剧集 | 麻烦一家人(2019) | 导航列表
not just flushing it down the toilet, okay?
我不会浪费每一盎司的卫生纸
I'm not gonna drown every ounce of toilet paper--
让地球母亲的资源冲进下水道 好吗
and Mother Earth--down the drain, okay?
现在来个人处理这个
And someone else can do it for once!
我不会去的
I'm not gonna do it!
每人可以再能提一个问题 然后你们就开始猜
You get one more question each,then you have to guess.
- 这是第二修正案吗 - 不
- Was it a 2nd Amendment case? - No.
案件是否涉及行政法
Did the case deal with administrative law?
不
No.
是民事案件还是刑事案件
Was it a civil or criminal case?
我刚告诉丽贝卡只能问是或否的问题
I just told Rebecca yes or no questions only.
抱歉 你没机会问了
Sorry, you lose your turn,
你得第一个猜
and you have to guess first.
我说的是哪个案子
What's my case?
格罗斯普诉格罗斯案
Glossip v. Gross.
是希尔诉麦克多诺案吗
Are you Hill v. McDonough?
不
No.
丽贝卡
Rebecca?
是伯韦尔诉霍比.罗比案吗
Are you Burwell v. Hobby Lobby ?
不是 两个错误答案 还剩下一个了
I am not.Two down, one to go.
本
Ben.
是格罗斯普诉格罗斯案吗
Are you Glossip v. Gross?
是
I am...
就怪了
not.
是霍林斯沃思诉佩里案
I'm Hollingsworth v. Perry.
你大可以将卡翻过来看看
You're welcome to turn over the card
如果你不相信的话
if you don't believe me.
当然 我相信你 法官大人
Of course, I believe you,your honor.
所以
So...
你们三个天才有什么想法
What do you three geniuses have for me?
你看上去很美
You look nice.
我是说 呃 你换衣服了吗
I mean, uh, did you change?
你在做这个采访吗
Are you doing this interview?
是啊 不得不做
Yeah, we sort of have to.
那你能说出口这里的文化多样化和包容性有多好吗
And you're fine with saying how diverse and inclusive
难道你没有厌倦忍♥受亚历克斯和山姆这样的人吗
Aren't you sick of putting up with people like Alex and Sam?
我是说 难道你不想说点什么吗
I mean, don't you ever want to say something?
一直都想
All the time!
但你知道的 如果我说了 只能让一切更糟糕
But if I do, you know that'll just make things worse.
行吧 你也许很会玩这种游戏 但
Well, you may be able to play that game, but...
他们想知道在这里工作是什么样的
They want to know what it's like to work here,
我会告诉他们的
I'm gonna tell them.
如果我被炒了
And if I get fired,
至少有人有勇气说出来了
then at least someone had the guts to speak up.
你为什么做那个
Why are you doing that?
还有谁会做吗
Who else is gonna do it?
没有人 因为大家都知道你会去做
No one as long as everyone knows you will.
真不敢相信 我在卫生纸这事上失去原则了
Can't believe I lost it over toilet paper.
我可真糟糕
I'm an awful person.
你知道吗 如果你是个糟糕的人
You know, if you were an awful person,
我现在还得在车里睡呢
I'd still be living in my car.
得了吧 那没什么的
Come on, that was nothing.
没什么吗 你为我分了阁楼
Nothing? You split your loft for me.
你给了我一个安全的住处
You gave me a safe place to live
在这里我有了朋友有了依靠
where I had friends and support.
那是“没什么”吗
That was not "nothing.
但你也设定了界限
But you also set boundaries.
你给了我三个月的时间自我恢复
You gave me three months to get on my feet,
去找一个好工作 付房♥租
get a better job,and pay the rent.
不然我就得离开
Or else I'd have to go.
- 我那么说了吗 - 是的
- I said that? - Yes.
- 那太卑鄙了 - 我想扇你
- That's so mean. - I'm gonna smack you.
你那时候可比现在好多了
You were much nicer back then.
那是因为我那会不认识你 而现在我们是家人
That's because I didn't know you, now we're family.
你必须停止让人们利用你
You gotta stop letting people take advantage of you.
我承诺过的 好吗
I have commitments, okay?
你不是给他们擦屁♥股♥的特蕾莎修女
You are not the Mother Teresa of ass-wiping.
