剧集 | 麻烦一家人(2019) | 导航列表
So, who are you gonna choose?
所以你要选谁
I'm sure by now you're all aware that someone
现在我很确信 你早就意识到
posted a list of Speckulate employee salaries.
有人发布了一份思酷乐公♥司♥的员工薪水表
I did it. I hacked into HRand I posted the salariesonline.
我做的 我黑进了人力资源主管的电脑 把薪水公布到了网上
I did it.
是我♥干♥的
I did it. I did it.
我♥干♥的 我♥干♥的
I know we're colleagues, but...
我知道我们是同事 但是
do you mind if I kiss you?
你介不介意我吻你
You know, maybe I'll develop my app on my own.
你知道的 我可能会独自开♥发♥自己的app
If you choose to leave, you can't take your appwith you.
如果你选择离开 我不能把你的app带走
Is there anything in your personnel file
在你的私生活中
that you wouldn't want this jury to know about? Objection.
有没有什么是你不想让陪审团知道的 反对
The personnel fileof Officer Griffin is not in evidence,
格里芬警长的个人生活不在证据列表中
you rule to keep itunder seal.
是你故意隐瞒不报的
Can't leak those filesto Jamal's attorney.
不能让贾马尔的律师拿到这些文件
Do not do something impulsive.
不要冲动行事
I haven't felt this way about anybody in a long time.
我已经很久没有对哪个人有这种感觉了
I should have fought for you.
我本应该好好争取你的
By the way, I'm not moving back to Wisconsin.
对了 我不会搬回威斯康星
I flew back because I wanted to tell youin person.
我飞回来是想亲自来告诉你
I left Lily.
我离开了莉莉
The truth is...
事实是
I wish I was the onewho died that day, not Jacob.
我希望那天死的人是我 而不是雅各布
Who's Jacob?
雅各布是谁
Our son. Hello?
我们的儿子 嗨
I drove out to this cliff by the beach.
我沿着沙滩驱车来到这个荒芜人迹的地方
I was gonna drive off. One of the voices
我本想直接开走的 但在我脑海里
that I kept hearing in my head is yours.
我不断地听到你的声音
Federal Marshals.
联邦警♥察♥
Are you Callie Adams Foster?
你是卡丽·亚当斯·福斯特
Yes. Will you come with us please?
是的 能请你和我们走一趟吗
Kate had a family emergency,had to travel back to Florida.
凯特家里有急事 必须回弗罗里达去
I'd be happy to step up in her place, Your Honor.
能替她工作我很开心 法官大人
That won't be necessary.
你不需要这么客气
Jamal Thompson trial will be in recess while I consider whether or not
杰玛·汤普森的审判会休庭一段时间 我在考虑要不要
to allow Officer Griffin's personnel files in.
把格里夫警长的个人文件列为证据
But you already ruled,Your Honor. That was on discovery.
但是你已经做出裁决了 法官大人 但是文件被曝光了
Correct. This is evidentiary.
正是 这是要基于证据的
Well, if they were ill gotten,that would disqualify them.
如果那些是通过非法途径获得的 他们会被吊销执照的
Well, the plaintiff claimsthat the files were sentanonymously,
但是原告声称这些文件是匿名收到的
which does not meetthe definition of ill gotten.
这就不符合非法途径的定义了
You could exclude the recordsbased on failure to properlyauthenticate them,
你可以根据联邦举证原则901条 以无法证明这些记录的真假为由
under Federal Ruleof Evidence 901.
把他们排除在外
Thank you, Ben. I will consider the obvious.
谢谢你 本 我会考虑的
That's all.
就这样
Callie, may I have a word?
卡丽 我能说几句话吗
Close the door please.
请把门关上
I am Spartacus.
我是斯巴达克斯
So... they're all named Spartacus?
所以 他们都叫斯巴达克斯
No. They're all sayingthey're Spartacus
不 他们只是声称他们都是斯巴达克斯
to cover for the real Spartacus. Oh.
来混淆真正的那个斯巴达克斯 哦
So everyone told usthat they releasedthe salaries
所以所有人都说是他们泄露了薪水表
because...
因为
that's all I got. Because Mariana did it.
这就是我知道的全部 因为是玛丽安娜做的
What? Just talkingabout your app.
什么 只是在说你的app
Have you picked you team yet?
你选好自己的团队了吗
Yeah, I heard there was,uh, office space downstairs.
嗯 我听说 额 楼下有可以办公的地方
Marketing Department,bottom floor.
营销部门 在最下面一层
Gonna miss you up here. Yeah.
我们会想念你的 是啊
I am Raj. I am Raj.
我是拉杰 我是拉杰
I am Raj.
我是拉杰
I don't think he gets it.
我不认为他明白了
So, you think Wilson suspects you of taking the files from his office
所以 你觉得威尔森怀疑是你从他的办公室拿了文件
and giving them to Malika?
并把他们交给了玛莉卡
I don't know.
我不知道
The young woman who sitswith Jamal's mother in court,
那个在法庭上和杰玛母亲坐在一起的年轻女人
is she the personyou disclosed,
她是你发现和你住一栋楼的
who lives in your building?
