剧集 | 麻烦一家人(2019) | 导航列表
- 干杯 - 干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers!
呃 玛丽安娜 你能回复一下群聊吗
Uh, Mariana, could you're spond to the group chat
有关数字地球账户的
about the Digital Planet account?
好的 抱歉 现在就做
Oh, yeah, sorry. Doing that now.
我对拉吉有生理反应
天呐很好笑 亚历克斯
Jeez! Very funny, Alex!
哇 玛丽安娜 我没想到我还得告诉你
Wow, Mariana, I don't think I have to tell you
这是极其不妥的职场行为
this is very inappropriate workplace behavior.
你知道我可以将这告诉人力资源顾问
You know, I couldtake this to H.R.
哦 我也可以 这算是性骚扰
Oh, so could I. This could be considered sexual harassment.
拉吉 你有觉得被侵犯吗
Raj, do you feel harassed?
有点
Yeah, a little.
我只是好奇 为什么是小拉吉
I'm just curious why my boy, Raj?
因为他是可供选择的
Because he's the most eligible bachelor
- 巴基斯坦单身汉吗 - 兄弟 我是印度人
- from Pakistan? - Dude, I'm Indian.
你想去帮他撸管吗
Would you like to charming his snake?
你觉得你很有趣吗
You think you're being funny?
说一些性骚扰的话
Talk about harassment.
得了吧 拉吉 你知道我在开玩笑 对吧
Come on, Raj knows I'm kidding, right, Raj?
这还好
It's fine.
这蛇无法被驾驭
This snake can't be tamed!
我就说
There it is.
看吧 不是所有人都如此敏感
See, not everybody's so sensitive.
如果你想成为团队一员
If you wanna be part of the team,
你要学会开得起玩笑 玛丽安娜
you gotta learn to take a joke, Mariana.
所以我们可以在性别歧视和所有
So we can add racist on top of sexist
愚蠢的行为扣上种族主义的帽子
and over all douchiness.
至少你赚到了钱 姐妹
At least you're making bank, girl.
我都快过不下去了
I'm hardly getting by.
所以你的姐妹今晚去哪了
So where's your sister tonight?
你是想问盖尔今晚去哪了吧
Don't you mean, where's Gael tonight?
不 我知道他在哪
No, and I know where he is.
- 好吧 - 他去看他的父母了
- Mmm. - He went to see his parents.
行吧 不要让她为难
Okay, well, don't put her in the middle.
别担心 我很中立的
Don't worry. I'm Sweden.
我相信你想说的是瑞士
Yeah, I think you mean Switzerland.
好吧 她如往常一样在工作
Well, she's working as always.
并不总是
Not always...
嗨 美女
Hey there, beautiful.
你好呀
Hi!
所以我的哥哥将成为我的伴郎
So my brother's gonna be my best man,
然后我们要一起做伴娘
and then we're gonna share bridesmaids.
我想要一个盛大的传统婚礼
I want a big traditional wedding.
谁不想要呢
Anything Baby wants...
嗯
Aww...
爱丽丝 你一直给我送的花叫什么
Oh, Alice, what are those flowers you always get me?
我特别喜欢的那个 - 牡丹
The ones I love so much? - Peonies
- 我就要那个. 还有一个叫
- I want those. Oh, and there's this wedding planning site
‘我和婚礼’的婚礼策划的网站 能给你们一些帮助
called I The Wed. biz, which is supposed to bereally helpful.
好的 我会看看的
Okay, yeah, I'll check it out.
注册有费用
There's a registration fee.
我会转给你
I'll Venmo you.
别担心 我能搞定
Don't worry.I got it.
所以我们在想去哪里结婚
So we are trying to figure out where to get married.
你的看法呢 不如在你的愚蠢的屁♥股♥上
What do you think? How about you get married
给你俩办婚礼怎么样 小婊砸
up your stupid little ass, you bitch?
你怎么认为呢 在海滩上会好一点
What do you think? Maybe a beach wedding might be nice.
或者我们可以在这里的楼顶举办
Or we could get married here on the roof.
我是说 这里日落的时候很漂亮
I mean, it's beautiful at sunset.
而且我们还可以 比如说在泳池里放些栀子花
And we could have, like,gardenias floating in the pool.
- 嘿 宝贝 我们得走了 - 好的
- Hey, Babe, we gotta go. - Oh, great, okay.
- 爱你呦 - 我也爱你呦
- Love you! - Love you, too.
闭嘴 你为什么要做这个呢
Don't even say it. Why are you doing this?
