮助
I swear, I asked for your helpbecause I really needed it.
我依然需要你的帮助 听着
I still do.Look.
亚历山大不想让我在这个项目里面工作
Alex doesn't want meto work on the project.
而且我也不会不署名地工作
And I'm not gonnawork on it anonymously.
在这儿想要得到对我工作的认可真是太难了
It's hard enoughgetting credit formy own ideas around here.
我理解
I get that.
如果有什么还需要我帮忙
If there's anythingI can do to help...
我会告诉你的
I'll let you know.
我正在寻找受理上诉的法♥院♥然后是高级法♥院♥
Ben:I'm eyeing the Appellate Court,then the Supreme Court.
如果能有一个好案子对我的简历也将是画龙点睛
Would be nice to havea good case on my resume,though.
不是所有人都能在第一周里拿到大案子
Not all of us get handeda huge case in our first week.
只是有些人很幸运而已
Some people are just lucky.
不论什么样的冲突出现
No matter whatconflicts come up,
事情总是能行得通
things keepworking out for them.
不好意思 我想要去买♥♥杯喝的
Excuse me.I'm gonna get a drink.
谢谢
Thanks.
每一次本说高级法♥院♥我们就喝一口你觉得怎么样
How 'bout we drink every timeBen says "Supreme Court"
不了谢谢 我还想留着我的肝
No, thanks.I like my liver.
好吧当然没问题 他跟我说了和你们住在一起的女孩儿的一些事情
So, uh, of course,he told me about the girlwho lives in your building.
威尔逊不觉得有什么矛盾
Wilson doesn't thinkit's a conflict.
很古怪 真的
Odd.Really
你和住在你们楼里的所有人都很熟吗
Do you interact with everybodythat lives in your building
嗨 我是凯特
Hi! I'm Kate.
你
Do you, um...
你认识刚刚和你说话的那小伙子吗
Do you know that guyyou were just talking to
为什么 他做了什么
Why What did he do
没什么
Nothing!
我只是觉得他挺可爱的
I just think he's cute.
你可以认识认识他
Wait 'til you meet him.
他的名字是本
His name's Ben.
他是我们的同事 我是卡丽
He clerks with us.I'm Callie.
嗨 瑞贝卡
Hi.Rebecca.
谁是你的法官
Who's your judge
法官威尔逊 你呢
Judge Wilson.What about you
法官汉德尔曼
Judge Handelman.
汉德尔曼
Handelman
对 我是说我只和他一起工作了几周
Yeah! I mean,I've only been with himfor a few weeks.
依旧在努力学习中
Still trying to getthe lay of the land.
瑞贝卡 你是不是汉德尔曼的同事
Rebecca, didn't youuse to clerk for Handelman
呃 只是实习而已
Uh, it was moreof an internship
我之前是法官威尔逊的同事
before I got the clerkshipwith Judge Wilson.
和他一起工作感觉怎么样
How was that for youWorking with him
挺好的
Fine.
不好意思
Excuse me.
嗨 我是凯特 本
Hi. I'm Kate.Ben.
呃 我看到一个同事
剧集 | 麻烦一家人(2019) | 导航列表