剧集 | 麻烦一家人(2019) | 导航列表
《麻烦一家人》剧情回顾
Previously onGood Trouble...
我们每天都有按♥摩♥服务
You have massages available every day,
这里是冥想和做瑜伽的地方
and that is our meditation and yoga room.
你竟敢因为你蠢到家的App想法
You've got the nerve to bother the CEO
去打扰总裁
over some stupid app idea.
- 我们也许可以某个晚上出去喝一杯 - 当然
- Maybe we can just get a drink one night. - Sure.
我还是忘不了法官
I still can't get over
把他儿子藏在楼上的事
the Judge hiding his son upstairs.
- 你知道知道什么原因 - 不知道
- You get any idea why. - No.
作为朋友和家人 我希望这钱够你的律师费
I hope it's enough to cover your friends and family rate,
因为我需要一名律师
'cause I need a lawyer.
也许有时间我们可以一起吃晚饭
Maybe we can grab dinner some time.
- 我在和卡莉交往 - 她知不知道我的事
I am seeing Callie. Does she know about me?
这又不是比赛
It's not a competition.
如果是比赛的话我完胜她 对不对
But if it was,I would totally win, right?
没事 我们可以见见其他人
It's okay. We can see other people.
- 有点交不起租金了 - 你不能问妈妈要吗
- Kinda behind on rent. - Can you ask Mom?
我不想要他们的帮助
I don't want their help!
达维亚和她老家的一个男的在一起
Davia's been hooking up with this guy from her hometown.
- 他结婚了 达维亚 - 我知道
- He's married, Davia. - I know.
- 你有过孩子吗 -
- You had a kid?
六岁得时候得了罕见癌症死了
- We lost him whenhe was six, rare cancer.
你把我在书♥记♥杰玛的案件的事情告诉你朋友了
You told your friends I'm clerking the Jamal case?
我手上处理谁的案子是不可以让别人知道的
No one's supposed to know what cases I'm working on.
你住在一个剧院里
You live in a theater.
住那儿的人你都认识吗
Do you know everyone who lives there?
没有
No, I don't.
福特·菲克特
Ford Prefect.
艾利克斯和山姆让我扮成黑人
Alex and Sam made me be the black guy
因为黑色和棕色挺像的
because it's like brown adjacent.
玛丽安娜 对于发生的这一切我很抱歉
Mariana, I'm really sorry about what happened.
没关系
It's fine.
你紧张吗
Are you nervous?
对啊 但是我得在本之前告诉威尔逊法官
Yes. But I have to tell Judge Wilson
关于玛莉卡的事
about Malika before Ben does.
你确定他知道你和她住在一起吗
Are you sure he knows that you live with her?
不确定 但是我确定他肯定
No, but I'm pretty sure
怀疑我认识她
he suspects that I know her somehow.
那你觉得威尔逊法官会怎么做
Well, what do you think Judge Wilson's gonna do?
最好的情况是 他不会再让我跟进杰玛的案子
Best case scenario,he takes me off the Jamal case,
- 这会很糟糕 - 最坏的情况呢
- which will suck.- Worst case?
我不想去想最坏的情况
I don't wanna think about worst case.
这套复古的衣服是怎么回事
What's with the retro look?
这是为公♥司♥的五周年派对准备的
It's Speckulate's fifth anniversary party,
是个化妆主题派对 因为你知道的 一群书呆子
and it's a costume thing, 'cause, well, nerds.
我会扮成玛格丽特·汉密尔顿
I'm going as Margaret Hamilton.
- 谁 - 是个非常智慧的女工程师
- Who? - She is a brilliant lady engineer
她在六十年代管理麻省理工的仪器实验室
who ran MIT's Instrumentation Lab in the '60s.
我希望我能偷到她的一些聪明才智 虽然我
I'm hoping to steal some of her mental mojo, even though
没有她一半的聪慧
I'm not half as smart as she is.
别这么说 你很聪明的
Don't say that.You're brilliant.
才怪
Hardly.
工作上还遇到什么事了吗
Did something else happen at work?
我知道以前在学校你习惯了那些成绩等级
I know you're used to coding for grades in school,
但是毕业出来之后
but out in the world,
得“良”就不够了
there is no such thing as a B plus.