这就像是曝光疗法好么
It's like exposure therapy, okay?
如果我帮她策划婚礼
If I help her plan this wedding,
这样我起码对于她她不和我结婚的事情能麻木一些
then I'll be numb to the fact that she's not marrying me.
而且如果她是个彻头彻尾的难缠新娘
And if she's a total bridezilla,
或许我就不恨她了
maybe I'll even end up hating her.
嘿爱丽丝 上面还是无线信♥号♥♥不好
Hey, Alice, the WI-FI's still real spotty in my loft.
我上周刚让那个家伙给你安了桥接器
I just had this guy install this extender last week.
嗯 信♥号♥♥还是不好
Yeah, well, the signal still sucks.
所以我觉得 既然我用不了
So, look, I think it's only fair
那我就不付我那一份的网费了
that I don't pay my part of the internet bill anymore.
行
Okay.
嗯 听起来倒也合理 我觉得
Yeah, that, um, sounds reasonable, I guess.
完美
Perf.
还有 我们厕纸用完了
Oh, um, we're out of toilet paper, too.
我会去买♥♥的
I'll take care of it.
好的 我用记号♥笔在白板上
Okay, so I drew a penis and balls
画了一个丁丁和蛋蛋
with sharpie on the white board.
之后我用可擦笔
And then with a dry-erase pen,
画了一个尾巴和毛茸茸的耳朵
I drew a tail and floppy ears,
还有眼睛 胡须 这样看起来就像是一条小狗
eyes, whiskers so it looked like a dog.
之后当希勒·布兰德女士想要擦掉的时候
And when Mrs. Hillebrand went to wipe it off...
就只剩丁丁了
Only the penis was left.
她脸上写满了无奈
The look on her face was priceless.
所以你再不能抱怨自己当老师了
You can't complain about being a teacher ever again.
嗯 卡玛是个贱♥人♥
'Yeah, karma's a bitch.
- 奇怪了 - 怎么了
-Oh, that's weird.-What?
我房♥子的警报器响了
My house alarm just went off.
也许没什么 可能就是狗进去了
Probably nothing, it's probably just the dog.
我一会回来
I'll be right back.
- 好 - 好
- Okay. - Okay.
他真迷人
So, he's fantastic.
他挺喜欢你
And so into you.
你确定他只是个炮♥友♥么
Are you sure this is just friends with benefits?
嗯 或许更进一步
Ohhh, maybe more.
好吧 我去一下洗手间
Okay, well, I have to pee.
再点一轮 算我的 很棒
Order another round on me. Absolutely!
是的 如果是我是的监控器响了的话
Yeah, if it was the motionsensor in the living room,
那有可能就是狗触发的了
it was probably the dog.
不是 我这会真的在外面
No, I'm actually out of town right now.
你有试过给我妻子打电♥话♥么
Did you try my wife?
好的 你应该联♥系♥一下她
Okay, you should have her cell phone on record.
好的 多谢
Okay, thanks.
你这是怎么的 每日夜生活么
Is this gonna be, like, a nightly thing?
什么 出去嗨 喝酒
What? Going out? Drinking?
我又没有个正经工作
It's not like I have a demanding job.
还有 我听说你昨晚和杰米一起出去了
Also, I heard you went out with Jamie the other night.
多谢分享
Thanks for sharing.
谁告诉你的
Who told you that?
布赖恩
Bryan.
他说他和盖尔看见你出去了
He said he and Gael saw you out.
怎么了 很尴尬么
Was that, like, totally awkward?
为什么布莱恩要和你谈论我
Why is Bryan talking to you about me?
我不知道 我猜他只是好奇你和盖尔
I don't know, I guess he's just curious about you and Gael,
但我告诉他我很中立
but I told him I'm Sweden.
等一下 瑞士么
Oh, wait-- Switzerland?
你要去哪
Where are you going now?
为工作打扮一下
Getting dressed for work
这样我早上就可以直接出门了
so I can just roll out of bed in the morning.
看起来你不像是因为工作才这么干的
It's not like you to just give up on your job.
我不是 我只是在消磨时间而已
I'm not, I'm biding time.
保持耐心 巴拉巴拉的
Being patient, blah blah blah...
我需要你给些建议
Oh, I need your advice on something.
好像你会听一样
Like you'll take it.
我会听的
I take your advice.
虽然偶尔会
Occasionally.
总之
Anyway...
达威娅在吊一个她老家的凯子
Davia's been hooking up with this guy from her hometown
他在洛杉矶做生意
剧集 | 麻烦一家人(2019) | 导航列表