那个人吗
Yes, why?
是的 怎么了
Just curious.
只是好奇
That's all he asked.
这就是他的全部所求
Uh, I'm not sure I want to know the answer to this .
额 我不确定我想不想知道答案
Did youtake the files?
是你拿了文件吗
No.
不
No, I didn't take themfrom Wilson's office,
没有 不是我从威尔森办公室里拿的
but I did receive them, anonymously.
但是我的确收到了 以匿名的方式
Someone had them messengeredto me at The Coterie.
某人从集团内部把它寄给了我
I have no idea who.But in them, Griffin confirmed
我不知道是谁 但是就是他们其中之一 格里夫保证
that he was present when the former police chief,Robert Kelley,
当前行政长官 罗伯特·凯利说 让政策的受害者
said it's better for the department to let victims of police shootings die.
自生自灭对整个部门更好时 他就在在场
You should have told Wilson.You should have given themto him, immediately.
你早该告诉威尔森的 你早该立即把这些给他的
No one knows I have them. The person who sent themto you does.
没有人知道他们在我这里 把他们发给你的那个人知道
They can't prove thatI got them, or that I read them.
他们没办法证明我拿到了这些 或者我有看过
Callie! Don't be so naive!
卡丽 别这么天真
If Wilson finds outyou had those files
如果在原告律师把这些文件呈递上堂前
before the plaintiff's attorneypresented them in court
被威尔森发现你有这些文件
you're going to bethe prime suspect.
你就会变成主要嫌疑人了
You could facecriminal charges.
你可能会面临刑事指控的
Not to mention, the barcould refuse to ever give youa license to practice law.
更别提 律师协会会让你成为一名律师了
They jury needs to hearwhat's in those files.It's not fair.
陪审团应该听听文件的内容的 这不公平
Throwing your careerunder the bus
即使赌上你的职业
isn't going to change anything.
也不会有任何改变的
Reckless behavior, as,as righteous as you thinkit may be,
一时冲动下的行为 即 即使你觉得这有多么正义
has real consequences.
真的会有影响的
This could follow youfor your entire life.
这可能会跟随你的一生
I mean,don't you get that?
你的意思是 你明白了没有
I mean, what am Igoing to do with you?
我是说 我该拿你怎么办才好
Oh, you don't need to do anything with me.
你不需要为我做任何事情
Yeah, maybe I'm toonaive and reckless for youto be bothered with.
是啊 可能是我太天真太冲动了 你根本管不了我的
Where have you been?
你去哪里了
Doctor's appointment.
看医生了
So, Wilson had mewrite a bench memo
威尔森让我准备一份发言
arguing against allowing the personnel records inas evidence.
反对把个人记录作为呈堂证供
I knocked it out of the park,if I do say so myself.
我这回做的很好 如果非要我说的话
He let you read them? No.
他让你看了 没有
Don't you thinkthat's unusual?
你不觉得这不寻常吗
To ask you to defenda position on a document you haven't read?
让你为一份你从来没看过的文件辩护
I really don't care.
我真的不在乎
Do you care about anything, Ben?
什么是你在乎的吗 本
Except for career advancement?
除了升职加薪以外
You know, my fathertook a job as a janitor
你知道的 我父亲以前在这个国家最好的
in one of the best collegeprep schools in the country,
预科学校之一做看门人
so he could get a discounton the tuition for meto go there.
所以当我去那里上学的时候可以拿到一定的减免
My mother worked seven days a week waiting tables.
我妈妈做服务员七天无休
If I get to be a Supreme Court clerk,
如果我能成为最高法♥院♥的书♥记♥
I'll get a 300K signing bonusat any law firm of my choosing.
在任何一家心宜的法律公♥司♥里签约 都能拿到30万的奖金
I'm going to use that moneyto buy my parents a house. So...
我要用这笔钱为我的父母买♥♥一套房♥子 所以
career advancement, sure.
升职加薪 必须的
But what motivates me most,is taking care of the two people
但是最激励我的 是一想到我能照顾他们
who made all thispossible for me.
因为是他们为我创造了一切可能的条件
You know, Callie,you could have gone straightto work at a non profit,
你知道的 卡丽 你本可以直接去非营利组织工作的
but don't kid yourself.
别开你自己玩笑了
You applied for this clerkshipfor the same reason we all did.
你申请实习书♥记♥的原因和我们都一样
It's an elite path to success,and you know it.
这是精英分子的成功之路 你是知道的
Good night.
晚安
Yes?
怎么了
I'd like to offer precedentthat would allow youto let the personnel files in.
我想提交一份案例 这足以让你把私人文件列为证据
I think that these records are extremely relevant
我觉得这些文件与原告所说的话息息相关
to the plaintiff's Monell claim that the city had an informal policy
玛西娅声称这个城市有个不成文的规定
to let suspects die instead of giving them critical care.
那就是任由嫌疑犯自生自灭而不给与他们关怀
剧集 | 麻烦一家人(2019) | 导航列表