你不用白白给他们提供卫生纸
You don't have to give people free toilet paper
或者帮苏米计划那愚蠢婚礼
or plan Sumi's stupid wedding.
有时候你必须违背些承诺
Sometimes you gotta break your commitments
来保护你自己 爱丽丝
to take care of yourself, Alice.
哦 很好 进来吧
Oh, good, come on in.
请告诉我们您的姓名和职位
Please give us your name and position.
我叫玛丽安娜·亚当斯·福斯特
My name is Mariana Adams Foster.
我是个工程师
I'm an engineer.
给我们说说在思凯酷工作是什么样的
And tell us what it's like working at Speckulate.
毁掉你的事业
Blowing up your career
并不会改变这里的文化 玛丽安娜
is not gonna change the culturearound here, Mariana.
你可以随时向我发泄
You can vent to me anytime,
但我不想让我们失去
but I would hate for us to lose
另一位优秀的拉美裔女工程师
another talented Latina engineer.
给我们说说在思凯酷工作是什么样的
Tell us what it's like working at Speckulate.
恶心
It sucks.
这里充斥着性别歧视和种族主义
The culture is sexist and racist,
这就是个大男孩俱乐部
and it's a big boys' club.
很棒啊
It's great!
这是一个真正的任人唯才的地方
It's a real meritocracy.
给职员们提供了许多成长的机会
There's a lot of opportunity for growth.
认为我是一个保守的人吗 不
Am I considered a conservative figure? No.
- 我是被告吗 - 不
- Am I a defendant? - No.
- 我是海沃德.帕特森吗 - 不
- Am I Hayward Patterson? - No.
- 我是德雷德.斯科特吗 - 不
- Am I Dred Scott? - No.
- 我在最高法♥院♥吗 - 不
- Am I on the Supreme Court? - No.
- 我是总统吗 - 不
- Am I a president? - No.
我曾为美国政♥府♥工作吗
Did I ever work for the United States government?
- 不 - 我是一位知名的活动家吗
- No. - Am I a well known activist?
- 不 - 我被认为是法学家吗
- No. - Am I considered a jurist?
- 不 - 我代表客户申请法律吗
- No. - Do I apply the law on behalf of clients?
- 不 - 我是美国公民吗
- No. - Am I a U.S. citizen?
- 是的 - 我是男性吗
- Yes. - Am I a man?
- 是的 - 我来自美国南部吗
- Yes. - Am I from the South?
- 是的 - 我有过被指控犯罪吗
- Yes. - Have I ever been accused of committing a crime?
是的
Yes.
我是约翰·W·特里吗 不是
Am I John W. Terry? No.
你还有最后两个问题了
You're down to your lasttwo questions.
只有两个 真的吗
Only two? Are you sure?
也许这会是你第一次感到难过
Maybe you're about to get stumped for the first time.
你在嘲笑我吗 本
Are you mocking me, Ben?
呃 不 不 先生
Uh, no, no sir.
我是否参与了一个高调的案件
Have I been involved in a high profile case
在过去的十年里
within the last decade?
- 是的 - 最后一个问题
- Yes. - Last question.
我知道
I'm aware.
案件是在佛罗里达州办过的吗
Was the case tried in Florida?
是的
Yes.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是请♥愿♥者泰伦斯·贾马尔·格雷厄姆吗
Am I petitioner Terrence Jamar Graham?
不是
You are not!
开玩笑呢吗
Is this a joke?
浩克·霍根怎么能被视为合法人物
How is Hulk Hogan considered a legal character?
- 因为他对高客的诉讼 - 是
- Because of his suit against Gawker. - Yeah.
我不能说你的选择非常聪明
I can't say that your choice was terribly clever
或完全合法
or completely legitimate,
但是我承认我失败了
but I'll concede defeat.
谢谢你们能过来
Thank you for coming.
我知道你们还有工作
I know you have work to do,
因为你们的案子进度都已经落后了
seeing as you're all behind on your casework.
但愿你们周一早上能完成
See that you're caught up by Monday morning.
真像是《诺玛蕾》的剧情
So much for my Norma Rae moment.
这个是老电影
It's an old movie.
我妈很爱看
剧集 | 麻烦一家人(2019) | 导航列表