剧集 | 麻烦一家人(2019) | 导航列表
我付不起钱
I can't pay you.
我也不想要你的 我乐意免费
And I don't want you too.I'm happy
提供帮助
to help for free.
真的
Truly.
我甚至连律师资格都没通过 所以
I haven't even passedthe bar, so...
谢谢
Thank you.
你有非常好的朋友
You have really nice friends.
你喜欢奶酪
You like cheese.
噢 呃 你想来一些吗
Oh, uh, would you like some?
你知道 他们在奶酪的外面
You know, they spray the outside of the cheese
喷霉菌来制♥作♥外壳
with mold to create the rind.
事实上 我们吃的大部分奶酪
In fact, most of the cheese we eat
都含有一定量的脓
has a certain amount of pus in it.
这是因为乳♥房♥♥中的细菌感染
due to the bacterial infectionin udders.
哇哦 那 呃 奶酪是残羹剩饭
Wow, that, uh, kindaruins cheese.
为什么
Why?
什么吻
Which KISS?
什么
I'm sorry?
是他过来找我的
He came up to me.
那不是我过来的原因
That's not why I came over here.
他提了奶酪脓的事
He brought up the cheese pus thing.
是吗
Didn't he?
亚瑟 福特和赞福德·毕博布鲁克斯
Arthur, Ford,and Zaphod Beeblebrox.
银河系漫游指南
Hitchhiker's Guideto the Galaxy.
嘿 拉杰
Hey, Raj.
告诉亚历克斯我不是傻子
tell Alex thatI'm not an idiot.
我知道谁是亚瑟 福特和赞福德·毕博布鲁克斯
I know who Arthur, Ford,and Zaphod Beeblebrox are.
亚历克斯 萨姆说他不是傻子
Alex, Sam sayshe's not an idiot.
被犯傻了 萨姆
Quit being ridiculous, Sam.
告诉亚历克斯 如果他想选服装
Tell Alex that if he wantedto pick the costumes,
那他一开始就不该让我负责
he shouldn't have put me incharge of it in the first place.
噢 服装都准备好了
Oh...The costumes are set.
柯克 斯波克 伯恩斯
Kirk. Spock. Bones.
星际迷航怎么了
What's wrong with Star Trek?
呃 这下呆瓜比极客更多了
Uh, more dork than geek at this point.
好吧 所以你是想告诉我
Okay, so you're trying totell me that the late,
伟大的斯蒂芬·霍金是个呆瓜
greatStephen Hawking is a dork.
或者尼尔·德·格拉斯·泰森
Or Neil deGrasse Tyson.
你知道 他们俩都是超级星际迷
You know, both huge Trekkies,
- 顺便说一下 - 萨姆 别
- by the way. - Sam. No.
什么
What?
如果我每隔一段时间能听到
It would just be niceif I felt heard
那就太好了
every once in a while.
嘿 我有个主意
Hey, I have an idea.
也许你应该扮成玛丽安娜去参加派对
Maybe you should goto the party as Mariana.
因为那就是你现在的样子
'Cause that's whoyou're acting like right now.
我从没给你最后的决定
I never gave you final word.
告诉他
Tell him...
如果他不能授权
that if he can't delegate,
他就会是个非常糟糕的领导
he's a pretty terrible leader.
拉杰 你肯定听到了
Pretty sure you heard that
告诉萨姆 通过你来和我说话
Raj, tell Sam that talkingto me through you
太孩子气了
is extremely childish.
那他为什么这么做
Then why is he doing it?
好吧 我们用不着一起去
Alex: Fine. We don't haveto go as a team.
去当暮光之城的吸血鬼吧 我不管了
Go as a Twilight vampirefor all I care.
现在是谁在搞笑
Who's being ridiculous now?
哈
Huh?
不是我
Not me.
好吧 你就像个在争夺监护权的孩子
Well, you're like a kidin a custody battle.
你会选谁的服装
Whose costumeare you gonna choose?
我怎么能放弃成为赞福德·毕博布鲁克斯的机会呢
How can I give up the chanceto be Zaphod Beeblebrox.
