剧集 | 麻烦一家人(2019) | 导航列表
- 是啊 - 我们知道的
- Right. - We knew that.
嘿
Hey.
我是丹尼斯 我是住这儿的
I'm Dennis. I do live here.
很高兴见到你
It's nice to meet you.
- 哦 嗨 - 嗨
- Oh, hi. - Hi.
- 不 - 好吧
- No. - Okay.
继续我们的参观吧
Let's keep going with the tour.
嘿 我们一会儿有个即兴表演班
Hey, we got an improv class later,
- 有兴趣的话来参加呀 - 酷
- if you're interested. - Cool.
哦 我烤了些曲奇
Oh! And I baked some cookies.
在厨房♥桌上放着呢
They're on the kitchen table.
- 玩的开心 - 你也是
- Have fun. - Hey, you too.
那么 那边儿是厨房♥ 那儿是休息室
So, that's the kitchen, that's the lounge.
对 看看
Oh, and look.
曲奇在这儿呢
Here are the cookies.
哦 谢谢你了 亲爱的 我都要饿死了
Oh! Thank you, sweetheart. I'm starving.
灭火器最后一次认证是什么时候
When was the last time the fire extinguisher was certified?
呃 最近吧 我猜
Uh, recently? I think.
达维亚那时候还有刘海儿 我记得
Davia had bangs, I remember,
这边走
Right this way.
卡莉 亲爱的 这是
Callie, sweetheart, what is--
这边就像是个 图书馆
So, this is like, the library.
有意思
This is amazing.
说起来 灭火器在哪儿呢
Where are the fire extinguishers, anyway?
呃 还有我们的公♥寓♥
Uh, and our loft.
噔噔
Ta-da!
哦 这简直太漂亮了
Oh, this is absolutely gorgeous.
看看那些窗户啊
Look at these amazing windows!
哇 你们是从哪儿弄来这些家具的呀
Wow, where'd you get all this furniture?
呃 玛丽安娜疯狂购物来着
Uh, Mariana's been on a shopping spree.
你知道的 就是咸鱼上淘的 和打折的东西
You know, just Craigslist and sales.
好吧 这些都非常有品味
Well, it's all very tasteful.
谢谢 都是我自己选的
Thank you. Picked it all out myself.
呃 我给你带了这些
Um, I got you these.
洗发水 牙刷 还有厕纸
Shampoos and toothbrushes and toilet paper.
- 哇 - 是呀
- Wow. - Yeah.
- 亲爱的 太棒了 - 我们在这儿待多久
- Sweetheart, amazing. - How long are we staying for?
以前厕纸都是免费的
The toilet paper used to be free,
但是把爱丽丝给弄崩溃了
but Alice had this huge meltdown
所有人都扯超多纸
because everyone was over-wiping.
呃 爱丽丝个小可怜
Aw, poor Alice.
呃 说起来厕所的事儿
Um, speaking of the bathroom.
丹尼斯是谁啊
Who's that guy Dennis?
他是什么来头
What's his story?
哦 呃
Oh, uh...
- 他绝对是这儿最老的一位了 - 嗯
- He's definitely the oldest person here. - Mmm.
我不知道他到底以什么为生
I don't really know what he does for money.
但他想成为摇滚明星
But we wants to be a rock star.
呃 他人很不错的
Uh, he's a really nice guy.
嗯 绝对的 只是有些神经质
Yeah, totally. He's just a little intense.
那么 你们工作的怎么样啊
So, how are your jobs going?
- 非常好 - 特别棒
- Really good. - Great.
是嘛
Yeah?
我是说 我知道你不能谈论法庭上的事儿
I mean, I know you can't talk about what goes on in chambers,
但有没有有意思的案子啊
but any interesting cases?
嗨
Hey.
嗨
Hey.
我能进来吗
Can I come in?
我只是想跟你说
I just wanted to let you know that...
我们的妈妈这周末要来此暂住
our moms are coming to stay this weekend.
但我还没告诉他们杰玛一案
And I haven't told them about the Jamal case.
以及我在书♥记♥此案的事
Or that I'm clerking it.
我不会出♥卖♥♥♥你的
I won't out you.
我也可以让自己消失
And I can make myself scarce.