只有做好了和做得不好
It's good or it sucks.
而这个就是不好
And this... sucks.
还是一些老生常谈的事情
Just... more of the same.
你会不会觉得自己是冒充别人
Do you ever feel like you're an impostor?
就像你面试蒙混过关
Like you tricked someone into hiring you
最后他们发现你没有
and you're just waiting for them to realize
别人做得好
you're not as good as everyone else?
我现在的一切都是我努力工作换来的
I worked my ass off to get where I am.
你也一样
And so did you.
一点也没作假
Ain't no trick about it.
我得在本和丽贝卡之前到公♥司♥
I have to get to work before Ben and Rebecca.
但是不要怀疑自己 你非常棒
But don't doubt yourself. You're a superstar.
祝你好运
Good luck.
我惊呆了
I'm speechless.
你刚真的和你差不多大的女人上♥床♥啦
Did you really just bang an age appropriate woman?
- 呵呵 - 什么
- Haha. - What?
丹尼斯 和跟他差不多大的女人吗
Dennis, with a woman his own age?
-我错过了什么 -很遗憾 对的
NDid I miss it? -Sadly, yes.
就像日食一样难得
That's like an eclipse.
想再看到要等一阵子了
It will be a whilebefore it happens again.
达维亚 你为什么这么关系我和谁上♥床♥
Davia, why are you so obsessed with who I sleep with?
不谈这个就只能谈你的音乐了 所以
Well, it's either that or talk about your music; so...
你为什么不管好你自己的事
Why don't you mind your own business
我们从来都不谈你的事情
and we don't talk at all.
妈呀
Damn!
那个老女人把他身上的幽默感都榨干了
That old woman screwed the humor out of him.
- 法官来了吗 - 还没有
- Is the judge in yet? - Not yet.
他到了之后我有事找他谈谈
I'd like to speak with him as soon as he gets in.
我会告诉他
I will let him know,
但是你得排队了
but you're gonna have to get in line.
早上好 你来得真早
Morning.You're here early.
卡莉 你有事找我吗
You wanted to speak to me, Callie?
是的先生
Yes, sir.
你去我的办公室等下 我几分钟后过来
Wait inside my chambers. I'll be with you in a few minutes.
就是关于因为几个弄错几个文件名字
It's about not getting scolded
不被责骂的事情
for a few misnamed files
在对我的评价中说我有天分
and having too much flair in my comments,
但是现在艾利克斯又说我经验不足
but now Alex is saying thatI'm not experienced enough
没法参与到新的项目
to work on any new projects.
大错特错
This is completely wrong.
你的框图太草率
Your syntax is sloppy.
自己的主观意见要减少点
You need to cut down on your commenting.
搜索引擎优化不仅是为了服务市场
An SEO isn't just for marketing.
这里面也有很多技术活
There is a technical aspect to it as well.
我就一直在做维护的事情了
I'm stuck doing maintenance,
这太衰了 因为
which sucks because...
现在我不能加入埃文的秘密项目了
now I can't work on Evan's new secret project.
什么
What?
恭喜蓝队
Congrats, Team Blue.
我们做了什么
What did we do?
你将会接到一个重大项目
Got a primo project coming your way.
埃文是绝对的主管
Evan's top priority.
绝对保密
All confidential.
一些细节问题等埃文在派对上再向大家透露
Evan will unveilthe details at the party,
但是我还是想先给各位提个醒
but I wanted to give you guys a heads up
这样你们就能掌握它的方向了
so you could get on top of it
最快的速度
ASAFP.
三个字
Three words:
新
New...
社交
:...social...
网络
network.
我们要击败脸书
We're gonna destroy Facebook.
新社交网络
:The new social network.
我知道是什么
I know what it is.
好吧
Okay.
还可以接受
This is passable.
所以我什么时候能接到任务
So, uh, when do I get my assignment?
你知道的 为了
You know, for the...
新社交网络
:...new social network.
是啊 额 不用你参与
Yeah. Um, you're not.
这是个非常大的项目
The... It's It's a huge project.
我们需要经验丰富的工程师
We need experienced engineers.
他们不会有时间去
The guys won't have time to...
手把手教你
uh, hold your hand.
剧集 | 麻烦一家人(2019) | 导航列表