毕博布鲁克斯 说着挺有趣
Beeblebrox.It's just fun to say.
肯定是亚历克斯的主意 马屁精
Alex's idea of course.Kissass.
不敢相信要让我们那么做
Ugh! Can't believehe made us do that.
上帝啊 我要醉了
God, I was so hungover.
你看我多肿
Look how puffy I am.
什么 你看起来很棒
What? You look great.
换个角度 这可能是
My pictureon the other hand
我拍过的最好的照片了
might just be the best photoof me ever taken.
对 你看起来很火热
Yeah, you look hot.
热辣的拉杰
Hot Raj!
现在你是想我继续恭维你呢
Now are you gonna keep fishingfor compliments,
还是帮你解决屏幕延迟的问题
or do you need my helpwith your screen lag.
好吧 呃
I do. Uh...
好了 这是你的第一个问题
Mariana: Okay,so here is your first issue.
你需要更早地启动到服务器的请求
You need to start the requestto the server earlier.
预测用户需要的数据
Anticipate the datathe user's gonna need.
我就知道你会救我的
I knew you were goingto save my ass.
和亚瑟·邓特怎么了
What happened to Arthur Dent?
在这里一点上
I had to trust...
我必须相信我的团队
my team on this one.
柯克是经典
Kirk's a classic.
这里的每个人都想用一些晦暗难懂的东西互相较量
Everybody here tried to outdoeach other with obscure stuff.
好吧 等等 这里是
Okay, wait. So here...
你应该缓存的页面数据
you should cachethe page data
这样你就不用浪费时间去等了
so you don't have to waste timefetching it later.
如果你一直重复请求的话
It's really gonna slowthings down
它就会拖的非常慢
if you keep repeatingyour request,
特别是在项目发展的时候
especially as the project grows.
我觉得它很有发展前景
Think it's gonna grow...
变成新的社交网络
...the new social network.
什么 你认为市场已经饱和了吗 热辣的拉杰
What? You think the market'ssaturated, Hot Raj?
我还想着你说个模范员工呢
I thought you werea model Speckulate employee.
一个真的劳模
A real Speckulater.
我只是说说 如果它成功了
I'm just saying, if it works,
可能就是因为你破解了它
it will probably bebecause you cracked it.
停
Stop.
我是认真的
I'm serious.
你总是有最好的点子
You always havethe best ideas.
等等 你做什么
Wait, what are you doing?
没什么 我 呃
Nothing. I, uh
没什么
Nothing?
抱歉 呃
I'm sorry. Uh...
谢谢你的帮助
Thanks for your help.
那么 你弟弟是今晚众多的
So is your brother one ofthe bajillion Steve Jobs
史蒂夫·乔布斯之一吗
out there tonight?
不
No.
他在那儿
That's him over there.
他其实也不喜欢这么场合
This really isn'this scene either.
总得想办法赚钱呀
Gotta pay the bills somehow.
听起来像他会说的话
Sounds like somethinghe'd say.
聪明的人
Smart guy.
他是的
He is.
嘿 你想喝一杯吗
Hey, you wanna get a drink?
我是说 不是像现在
I mean,not like right now.
很明显 那会
Obviously, that would be...
实际上那会很棒的
It would be kinda great,actually.
我是变性人
I'm trans.
- 噢 - 齐克
- Oh. - Zeke,
我们需要你去送货车那边
we need you at the van.
玛丽安娜
Mariana.
小镇 别去那儿
Downtown. Don't go there.
我说说 你不应该
I mean, you should not.
嘿
Hey.
好吧 你是谁
Okay, who are you?
广♥告♥狂人里的一个秘书或者
One of the secretariesfrom Mad Men or...
你说个六十多岁的芭比
You're a '60s nerd Barbie?
不 我是MIT仪器实验室的主管
No, I'm MIT'sInstrumentation Lab leader
玛格丽特·汉密尔顿
Margaret Hamilton.
剧集 | 麻烦一家人(2019) | 导航列表