不 我想让她们见见你
No, I want them to meet you.
我觉得她们会非常喜欢你
I think they'd really like you.
我只是不想让她们觉得
I just don't want them to...
我们两之间怪怪的
feel like things are weird between us.
- 我很抱歉事情变得很奇怪 - 我也是
- I'm sorry it's weird. - Me, too.
希望庭审过后事情不再那么奇怪
Hopefully once the trial's over, it won't be.
是阿
Yeah.
有点
A few.
但就像你说的
But like you said,
我真的不能对此评论
I really can't talk about them.
这是钢化玻璃 对吧
This is tempered glass, right?
因为它在 你们懂得
'Cause it's, you know...
在这个不知道谁睡觉的地方的正上方
Right over I don't know who sleeps here.
说真的这是谁的床
But who's bed is this?
这是做什么的
What's this for?
呃 这个
Um, oh that.
这是我们的夜壶
That is our chamber pot.
只是为了当你不想在夜里
Um, just in case you don't want to run
跑去公共浴室的时候
to the communal bathroomin the night.
你可以在里面尿尿
You pee in it.
- 但你不会在里面上大号♥ 因为 呃 - 好的
- But you don't poopin it because, um - Okay.
我只叫你做一件事情
I asked you to do one thing.
抱歉我忘了把尿壶藏起来
I'm sorry I forgot to hide the pee pot.
你一定要提那些小圈子里的闹剧吗
Did you have to mention all The Coterie drama?
你是想故意吓唬妈妈们吗
Are you purposely trying to freak Moms out?
你是唯一一个被吓到的人
You're the only one that's freaking out.
妈妈们没事的
Moms are fine.
这已经不只是她们住在哪的问题了
It's not just about where they are living,
而是她们和谁住在一起
it is who they are living with.
那个叫丹尼斯的怎么了
What is up with this Dennis character
还有那个年轻的女孩
and the young girl?
据我们所知 他可能是个捕食者
For all we know,he could be a predator
意图在我们的女儿们洗澡的时候得到她们
that is trying to get our daughters in the showers.
- 他们一起洗澡诶 - 你能不能先停下
- They take showers together! - Would you stop?
- 坐下来冷静一下 先停一下 拜托了 - 可是
- Calm down and sit. Just stop. Please. - But...
莉娜 还记得我们的一分钟冥想吗
Lena, remember our one-minute meditation?
得了吧 一分钟冥想
Okay, a one-minute meditation
- 根本无法改变什么 - 嘘
- is not gonna change... - Shush.
- 请不要嘘我 - 嘘
- Please don't shush me. - Shush.
- 我很烦躁而且 - 嘘
- I'm upset and - Shush.
闭上你的眼睛
Close your eyes.
一分钟只是个可控制的时间
A minute is just a moment with handles on it.
一个开始 经过 和结束
A beginning,a middle, and an end.
当我们做这个的时候 我要吃完我的饼干
I'm gonna finish my cookie while we do this.
尝试着呼吸
Just breathe.
这些真好吃
These are really good.
我觉得妈咪还好 但是妈妈看起来有些焦虑
I feel like Mama's okay,but Mom seems anxious.
你觉得她又焦虑了吗
You think her anxiety's back?
我觉得你在瞎猜
I think you're projecting.
你知道吗 你本来可以
You know, you could've splurged
买♥♥一瓶更贵的葡萄酒
on a more expensivebottle of wine.
我还是把挥霍的事情留给你吧
I'll leave the splurging to you.
所以 这就是屋顶了
So, this is the roof.
卡莉凯丽在这度过了很多时间
Callie spends a lot of time up here.
哇 看看这景色
Wow, look at that view.
以及这泳池
And the pool.
这是盖尔
This is Gael.
你们好
Hi there.
你好 你好呀盖尔
Hi! Hi, Gael.
- 很高兴见到你们 - 我是其中一个妈妈
- Really nice to meet you. - I'm one of the moms.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
不是故意想弄湿你
Didn't mean to get you wet.
我敢打赌你对很多姑娘们这么说过
I bet you say that to all the ladies.
快看现在天空的颜色
Look at the color of the sky right now.
哇
Wow.
剧集 | 麻烦一家人(2019) | 导航列表